CookieRO

Started by tenku, Jul 10, 2011, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenku

I just started about 4 days ago and I'm loving this server.

Everything that is great about this server:

Community (I received help from dozens of players on the very first day without even asking for it)
Population (Healthy population)
EXP Rates (Just right. Not too fast and not too slow)
Drop Rates (Just perfect. Not too low like official servers, but not too high where it breaks the economy)
Latency (I get less lag on this server than iRO and kRO)
Balance (Items like god items were removed and they plan on balancing 1 shot KO skills)

Overall, I have nothing bad to say about this server. I'm enjoying my time here and if you're looking for a nice server with almost the latest kRO updates with a little touch of balance, then this is the server for you.

Update: After being on CookieRO for almost 2 weeks, a lot of my experiences has changed. First of all, I think the server is still one of the best RO Renewal server in terms of balancing, updates, keeping it as close as kRO as possible, and community. The community is very small right now, but quality matters more than quantity. However, the server seems to be quiet lately due to the server going out of their beta phase on July 27th. There's been a debate going on whether the server should be wiped or not. The GMs have not given us a definite answer so I think this is causing many players to take a break until after the 27th.