Free2Play Asia

Started by iceman, Aug 07, 2016, 04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Hello Ragnarok lovers all over the world,

I've started playing on FREE2PLAY ASIA https://free2play.asia/ since October 2015 as i remembered, it was one of my best server for classic, we did enjoy Ragnarok game and WOE.  I was really a classic player you know 2nd jobs only.  BUT I QUIT  /hmm together with my friends  because they updated to Trans. /omg /omg /omg

My friends and I, QUIT the server, i cant imagine the chaos it bring to the community that time and i said.  1-2 months, this server is dead.  Almost half of the player left.

The bottom line is that I WAS WRONG  /omg .  This server is pretty well, i login again on their 1st year anniversary and met many old time friends there and lots of new player also.  I was excited again and told my self why not try this trans class?  Right now, i did enjoy this server. 

STABILITY : (10/10)
Its pretty damn stable in terms of availability, never experience any downtime for 7 days now even before i left.  other than minor client item info  which the GM attend to it right away after report at their FB page.

COMMUNITY : (8/10)
You can find here almost all SEA players, MY PH TH ID JP even some BR and US  ( i dont know how did US and BR players able to cope without complaining on the latency because server is hosted at Singapore).  Its pretty good latency on me 35-50ms.

ECONOMY: (9/10)
Thank you F2P for preserving the good economy and good drop rate.  Very minimal custom items (talking about costumes only) and the reset is official items.  Don't change that 2x drop rate otherwise it will break the good server.

MANAGEMENT: (10/10)
I saw the GM connect for the events and some just pop-out when doing @request. This server is very well maintained server, but can't really say anything about anything else.

Weeeeee /heh,  this is just my experience with FREE2PLAY. i hope anyone can also give review.  And if your are from ASIA , don't miss this server!!!!