BlackoutRO Review.

Started by Poobey, Nov 29, 2008, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poobey

Ah, BlackoutRO...a seemingly whole server with a decent community that supports WoE and PvP. Forums are active, people are friendly, GMs are helpful and hold events...seems like RO bliss. On the surface, bRO is a good server to start out on. In reality it's falling apart at the seams. The economy is failing for the third time, "veterans" run rampant, and the daily crashes; I would rather spend my hours shoving a stick down my throat.

Reasons Not to Touch bRO.

1)Don't get me started on the GMs. They can't keep a decent staff member, and if they happen to rope one, they fire him on unfair grounds. During the past two months more than five have left/been fired. The rest are robots, only doing what their superiors tell them to.

2) The administration is a biggie. The head can't even go piss without asking his right-hand man if he can. Sure one admin is fantastic, but the other completely overshadows their good-doings with unprofessional actions and comments.

3) The 'veteran's of bRO and also the populars are enough to make one gag. Commonly called the Brodas, this group of people can go around doing whatever they please, with a strong backing from their fellow GMs. Once they've blacklisted you, they intend to make you quit or get you banned permanently. It usually happens. Another thing to note, they don't have any decent players, they tend to get banned or leave because they are tired of bRO.

4) The lag! The economy! Most won't tell you the server has been wiped three times due to the economy being highly unstable. And once again, unless you intend to donate or spend 30+ hours farming gold for good gear, DON'T JOIN. Shall I mention the horrible lag for you people who don't live in the U.S.A.? Don't expect to be playing champion or anything that needs to spam with that sad 200+ ping.

Reasons you could come to bRO

1) The community is pretty decent. Unless you're not comfortable around pinoys, you should fit in if you're an attention monger. What? That's right, you have to actually reach out to make friends, since you're an auto-noob who has no personality because you're new.

Overall, this server stinks. Think I'm being harsh? This server is rough, I have never met a group of nastier people with no lives.

My Rating:
1/10

Have a good day.

PoisonWolf

Poobey,

I have a question for you, since you did not mention just how long you've been playing. Have you gotten banned from the server?

Cheers.

Anxiety

Strong words, coming from someone who wouldn't even consider giving us a glimpse or hint as to who you are, and what "wrong" you've committed to even be so hostile towards the server. If it wasn't so, this "review" wouldn't look so much as of a simple spite of hatred, for being banned for doing "wrong".

Poobey

Sounds like a threat to me. I don't have to disclose any of my information, all you need to know is that I'm a displeased individual.

Descent

Hmmm...it's a real shame that you have to suffer through all of that. I really hope you find a server for yourself.

*wonders if it's time to take the kid gloves off and take down another server through PVP with the old guildies...*

Edward

Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 29, 2008, 03:44 PM
Strong words, coming from someone who wouldn't even consider giving us a glimpse or hint as to who you are, and what "wrong" you've committed to even be so hostile towards the server. If it wasn't so, this "review" wouldn't look so much as of a simple spite of hatred, for being banned for doing "wrong".

Why do you put quotes around review and wrong?

Descent

Quote from: Edward on Nov 29, 2008, 06:26 PM
Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 29, 2008, 03:44 PM

Why do you put quotes around review and wrong?

Because it's probably a Staffer trying to save face.

Poobey

Allow me to verify that.

It is a staff member trying to save face.

Aris

i tried it out for a week (actually hated it the first day but i decided to give it a try) and well... you're right.

You

Having tried this server for about 2 hours a few weeks ago, I am amazed I managed to find absolutely zero redeeming qualities about this server before uninstalling it to save my skin from being torn out by a nail clipper in an attempt to lessen the agony.  This is impressive, because typically servers have at least one, which is that you can play RO on it.  There is absolutely no good first impression, and apparently, a future impression only worth writing about in the form of a bad review.

Edward

Lots of people had bad things to say about AnimaRO... the good things weren't said till it actually died. It might suck for you guys because it doesn't fit any of your preferences... but it fits other people's such as those who play BlackoutRO (not me).

Anxiety

People tend to have their preferences, although it might be of unimportance to you, those who didn't enjoy your time, many of the players on Blackout seem to have spent a large amount of time enjoying our server, instead of being "quick-to-judge".

Yes, I'm indeed a "Staffer" from Blackout ( The infamous one at that ), but what difference does it make if I had made an anonymous account just to try and save face for my server? Let-alone insult it from afar, with no grounds of why I might possibly store such anger. To those of you who replied here, proclaiming you've played, please don't give me that. You haven't played until you've known the staff team or have some examples as to why it's bad. That's what separates you, from the reviewer Poobey. A legitimate review.

I might not be as lenient as Blackout my administrator, when it comes to discussing these types of affairs, but I sure as hell, have a back-bone regarding when and where, I need to be.

Unique servers, follow unique standards. Perhaps people like "bad-servers" that's why they quit, and find themselves back in a short period of time. I came from a server with a rather tyrant administrator, but he was partnered up with some of the greatest staff team, to-date. Although a low-rate, where things such as items, leveling, player-vs-player deems more important than any high-rate, because of time effort, being strict is probably required. I've taken that into consideration after becoming a staff member of the Blackout Community, with the help of my young prodigy boss, and possibly the best player-relations you've got to offer.

Enough of my boring story though, if you would like perhaps, you should form a legitimate review, and then I'll gladly comply with it just as the way I tried to save face, a few posts ago.

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 30, 2008, 11:38 AM
Yes, I'm indeed a "Staffer" from Blackout ( The infamous one at that ), but what difference does it make if I had made an anonymous account just to try and save face for my server? Let-alone insult it from afar, with no grounds of why I might possibly store such anger. To those of you who replied here, proclaiming you've played, please don't give me that. You haven't played until you've known the staff team or have some examples as to why it's bad. That's what separates you, from the reviewer Poobey. A legitimate review.

I might not be as lenient as Blackout my administrator, when it comes to discussing these types of affairs, but I sure as hell, have a back-bone regarding when and where, I need to be.

Unique servers, follow unique standards. Perhaps people like "bad-servers" that's why they quit, and find themselves back in a short period of time. I came from a server with a rather tyrant administrator, but he was partnered up with some of the greatest staff team, to-date. Although a low-rate, where things such as items, leveling, player-vs-player deems more important than any high-rate, because of time effort, being strict is probably required. I've taken that into consideration after becoming a staff member of the Blackout Community, with the help of my young prodigy boss, and possibly the best player-relations you've got to offer.

Enough of my boring story though, if you would like perhaps, you should form a legitimate review, and then I'll gladly comply with it just as the way I tried to save face, a few posts ago.

Anxiety,

You seem to stroke your little boss' back rather often. Do you link him to all your posts to score more brownie points? I see. You have a back-bone, but is it already broken in 50 different places? Because your earlier post utterly reeked of subtle threat warnings and such. It's very unfortunate that you have no access to the IP-addresses here (I feel your pain, really). Pity.

Good day.

Anxiety

Right, assuming I did have access to that information, what difference does it make? Considerably the large ammount of 'bad reviews" was after the person was banned, just or un-just. Not much I could do from then on. I defend him, because he's my friend, regardless of what you might think, as mentioned to another player earlier, I don't do what I do for glory. Once you start your own server, and nourish it until it grows to one as big as our community, please by all means, you're entitled to say / discuss whatever you want with or about me.

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 30, 2008, 12:40 PM
Right, assuming I did have access to that information, what difference does it make? Considerably the large ammount of 'bad reviews" was after the person was banned, just or un-just. Not much I could do from then on. I defend him, because he's my friend, regardless of what you might think, as mentioned to another player earlier, I don't do what I do for glory. Once you start your own server, and nourish it until it grows to one as big as our community, please by all means, you're entitled to say / discuss whatever you want with or about me.

Anxiety,

Apparently, you have either the inability to read, or the ability to ignore and assume what you want. I have already asked if Poobey was banned, this is her response (and for some forsaken reason, you did not read this in the other thread).

Quote from: Poobey on Nov 29, 2008, 03:00 PM
Actually I have not. And to answer for MrPeace [whom I do not know] I am going to assume that, like me, he finally just got fed up with the recent happenings. I can only tolerate so much, but toleration is key in bRO. And I just ran out.

You must have it in your head that only banned people will write negative reviews. Wake up and smell the coffee, please. The last time I checked, you're just a Staffer, so don't give me the "start your own server" bollocks that I've heard for the 50th time. Until you've done it on your own two-shoes as well, then come spew that manure at me, till then, save it. You're just getting a free-ride now from this Blackout's apparent """talents""" that you seem to remind us so very often about. And yeah, he'll be your friend until something legal-related happens to bRO ($$$, oops, sorry, my bad, a typo on the symbols, really). Only then we'll see who are Blackout's so called "friends".

Good day.

Anxiety

In regards to your signature, I really do agree with you. Trust can go both ways, the way to determine which is and right and which is wrong, falls under what I had previously mentioned "Unique Servers, follow unique standards". People tend to lie to their teeth, just to get what they want. You can believe in whoever you want, but until you're in my position, your words are nothing but from a troll.

P.S I'm an administrator, not some "staffer". Something you should dig into, before claiming to know or rather "self-proclaim" there are better servers. Try reading the staff page. I'll leave it at that.

"Cheers".

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 30, 2008, 01:41 PM
In regards to your signature, I really do agree with you. Trust can go both ways, the way to determine which is and right and which is wrong, falls under what I had previously mentioned "Unique Servers, follow unique standards". People tend to lie to their teeth, just to get what they want. You can believe in whoever you want, but until you're in my position, your words are nothing but from a troll.

P.S I'm an administrator, not some "staffer". Something you should dig into, before claiming to know or rather "self-proclaim" there are better servers. Try reading the staff page. I'll leave it at that.

"Cheers".

Anxiety,

I'm glad that you finally acknowledged your own problem. Once again, your reading/comprehension skills (or seemingly lack thereof) simply baffles me. Where exactly have I even "proclaimed" that there are better servers out there? Please, if you want to put turkey stuffing in my mouth, do it right. Right now, you're trying to stuff the air.

Now, let me get this straight, if you're GM-Anxiety, then this is what I read.

Bellow are Blackout RO administration and staff list.

Administration

* Blackout -
      Position: Server administrator, founder, developer.
      Timezone: GMT -5:00.

Development

* KillerBox -
      Position: Developer and scripter.
      Timezone: GMT -5:00.
    * Riotblade -
      Position: Developer and scripter.
      Timezone: GMT -8:00.

Management

* GM-Anxiety -
      Position: Support game master and public relations.
      Timezone: GMT -7:00.
    * GM-Biddy -
      Position: Bot hunting and support game master.
      Timezone: GMT +2:00.

That's not an administrative position. Would you like me to fetch you a dictionary, or are you "self-proclaiming" that you are in the administration limelight now? Or even better, are you telling me that you're suddenly called "Blackout" now? You're in the management section. That's what I'm reading right now, and you certainly ain't under the "Administration" (If you can call it that) section. Funny, you don't even know your own staff page. Pity.

And for the love of God, you ain't that great to make me want to even be in your position, so I'll pass. I certainly don't want to be someone who can't seem to read, who assumes that only banned people write negative reviews, and one who does not even know the difference between Management and Administration (This is if you are GM-Anxiety) and one who attempts to subtly threaten people under the guise of a "good public relations officer".

Get over yourself.

Cheers.
P.S., You're a staffer. Swing it 50 ways, you're still a staffer.

Poobey

Actually allow me again to step in.

Anxiety was fired shortly thereafter then re-elected to a high admin position. He is what he calls 'Special Relations'.

Administrators

Blackout ( Level : Administrator )
[ Tom ] - The big kahuna. Calls the shots.

Developers

* Riotblade ( Level : Developer )
    * Killerbox ( Level : Developer )

Head Staffs

* GM-Anxiety ( Special Relations ) (Level : 98 )
    * GM-Biddy ( Player Support ) ( Level : 98 )
    * GM-Shumei ( Public Relations ) ( Level : 98 )

Blackout Staff Team

Trainee Gamemasters

* GM-Nonoriri ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
    * GM-Yuyuko ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
    * GM-Lavern ( Player Support ) ( Level: 60 )
    * GM-Kaneshir0 ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
    * GM-Touhou ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
    * GM-redcar ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
Head Staff is really Administration, sorry if it seems confusing. He's the token bad cop, and thrives the more he's hated.

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Poobey on Nov 30, 2008, 02:32 PM
Actually allow me again to step in.

Anxiety was fired shortly thereafter then re-elected to a high admin position. He is what he calls 'Special Relations'.

Administrators

Blackout ( Level : Administrator )
[ Tom ] - The big kahuna. Calls the shots.

Developers

* Riotblade ( Level : Developer )
    * Killerbox ( Level : Developer )

Head Staffs

* GM-Anxiety ( Special Relations ) (Level : 98 )
    * GM-Biddy ( Player Support ) ( Level : 98 )
    * GM-Shumei ( Public Relations ) ( Level : 98 )

Blackout Staff Team

Trainee Gamemasters

* GM-Nonoriri ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
    * GM-Yuyuko ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
    * GM-Lavern ( Player Support ) ( Level: 60 )
    * GM-Kaneshir0 ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
    * GM-Touhou ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
    * GM-redcar ( Player Support ) ( Level : 60 )
Head Staff is really Administration, sorry if it seems confusing.

Poobey,

With all their almighty workforce, someone could have at least changed the staff page no? (Or are they busy counting the $$$, oops, sorry, typo with the symbols again, really) I mean, why haven't they updated the staff page, is it -that- hard to update a webpage?

To me, my definition of an administrator is someone who has root access. You can slap whatever label you want on the position, King of the Cosmos, A Freaking Overlord, The Mighty Cojones, etc, it doesn't matter, if you do not have root access, you're just a staffer. Only if you have root access are you really an "administrator". So the question then is whether Anxiety has root access, if he/she doesn't, then he/she is still just a staffer. He/she can swing it 50 million ways in my face, he/she is still a staffer. So, what say you, the great Anxiety? (From the looks of it though, you're really just a Level 98 <Insert random superior sound adjective here> GM).

Good day.

Poobey

Please if you want to argue over a server you've read about with a 'Staffer' as you so call it, go do so through PMs. Flaming back and forth is not allowed (as I am told) and I would like to keep this thread open for other comments. Please discuss privately.

And the reason the front website isn't as up to date is because the Head is lazy, and most use the forums more than they would visit the website. Basically, the forum announcements are posted on the CP and the Patcher as well, and the website is just a cover for it all. I took that off of the CP, and it is also found on a forum thread as well as the patcher's news.  (I mean the Staff Thing)

And to note, I omitted some of it, like the Ventrilo admins and the Removed GMs. (<- I counted 21 removed.)

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Poobey on Nov 30, 2008, 02:48 PM
Please if you want to argue over a server you've read about with a 'Staffer' as you so call it, go do so through PMs. Flaming back and forth is not allowed (as I am told) and I would like to keep this thread open for other comments. Please discuss privately.

And the reason the front website isn't as up to date is because the Head is lazy, and most use the forums more than they would visit the website. Basically, the forum announcements are posted on the CP and the Patcher as well, and the website is just a cover for it all. I took that off of the CP, and it is also found on a forum thread as well as the patcher's news.  (I mean the Staff Thing)

And to note, I omitted some of it, like the Ventrilo admins and the Removed GMs. (<- I counted 21 removed.)

Poobey,

You have my apologies. No further posts from me in this thread. I do not wish this topic to be closed as well. I just got ticked off by GM's threatening other people, even if it is a subtle one.

Cheers.

Change your attitude towards how you are permitted to treat other players, be respectful, avoid fighting, and don't flame.

As a note, this warn is not for this single post, it is for a collection of posts in several topics recently.

Descent

Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 30, 2008, 11:38 AM
People tend to have their preferences, although it might be of unimportance to you, those who didn't enjoy your time, many of the players on Blackout seem to have spent a large amount of time enjoying our server, instead of being "quick-to-judge".

You, my friend, have nothing to comply with. This is their opinion, it happens to be a majority opinion related to your server. All you can do is deal with it. This is a legitimate review, be it negative or not. Not your call to make and never will be.

lets see, i just have to ask why poison wolf resorts to flaming, while Poobey and Anxiety at least manage to keep at least some what civil on their parts

poison wolf, your back on warn status for the way you've been behaving recently, so as they say, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all
oh and no ones keeping you here so i don't really see how your signature makes any sense now.

PoisonWolf

Quote from: JJJ on Nov 30, 2008, 04:27 PM
lets see, i just have to ask why poison wolf resorts to flaming, while Poobey and Anxiety at least manage to keep at least some what civil on their parts

poison wolf, your back on warn status for the way you've been behaving recently, so as they say, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all
oh and no ones keeping you here so i don't really see how your signature makes any sense now.

JJJ,

I see, some what civil. I guess some-what means it's a judgment call on your end, isn't it? And we all know just how gifted you are when it comes to judgment calls (E.g. here vs here).

Hmm,

So subtle threats are fine so long as you're not on JJJ's blacklist. Check.

In regards to your signature, I really do agree with you.
Indirect insults are fine so long as you're not on JJJ's blacklist (At least I have the guts to be direct about it). Check.

Fending for a fellow RMS-person who was insulted/flamed on by Serenity by pointing out the obvious flaws in their arguments is not allowed so long as you are on JJJ's blacklist (Due to the inefficiency of updating the guidelines, gee, I wonder who's to blame on this account?). Check.

-------------

Good job JJJ, you never fail to amuse me with your superficiality and your bollocks. Exercise your metaphorical twig of power and keep up the Academic-Award Level of Awesomeness (See what I did there, AAA). Okay JJJ, you can quit with the attempts at proper grammar and go back to your <3 / ^^; / ^^ self now.

Good day.

You

JJJ you are quite literally the worst goddamn mod I have ever seen on a forum.

lots of luv <3

PS this is the nicest thing I have to say to you so i said it

Quote from: PoisonWolf on Nov 30, 2008, 04:57 PM
JJJ,

I see, some what civil. I guess some-what means it's a judgment call on your end, isn't it? And we all know just how gifted you are when it comes to judgment calls (E.g. here vs here).
Your comparing two topics, one is 618 characters long, while the other is 428, one is more then double what is provided on the main site, one is only about 100 characters longer then what is provided on the main site.

So subtle threats are fine so long as you're not on JJJ's blacklist. Check.
If I may so repeat my self, I did say they only remained some what civil. Now since you wish to make a huge deal about this on these forums sure, I don't really care anyway, here's the difference.

Quote from: PoisonWolf on Nov 30, 2008, 11:55 AM
You seem to stroke your little boss' back rather often. Do you link him to all your posts to score more brownie points?
Quote from: PoisonWolf on Nov 30, 2008, 11:55 AM
I see. You have a back-bone, but is it already broken in 50 different places?
Quote from: PoisonWolf on Nov 30, 2008, 02:01 PM
Once again, your reading/comprehension skills (or seemingly lack thereof) simply baffles me.
Please, if you want to put turkey stuffing in my mouth, do it right. Right now, you're trying to stuff the air.
Would you like me to fetch you a dictionary, or are you "self-proclaiming" that you are in the administration limelight now?
I certainly don't want to be someone who can't seem to read
and one who does not even know the difference between Management and Administration (This is if you are GM-Anxiety) and one who attempts to subtly threaten people under the guise of a "good public relations officer".
Quote from: PoisonWolf on Nov 30, 2008, 11:48 AM
Please, watch your tongue. Who do you think you are, some police officer around these parts of the internet?
Quote from: PoisonWolf on Nov 30, 2008, 11:48 AM
Talent != Maturity/Wisdom.

As for threats, as in all forums there has to be a slight tolerance towards flaming and trolling, you passed that tolerance level extremely fast, thus there's really very little left for you. If you think of it like real life, if you commit a crime you get a criminal record, and each time you break the rules again they bring up that record. Oh, and before you say real life crime doesn't equal something like the forum rules, the laws in real life are simply rules, just like the laws on Rate My Server, are simply rules.

In regards to your signature, I really do agree with you.
Indirect insults are fine so long as you're not on JJJ's blacklist (At least I have the guts to be direct about it). Check.
Again, refer to this: "As for threats, as in all forums there has to be a slight tolerance towards flaming and trolling, you passed that tolerance level extremely fast, thus there's really very little left for you. If you think of it like real life, if you commit a crime you get a criminal record, and each time you break the rules again they bring up that record. Oh, and before you say real life crime doesn't equal something like the forum rules, the laws in real life are simply rules, just like the laws on Rate My Server, are simply rules."

Fending for a fellow RMS-person who was insulted/flamed on by Serenity by pointing out the obvious flaws in their arguments is not allowed so long as you are on JJJ's blacklist (Due to the inefficiency of updating the guidelines, gee, I wonder who's to blame on this account?). Check.
There's never a justification for flaming, no matter how hard you tr you simply can't justify insulting someone back. It would be like saying "He punched me in the face so in self defense I shot him"

Quote from: You on Nov 30, 2008, 05:04 PM
JJJ you are quite literally the worst goddamn mod I have ever seen on a forum.

lots of luv <3

PS this is the nicest thing I have to say to you so i said it
If you don't like me, who says you have to stick around?

PoisonWolf

JJJ,

I'm so touched. You actually took the effort to use Microsoft Word to help you type properly. And it's all for me. <3<3<3<3<3.
How long did it take for you to type this up? I'm so touched that you needed so much time just to prove your e-testes to me.

Your comparing two topics, one is 618 characters long, while the other is 428, one is more then double what is provided on the main site, one is only about 100 characters longer then what is provided on the main site.
Wow, you think 100 ~ 300 characters makes a different in regards to a review of that level? Bravo and good call. +1 point.

As for threats, as in all forums there has to be a slight tolerance towards flaming and trolling, you passed that tolerance level extremely fast, thus there's really very little left for you. If you think of it like real life, if you commit a crime you get a criminal record, and each time you break the rules again they bring up that record. Oh, and before you say real life crime doesn't equal something like the forum rules, the laws in real life are simply rules, just like the laws on Rate My Server, are simply rules.

Man, you need a life if you think Forum Rules = Real Life Laws. You know what the difference is between people who administer judgment on real life laws vs internet forum laws? The real life person is a judge who has spent years in training, learning how to discern between facts and biases, and you're just a baker with a fetish for kawaiism (Yes, this is a new word ladies and gents) who can't seem to even walk a straight line when it comes to your judgments.

There's never a justification for flaming, no matter how hard you tr you simply can't justify insulting someone back. It would be like saying "He punched me in the face so in self defense I shot him"
Your analogy is as accurate as a blind man's attempt to shoot a moving target. You respond to a flame with a flame, it cannot go much deeper than that on the internet forums, so how is "shooting" even a viable analogy in this example? Go buy a book on analogies if you want to try to even sound somewhat smart. You'd want to have said "He punched me in the face, so I punched him back". In this case, what do you think would happen if I punched you in the face? Are you just going to stand there and gladly take it? (I am bringing this up since you seem to love to compare the forums to real life). Cause if you literally are just going to stand there and take it, boy oh boy...

Lastly, do you know what the difference is between the words: insult, flaming, and sarcasm (based on the examples of my sentences you pulled out)? You clearly can't seem to discern the differences between the three. But apparently, you're too busy baking cakes and being mysterious about your gender to want to know these things, right?

Go ahead, lock the topic, prove just how much you love your power trips. That's how awesome you are as a moderator anyway.

If you don't like me, who says you have to stick around?
Like I've said to Anxiety, I'll say it to you. Get over yourself. You ain't worth that much to be deemed as the only factor that's worth sticking around for.

Good day.

Quote from: PoisonWolf on Nov 30, 2008, 06:05 PM
JJJ,

I'm so touched. You actually took the effort to use Microsoft Word to help you type properly. And it's all for me. <3<3<3<3<3.
How long did it take for you to type this up? I'm so touched that you needed so much time just to prove your e-testes to me.
Your welcome

Wow, you think 100 ~ 300 characters makes a different in regards to a review of that level? Bravo and good call. +1 point.

The reason you stated they should be removed was due to their lack of lengths. The content isn't as much of a concern seeing as they both had roughly the same type of content.

Man, you need a life if you think Forum Rules = Real Life Laws. You know what the difference is between people who administer judgment on real life laws vs internet forum laws? The real life person is a judge who has spent years in training, learning how to discern between facts and biases, and you're just a baker with a fetish for kawaiism (Yes, this is a new word ladies and gents) who can't seem to even walk a straight line when it comes to your judgments.
I've spent enough time around Karei and yC to know how the political word manipulation game works. The whole reason behind the metaphor was simply, you use your metaphors so I thought it would have been easier for you to understand it if I used one, guess I was wrong so I'll explain it again then.

A single act gets you a single warn, that warn doesn't simply vanish, it is logged and looked back upon when you make a second offense, nothing you say goes away, everything is logged and brought back up when needed.

Your analogy is as accurate as a blind man's attempt to shoot a moving target. You respond to a flame with a flame, it cannot go much deeper than that on the internet forums, so how is "shooting" even a viable analogy in this example? Go buy a book on analogies if you want to try to even sound somewhat smart. You'd want to have said "He punched me in the face, so I punched him back". In this case, what do you think would happen if I punched you in the face? Are you just going to stand there and gladly take it? (I am bringing this up since you seem to love to compare the forums to real life). Cause if you literally are just going to stand there and take it, boy oh boy...
Again I guess I was wrong when I thought you would understand metaphors more then you would understand real words. You don't flame back when flamed, all that results is both of you get a warn, when flamed you report it and let things take a normal course, but since you chose to flame back you also chose to accept your punishment.

Lastly, do you know what the difference is between insult, flaming, and sarcasm (based on the examples of my sentences you pulled out)? You clearly can't seem to discern the differences between the three. But apparently, you're too busy baking cakes and being mysterious about your gender to want to know these things, right?

Go ahead, lock the topic, prove just how much you love your power trips. That's how awesome you are as a moderator anyway.

Good day.
Again, I've played the word manipulation game enough with Karei and yC, and I believe I've said this before, no matter the context, no matter the literacy rate, no matter how profound, an insult is nothing more then an insult.

Anyway, seeing as how you asked this to be closed I'll assume that means your out of come backs and insults, so I'll go ahead and close this, if you wish to continue go ahead and Message me, we can continue this game all day if you want. Either way this topic was taken out of hand, so it probably should have been closed earlier.