EndlessRO

Started by Sorajyu, Mar 13, 2014, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorajyu

Hey guys.  /ho

So would be my first time reviewing a server.

So this is about a new server, opened for almost 2 weeks.

○ Server ○

Stability [9/10]
Pretty great overall, lag only occurs due to problems with the player's connection like me, I know I have a lame internet connection.

Availability [9/10]
The server's always up except for maintenance, which takes quite a short time

○ Community ○ [9.5/10]

The community overall is great you can expect a warm welcome during your first time.

○ Eventfulness ○ [8/10]

Automated events are always going on which are pretty fun

○ GMs (Game Masters, duh.) ○

Friendliness [10/10]

GMs are easy to approach, they don't treat players unequally with favoritism etc.

Availability [9/10]

GMs are always available, but of course there would be differences in time zones and they are normal people so they wouldn't have every minute devoted to just moderating.

Helpfulness [9.5/10]

They always respond with a good attitude, whenever a problem arises the admins makes sure that they fix it. They always listen to suggestions and have great knowledge about the game.

○ Gameplay ○

Economy

Well the economy is fine for a starting server you can always use the channels for trading, from time to time there are some vendors that appear too at Prontera, this is pretty fine for a starting server. Donations aren't changing anything because you can obtain cash points thru killing monsters and voteforpoints count as cash points too. [8.5/10]

Class Balance

All classes are balanced since we are a pre-renewal server just as they appeared in official servers, in additon to weapon forging our server has a custom armor forging skill that has been recently implemented for the Blacksmith class. We also have a nifty skill called Mana Heal, heals your mana by a certain amount with a 30 second cool down. We also have mining and achievements, but don't let this scare the old school players out there, you don't need to mine or gain achievements to get strong or anything, they're just a bonus, and a very fun bonus to do.

Overall [8.5/10]

People must be wondering why I didn't give it a higher score if I play on this server well here's why.
I didn't give it a higher score because the server still has a long life ahead of it and the admins have barely shown us what the server is capable of, they made the server in 16 months, so just by saying that you could see the devotion of the admins towards the server.

P.S.
My name here at RMS is my IGN name feel free to PM me on the forums too. Thanks for reading! /go