VirtueRO : False reviews

Started by Rusted, Oct 28, 2009, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusted

We've gotten two reviews now from people who have either spent about 5 minutes on our server (RIGHT before we wiped and closed Open Beta to go to Open Server), or are lying after not getting what they wanted from our GM team.

I've attempted to report the reviews, but the tool logs me out whenever I attempt to.

If you need proof, I can provide it.
Posted on: Oct 27, 2009, 04:48 pm
Providing proof that the first review for VirtueRO is false. Here is the conversation with Chuck Norris, the person who made the first review:

---------------------------------------------------------
Rusted : Ok Flash, I've got to cover something with you, and warn you about something.
Chuck Norris : not necessarily nice
Chuck Norris : ;_)
Rusted : If one of the admins or GM's covers something with you or gives you an answer
Rusted : That word is law, and going to another GM or Admin won't change that.
Chuck Norris : ok thanks for being
----
Chuck Norris : yet missis kelly
didint give me a definite answer
Chuck Norris : so i adresed you
Rusted : Yes, because she knew
Conin already had.
Rusted : I didn't know Colin
already had when you went to me.
Chuck Norris : what has Colin ?
Chuck Norris : what has he got to
do with this ?
Rusted : We save chat logs of
things our players ask us.
Rusted : I know you talked to him
about your password before you
talked to me.
Chuck Norris : so,show me a log
please
Chuck Norris : where i asked
coling
Chuck Norris : about my password
change
Rusted : This is a warning about
it. If you go to multiple GM's
about the
Chuck Norris : because u dont make
any sense to me
Chuck Norris : thanks for
threathening me to submission
Rusted : same problem again, you're
going to get reprimanded or
punished for it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this warning, the next day, GM Kelly was playing around in town and accidentally clicked on Chuck Norris who was sitting next to GM Colin while PvP was on, and got killed due to it. He complained that this was the first death on this character, thus causing him to lose his Super Novice No-death bonus. At first we tried to apologize for killing him even though he was in a PvP area and see if there was a way to fix this problem, but after checking the database logs on Player Deaths in the SQL, Colin noticed that Chuck Norris had previously died to a Muka.

Chuck Norris continued to demand we 'remake and relevel his character for him' until he became extremely vulgar, started insulting us repeatedly though we were staying calm and unoffensive, eventually required jailing and a ban. Here are the screenshots:

yC

You can send me in private message the information of them such as IP/email etc and I'll have to look to see if you really can identify them.

OrganizedChaos' will most likely be deleted since the game-play scores were not mentioned at all.  I would like to see what you have to send me first.  Thanks.

Narugami

Lol.. I actually read through all the screenshots.. Epicness XD