Dreamer RO - Review

Started by watdapak, Oct 30, 2013, 02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watdapak

I started playing Ragnarok since 2005 and its the reason why I did not finish my college. I used to play ragnarok everyday and not attending some of my subjects anymore. I used to sleep also in a computer shop justo to play RO since I don't have my own pc back then.

I've been playing this server wayback 2009, since then I did not quit this server anymore. I tried so many server to play but his server is the only RO private server I enjoyed most. You will know why I like this server very much when I will rate it.

Well, here comes my own ratings for Dreamer RO.

Server Stability – 9/10

Never been down for a long period of time. This server is down when there is maintenance and for back up but does not takes too long. When it will be down for maintenance announcement will be posted in forum.

Game Master – 9/10

The @request command makes this server with a friendly Game Master. Some GM's are there to help you when you are in need but not all the time maybe because they are busy and not just playing keeps them busy. They have their personal life also.
I read some post that there are bias GM's' and Support Players but does not affect my own review for this server due to the fact that I did not experience what other players experienced in this server.

What I like most in this server is the Admin. Haze is very responsible in a way that He will find a way so that newbie can catch up or can match up with the old players. He add an event which even poor and newbie players can have donation tokens also. When the economy was f*** up He balance it with a few months and the economy now is back to normal, low prices for donates and mvp cards.

Community – 7/10

What I hate in this server is the community. Scammers and hackers are very common in this server. I know its normal to have this in an Online Games. The RMT also makes the community not nice. Instead of donating and makes the server alive other players use to buy zeny's and items in real  money but that's normal also in a high populated server. Good thing Haze put a delay in deleting character cause there's some players that pretending to be a GM and scam other players.

Game-Play  - 10/10

I love the Battleground where you can earn badges and sell them for a high prices. Almost 24hours that they are players in battleground. The quest also makes you earn zeny easily. I find all classes balance. If you have an elite character doesn't makes you imba, there are jobs that are really strong in pvp even if its not elite like gunslinger and Star gladiator.
Even rare items with a high prices can not make you imba.

Donation – 10/10

This is the only Ragnarok Private server with the cheapest Donation Items.

Don't flame me if you are not agree with me coz this is just my own experienced playing Dreamer RO.
Make your own review!