Review breaks rules 1 and 2

Started by cheesestix, Nov 25, 2008, 02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesestix

At http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=1757&itv=6&url_sname=EuphRO&page_num=1, the user "Kineas" posted this:
QuoteEuphro Used to be one of the best servers out there in the Low rate category, but the Owner Is a Power Hungry Kid that is Corrupted and Likes to abuse his power on people.The Community Is So Stuck up you will regret even coming here,I was once in it for a long time till it just got corrupted.

I believe that saying our server is bad because it is "corrupt" was shown in the example of rule 1) as a no-no. Notice that he doesn't say much about what actually makes our community and owner "corrupt". And, the fact that he calls everyone corrupt is a fairly good indicator that he is probably doing this review out of spite, especially since he supposedly quit months ago (at least according to him), which would make writing a review now rather inaccurate.

There is also the personal attack on the owner of the server, which is in violation of rule 2).

Thank you for your time.
Don't worry, be happy =(

yC

If I am not mistaken he said "[the Owner] Likes to abuse his power on people" which makes the server corrupted in his eyes. 

"Abuse power" / "Power Hungry" / "Kid" are not a personal attack, it's a complain on the behavior of the team.  Aren't personal attacks are like "he's gay", "he likes man" etc?

Anyway, it's below 70 you can simply reply to the review.