False Review

Started by Melona, Aug 21, 2008, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melona

I would like to inform everyone that Melona Raganrok online does not feature a wide array of donation items. We also are not completely lying about anything, I really don't mind this person's review, but I mean, it is false what he had stated... So, I would like for the review to just be completely removed. yC, if anything is required, please let me know, thank you.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=5506&itv=6&url_sname=Melona%20Ragnarok%20Online&page_num=1

Best Regards,
Melona~

Scars

You do have donation items, and I believe you stated "No Donations" in topsite, I tried looking for your site, couldn't find it.

That was mostly the issue, I doubt the review will be removed.

Melona

Quote from: Scars on Aug 21, 2008, 09:43 PM
You do have donation items, and I believe you stated "No Donations" in topsite, I tried looking for your site, couldn't find it.

That was mostly the issue, I doubt the review will be removed.

Excuse me? Where does it say that the server offers donation items?

Best Regards,
Melona~

Scars

http://melona.org/index.php?showtopic=26

You have Kafra Shop and Purchase points. Its quite clear.

Are you going to play dumb and say "That's not donation, we SELL points and give items, we don't have DONATION items?"

Melona

Quote from: Scars on Aug 21, 2008, 10:03 PM
http://melona.org/index.php?showtopic=26

You have Kafra Shop and Purchase points. Its quite clear.

Are you going to play dumb and say "That's not donation, we SELL points and give items, we don't have DONATION items?"

First of all, I am not playing dumb and saying thus are no donation items nor we sell points and give items... I assume you don't know what the meaning of "Donations" is. Now, let me clearly explain to you what it means when it comes to private servers, a donation is required when a server is in need of funds to keep itself alive, now if the owner or administrator could not afford to pay the bills, that's when the donations come in. It doesn't clearly state anywhere that Melona Ragnarok Online is asking for donations nor forcing any player to purchase the Kafra Credit Points. Thus players have the option to either purchase or to not. If you would like for me to get into more details, then please let me know. Now, if you have nothing else to say, I would like for you to just get out of this topic and to stop what you are trying to do, okay? Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Melona~

Scars

Rofl you loser, so its a yes, your'e playing dumb.

QuoteIt doesn't clearly state anywhere that Melona Ragnarok Online is asking for donations nor forcing any player to purchase the Kafra Credit Points. Thus players have the option to either purchase or to not.

NO SINGLE PRIVATE RAGNAROK SERVER FORCE PLAYERS TO DONATE OR BUY ITEMS.

Just because you not forcing people to buy points and your'e not forcing people to donate doesn't mean you don't have any "DONATION ITEMS" cause the fact is you ARE selling points and have kafra shop!

Selling points=Donation items.

You ARE lying about having "No Donation" in your server.
Now I completely agree with the review.

Your reply is a total s***"

Now are you so shameless that your'e going to play dumb further?  

LSD

Quote from: Scars on Aug 21, 2008, 10:42 PM
Rofl you loser, so its a yes, your'e playing dumb.

QuoteIt doesn't clearly state anywhere that Melona Ragnarok Online is asking for donations nor forcing any player to purchase the Kafra Credit Points. Thus players have the option to either purchase or to not.

NO SINGLE PRIVATE RAGNAROK SERVER FORCE PLAYERS TO DONATE OR BUY ITEMS.

Just because you not forcing people to buy points and your'e not forcing people to donate doesn't mean you don't have any "DONATION ITEMS" cause the fact is you ARE selling points and have kafra shop!

Selling points=Donation items.

You ARE lying about having "No Donation" in your server.
Now I completely agree with the review.

Your reply is a total s***"

Now are you so shameless that your'e going to play dumb further?  

Do you really have nothing better to do then run around being a little b****?

Scars

I'll post my opinion where I want to post.
Its called Forum.

Though note that what I've stated is all fact.

Loki

o_o

Don't start a flame war here people. But Scars has a point. A Kafra Shop can be considered as a donation for your server if people buy stuff with real money. Unless...you use the money for your own benefits. That would be worse, in my opinion, that is sinking real low...
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Scars

Yes I was just posting my opinion,

-She have cash point
-She put "No Donation" in her server description on topsite
-A review on her server accusing she's lying about having no donation
-She said the review is false

-I said the review is not false because Cash points= Donation is just the same thing with different name.

Then her nonsense replies that got me fired up, yet because of this she accuse me of ripping a website in another topic. With no evidence of course, so please don't expect be to be nice to her.

okay no fighting please?

Melona

I never ever meant for this to end up like this, it clearly states that he had started everything, anyhow, I would like for you to just step aside and to stop posting here, I believe you do not have any powers here at the forums and so, if you are going to keep on flaming the topic, then please, do so elsewhere... I will just wait for a response from yC. Thank you.

P.S: I wonder how long it will last me here. >_>

Best Regards,
Melona~

Scars

I know what the response will be.

I didn't start anything, I post an opinion and stated a fact, you said my opinion and what I stated is false, which is not. You insult me in your'e reply, yet your reply did not dismiss my statement being a fact.

Anyway, I've made my points, and its clear you can't dismiss my statements, I take my leave now.

@jjj

I don't ussualy start trouble, but I expect a reason or evidence if some one is telling me what I am saying is wrong. Put your self in my shoes, and see how you yourself would reply if you were me. All my posts has a point and reason, its not just pure flame. However I apologize had I been too emotional.

Anyway as I said, I've said enough I take my leave off this topic now.

Edward

Quote from: Scars on Aug 22, 2008, 12:32 AM
Then her nonsense replies that got me fired up, yet because of this she accuse me of ripping a website in another topic. With no evidence of course, so please don't expect be to be nice to her.

Oh you mean this one, http://www.woc-ro.com/wp/
Yeah... it's not really ripping cause http://www.burnrag.net/ did such a bad job of it.

Anyways, it seems that Melona is the victor of this topic and Scars in the wrong as the review was deleted.

By the way Scars, you need to spell-check your advertisements... it's spelled 'Daily' and not 'Dailey'

Quote from: Edward on Aug 22, 2008, 03:36 AM
Anyways, it seems that Melona is the victor of this topic and Scars in the wrong as the review was deleted.

={ thats not the kind of attitude i think
there are no winners or losers, just those who get along, and those who don't

so can you guys be the kind of people that get along? or i'll have to take action...