DivinationRO Review

Started by Solaris9, Apr 21, 2012, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solaris9

Stability [ 10/10 ]

This server has never been down since I have played. Great stability, little to no lag, hardly any reboots or restarts due to latency issues. Overall stability is awesome, so I give it a 10/10.

Availability [ 9/10 ]

Server is up and running ALL the time, 24/7. Availability of GM's is good too. Although there are few GM's at the moment due to slowly increasing population, the GM team still finds time to be on as much as they can. I see at least 1 GM a day. This server has an excellent and available gm team that knows what they are doing.

Community Ratings

Friendliness [ 9/10 ]

There aren't very many rules at the moment, but the whole community is friendly. Everyone pitches in and helps new players and tours them around the town. Since there is no party share restriction, there is often leeching from senior players to help the new players out. Generally a very friendly server and very good community.

Eventfulness [ 10/10 ]

There are automated events everyday. Disguise event, Monster Wiki, Flower counting, Treasure chest hunting, Poring Catcher.

There are also bigger events such as Woe, Woe 2.0, King of Emperium, MVP Invasion, Safari Event with 50+ Pokemon pets.

I also heard that in development there will be customized battlegrounds with new onscreen scoring system! I have never played server with that before or heard of such an idea!

Friendliness [ 9/10 ]

Staff are always there to help. They are all friendly, supportive, helpful and professional. All the GM treat players with full respect and there is no arrogant attitude or power distance that makes them selfish and full of themselves. They are always there with open arms and open to suggestions and criticism. One of best GM team and Admins I have seen.

Gameplay

Economy [ 6/10 ]

No real established economy right now. It is getting better, but most players are still just trading each other item for item. There are a few vendors with garments, cards and berries, but overall it is still a new and growing server. I think with time it will be better.

Guild Competition [ 7/10 ]

There is active WoE. However, pvp and Koe are a bit empty at times. There needs to be more players to be fun and competitive.

Class Balance [ 10/10 ]

I don't think there is class balance issue. It is a mid rate, 99/70 and no custom weapons to make classes overpowered. It is a very good balanced server.

Overall:

This is a fantastic server. I don't know why it does not have many people already playing, maybe its still new? Everything is done very well and the server is very "clean". It looks like lots of time was spent on developing the server, it has some amazing features.

Features:
Dyna Headgears - I can change my look to anything I want from custom to kro items.

Pokemon Pet System - The pokemon help me fight when I attack or am attacked by monsters, very cool.

Mercenary System - There is a mercenary system with working AI files as well

Support Priest System - You can hire priest that follows you around and buffs and heals you when you are solo mvping or solo farming. Very helpful!

All the donation items are all balanced, nothing overpowered. I think this is one of the best mid rates I have ever played, I encourage players to come and try it. I play other servers but they seem all the same and indifferent from each other. The moment I play this server, I can tell that it is unique and something that most other servers don't have.

General satisfaction and rating overall for server is 95/100