ForsakenRO

Started by Valiance, Jan 26, 2008, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiance

Note: This I do hope is in the right section since im 'reporting' about something that happens.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=3506&url_sname=ForsakenRO&page_num=1

Ive been trying to review ForsakenRO, giving it a bad review, I want to let poeple know my views on the server and what i think about it. Whenever I give them a review it is deleted and someone eles has a better review there. Its not like im trying to give them all 1's, because im not, im rating them like a 20 and it gets removed, why this is idk, I brake NO rules while doing this and a few hours later, a better review replaces mine. I also see no 'report' threads here in the forums to get support on them trying to get rid of my reviews.

The last 2 reviews they have are 100's replacing my bad ones. Then sumi-e is also another person who replaced my bad review. (No i did not post more then 1 at once, 1 was deleted after the other with 100's in their stead.)

If its a bug, even better, remove them? (I have strong dislikes about this server because of the corruption, but my reviews are completly legit.)

Is this because they pay for the advertising on RMS? No idea, mabe a bug, I just want to let you guys know of this.
(This has happened 3 times now so ive given up and am reporting here)

yC

No, it's because you didn't read the review guidelines and your review didn't follow it.

Also, even tho you pmed to create an account for you.  I see both accounts are giving bad reviews that look like an attempt to degrade a server's score.  Is it the same person afterall?

Here is your review:

"Me and a friend used to play this server but it has way less events then a fun server should. Rude, obnoctious players, a stuck up staff, revolves around SinX class and donation items, GMs arnt helpful exept for 1...Sorry guys, all i can say is this is not a good recommendation if your looking for a nice community."

1 on everything except 10 for server availability.

I do believe it is deleted because you are giving 1 on everything else and also because 'your brother's account' (same IP) is giving another low review at the same time.

---------------------------------------------

Oh nvm, I just looked up that IP of yours and there are 2 accounts suspended for registering multiple accounts (a violation of our ToS) previously.

I guess I wasn't being careful when accepting your pm to create an account for you. 

Really, so you made multiple accounts and got banned before.  Now I just looked at the logs and found 5 accounts with your IP in it (including the 2 banned previously).  At least 3 of them I am very sure is the same person. 

So you dare to come up to me asking me to make you an account because you can't register?  WTH ...

Okay, 4 out of 5 of those accounts are found giving a bad review on Forsaken.  That really is an attempt to degrade score.  Also, 3 out of 5 of those accounts are giving a perfect score to RevengeRO (I do remember you mentioned you are in relation to the server.)  that is another attempt to make-up score.

That being said, I will have to suspend the other accounts of yours or are closed related to you.

If you really gonna deny you are the same person, then sorry please blame someone in your house (or whoever have access to your IP) that violated our Terms of Services multiple times.  We simply do not want to take any risks into allowing your IP for anymore account given that your IP already have 5 chances and one person blew them all.

-------------------------------------------

Edit: actually there is not much doubt left that you are the owner of all accounts.  Your forum email gave it away.  It is the same email as the first banned account.  This makes it clear that at least 4 out of 5 accounts are yours.

Also since your forum email = your server owner account email for your server listing and that you have made 5 accounts in which 3 of them rated your own server.  You are in violation of the owner account Terms of Services as well:

"Server owners caught attempting to manipulate reviews in any way (including, but not limited to: telling players to give a high score or telling players they must write a good review.) will receive a warning and/or suspension from the server listing."

Your server account will also be suspended.

Zone

Damn, you really ****ed up.
Making multiple accounts to rate your own server, then giving others bad reviews, and when they got deleted you say you didn't break any rules?
=.= Seriously, double check the rules before you go and post saying you didn't break a rules.

Valiance

1.) About ForsakenRO, if you dont want poeple to only rate 1's, why do you let poeple give 1's? I can voice my opinion on their server, or so I thought, those 1's...they deserve. I played that server for what like..6-8 months? I know how that server runs, it wasnt any good. (This is the truth, not flame or anything eles.) I complained to the Admin of all the corruption going on in it, he did nothing and some players when i told them my storys told some things even of the admin. I wanted to let poeple know its not a good server. I whatsoever did not intend to lower their score, I intended to let poeple know when they read my reviews what i had to say about it. If i wanted to lower their score, it would have all been 1's. (Also, in my message to you, i even said it was my brother, you could have looked into this alittle bit more, but you didnt, putting me into this mess. Also, not following the guilde lines? You joking? the 'Friend' was entitled to my brother, we play our servers together and from other experiances, this isnt un-common.)

2.) About my 'making 4-5 accounts'. First off...I did NOT make 4 or even 5...That i promise you. I used [email protected] on my very first bad review about ForsakenRO (again...to voice my opinion on it.) And once it said 'Your account has been suspened' or w/e I said ok, i just wont review servers for awile until my server is done. So once my server is done, I made a new account with my MSN, [email protected] as a server owner (The other was a player account, the banned one) and post my server on ratemyserver.net. So after that, I do admit, I tried to make another account to Rate RevengeRO, but it didnt let me, it said "Sorry you have already registered an account with [email protected]" or something along the lines of that. So I didnt bother making any other accounts and desided to just let my players, my brother, and a friend review my server. My brother, duh, has the same IP, as we share a network though how he reviewed us ill have to ask him..
Now, please explain to me how I would make 4-5 accounts with the SAME! IP when it wont let me register accounts after already registering 2. I made the second account ([email protected]) BECAUSE I didnt see any rules against it. I for one, have not rated my own server and will not rate my own server.
Now, on the matters of you may thinking I used a proxy and my story isnt legit~
I for one...can admit, I do not trust websites to let me set up a proxy, and even if i did, i have NO idea how they work or how to set one up. (and even if someone know how to set up a proxy, why the hell would they register an account with it then NOT use it to rate it with? ...just a thought mabe?)

Honestly, if my story wasnt legit and i did set up what was it 4 to 5 (not sure how many you claimed because you listed two diffrent numbers, please tell me exactly in your next post if you please.) accounts SOMEHOW and then rated my server... do you really think id be that stupid to post this report here and basically turn myself in and even waste my time posting this?

I meen NO offence what-so-ever in this post and no dissrespect. I wish to clear my name and not be called a lier is all.

@yC~ I'd like you, in your next post, to explain exactly how many accounts were set up on this IP and I ask of you if you still think me a cheat, to post questions. I would not jeporidise my server just to get a few lousy ranks and be called an idiot in the process. Any questions? PM me or post them here. I want to get this cleared up.

@zone~ Please, mind your own business, its OK for you to think things, but when you forum raid, it gets annoying. Please act mature in a situation like this.

yC

Accounts:

1) piratecoman***@*******.com
user: Mom[removed]
created on: 2007-10-18
last logged in: 2008-01-06
Rated: ForsakenRO (nearly 10/100)

2) piratecoman***@***.com
user: The[removed]
created on: 2007-11-24
last logged in: 2008-01-07

3) memoryof***@*******.com
user: Asr[removed]
created on: 2008-01-15
last logged in: 2008-01-16
Rated: RevengeRO (100/100)

4) elgla***@***.com
user: Val[removed]
created on: 2008-01-21
last logged in: 2008-01-26

5) Kalixpunk***@***.com
user: Kal[removed]
created on: 2008-01-22
last logged in: 2008-01-23

Point 1: ok accounts #1 to #3's [removed] and I can't think of any reason they are 3 different person since they share the same IP and rated the same set of servers, with similar scores too.

Point 2: The creator IP of accounts #1 to #3 are also the same, and it's your IP just like your post up there.  [removed]

So that explains your question of how you can register multiple accounts, you just do.  At least 3 times.  For account #4, you pmed me claiming that you can't create an account and thus I created it for you.  For #5 it could be anything, [removed].  It's too easy.

Acount #1 and #2 are banned on the same date when we found the accounts are similar and related.

Account #3 to #5 are banned today when we found account #3 is highly likely to be the same user as #1 and #2 as discussed in Point 1.

Point 3: From our logs, all the reviews written by those 5 accounts, [removed].  It is either your brother or you.  Then we concluded the 5 accounts are related, from the [removed] and the rating of those selective servers.

Lastly, your server account is banned because at least 3 of those 5 accounts are rating your own server 100/100 which is in violation of our ToS for owner accounts.

But as I mentioned previously:

QuoteIf you really gonna deny you are the same person, then sorry please blame someone in your house (or whoever have access to your IP) that violated our Terms of Services multiple times.  We simply do not want to take any risks into allowing your IP for anymore account given that your IP already have 5 chances and one person blew them all.

You might want to ask your brother, but either case, we won't be accepting any reason to unsuspend given we have solid evidences of you (or your IP) breaking our ToS both ways.

[Sensitive Information in this post will be removed after Valiance's reply or within 3 days which ever comes sooner.]

Valiance

<.< Oh wow...my brother is going to die.
Sorry for the mishab on this, i accept the judgment you've made on this as it is the same thing i would do. Guess just cant use RMS anymore is all. Sucks, but life goes on.
Thanks for that info btw, now I know what happened.

Best of luck to you and sorry for this ... extreame misunderstanding  :-\

yC

ok as long as you understand what is going on here.

now, if you don't mind I am going to delete a lot of information on my post as it tells a lot more than I intended to tell about the site's operation.

Valiance

Yes, i understand whats going on, and i understand your judgment.
You may delete the information and i thank you for your help in solving this.

Have a nice day,
~Valiance

Damascus

Valiance, the reason you are making these negative reports about Forsaken Ragnarok Online is because it seems to be stopping you from recieving members for the server you seem to want to create. You have invited numerous players from Forsaken Ragnarok Online to join your server those of which refused to and stayed in Forsaken Ragnarok Online and then after you announced via. Broadcast/Forums that Forsaken Ragnarok Online was closing which it clearly wasn't and isn't planning on doing any time soon. Thereafter in the server when we had a corrupt GM which we got rid of due to community complains and his failure to abide by the rules, you defended at all costs to keep him alive as a GM and going with his ongoing corruption. You obviously can not tell apart from Right or Wrong so with all due respect Administrators/Forum Moderators please delete any posts that compare to this one made by Valiance. Thank you very much.

-Sincerely, Damascus; Forsaken Ragnarok Online GM Team.