HoneyRO

Started by tellyourmomgotohell, Oct 18, 2015, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tellyourmomgotohell

First of all I want to introduce myself little quick just to show you that I'm well aware of the game Ragnarok and I know what I'm writing during this server review.

In every server I play, I always have 2 Characters for PVP and WOE purposes, it's either two of these three Genetic, Royal Guard or Ranger. I switch between two main characters when I got tired of the other, I don't play 3 mains because it will require more time and zeny to dress them, so I can only do two most of the time. As for the other characters I use Mechanic for farming and refining, RK farming/MVP purposes. Everywhere I go I might not be the strongest but I always get the noisiest award.

Ok so.. during this server Review
I want to be as detailed as possible
I'm gonna be as short but precise as I can, and most of all
I will be honest.

HoneyRO is a Renewal server started October 10, 2015 max level is 175.  http://honeyro.com/

Server Ratings
  Stability:          7/10 there's random lag and dc for SEA players before but hasn't happened today.
  Availability:      8/10 The Server does few quick maintenance so far.

Community Ratings
  Friendliness:    9/10 people always answer anything, the problem is the main chat long cooldown.
  Eventfulness:  9/10 there are 4 automated events so far, +1 zombie event it's fun and helps you
                                       level up.

Game Master Ratings
  Friendliness:   1/10 I dont see them as being friendly but rather being professional.
  Availability:     6/10 afk most of the time, but I'm pretty sure they are working behind the server.
  Helpfulness:   9/10  They never failed to answer you back when you message them on their pub.

Game-Play Ratings
  Economy:       10/10 Zeny is farmable and very much needed for WOE gears and Lottery to get cash
                                       items.
  Guild Competition: unavailable since we havent had woe yet.
  Class Balance: actually I'm not very sure about this so I'll leave this to you if you ever join the
                                      server.

What I like on the server

1. Single Client Only - The game uses HackShield Protection and detects illegal third party applications.

2. NO VIP system! - we all know what this feature is.. if you don't donate, you don't get VIP and if you are not VIP you don't get buffs, food buffs, etc.. HoneyRO doesn't have this feature and I hope they dont add this in the future.

3. Not Pay to win since the strongest gears are acquired via normal way and by doing official quests to earn quest coin that were used for buying gears at a custom NPC.

4. The only available HP Potion that were sold on NPC is White Potion. There is a Healer NPC (HP/SP) but it has 30 secs cooldown which I think is a good idea, to give people who hunts in a Party more advantage than those who play solo. But don't worry soloing MVP is still very doable (I play solo!!).

5. They have their own website design with decent appearance, for me it's important.

What I didn't like

1. Ygg and Ygg seed having a very long cooldown.. I don't see the need for them to have long cooldown since the drop rate for those items wasn't really high though still farmable.

Note: So far this is all I wanted to say.

this is me in game