To See Beyond RO~

Started by Yamateh, Aug 22, 2010, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamateh

Hi.. I'm an old RO player .. and i've played this server for 8 months ..
for those who played or are playing this server..post ur opinion about this server. :)
for me..this server.. WAS fun :) and became suckish after april or smth :)
the economy sucks :) u cant buy things even if u have the money of the world :)
the pvp are quite balanced :) but sometimes.. u will see admin going in pvp :) not with their admin character thou.. with their SUPER HAX legit :)...guess what?? they got quite some good eq :)
theres a helper guild in this server too :) where helpers DONT EVEN HELP~!! :)
the gms..are famous for...IDK~~~ events??gms are too lazy to host event..even if they do..they just host somekind of suckish event that would let the time pass and let the admin THINKS the gms do their jobs..
thou..some gms are good and do their work nicely :)
the admins :) will just mute+jail anyone that talks back or complain :) even a little..
Admin : English in prontera
wtf is that about??cant say the name of a magazine ??
why do he do those things to me ?? i killed him once in pvp ?? :)
ok..the admin is really pro in pvp:) lets say..ur minimum damge on normal player = 100k :) when u hit him :) ur maximum damage SUDDENLY becomes 20k O.O ...and after the admin kills u ...they shout ~ NOOB!!!~!!
wow...what a nice admin :)

so..post ur comment/opinion about this server :) if you havent played it yet :) try joining it for a while ;) i bet u'll leave ASAP :)

Scribbles

Quote from: Yamateh on Aug 22, 2010, 07:43 AM
Hi.. I'm an old RO player .. and i've played this server for 8 months ..
for those who played or are playing this server..post ur opinion about this server. :)
for me..this server.. WAS fun :) and became suckish after april or smth :)
the economy sucks :) u cant buy things even if u have the money of the world :)
the pvp are quite balanced :) but sometimes.. u will see admin going in pvp :) not with their admin character thou.. with their SUPER HAX legit :)...guess what?? they got quite some good eq :)
theres a helper guild in this server too :) where helpers DONT EVEN HELP~!! :)
the gms..are famous for...IDK~~~ events??gms are too lazy to host event..even if they do..they just host somekind of suckish event that would let the time pass and let the admin THINKS the gms do their jobs..
thou..some gms are good and do their work nicely :)
the admins :) will just mute+jail anyone that talks back or complain :) even a little..
Admin : English in prontera
wtf is that about??cant say the name of a magazine ??
why do he do those things to me ?? i killed him once in pvp ?? :)
ok..the admin is really pro in pvp:) lets say..ur minimum damge on normal player = 100k :) when u hit him :) ur maximum damage SUDDENLY becomes 20k O.O ...and after the admin kills u ...they shout ~ NOOB!!!~!!
wow...what a nice admin :)

so..post ur comment/opinion about this server :) if you havent played it yet :) try joining it for a while ;) i bet u'll leave ASAP :)
I have never played this server, But I have also Never seen so many Emotes in one post,  /no1

Yukino

Like Scribbles said... I think you added way too many smilies here as well XD. No variety D<.
Were you the recent reviewer for that server?

Anyways, I played this server very long ago. It was good back then, but recently, after hearing all the unbalanced custom edits and such, I don't know how the server really fares. However, I hope the server does better. Heard many complaints about the staff members there, too.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Tom~

Well, it's an okay server... they recently hired a new GM. He made TSBRO a lot better, and gave it a touch of professionalism.

I have to agree with "Mario's SUPER HAX legit"... he claims that he uses it for testing purpouses, but seriously <.<
I heard from a reliable source that there's alot of stuff going on behind the scenes on TSBRO... since I don't have anything to back up that claim with, I'll just leave it at that, though.

There's no balance on TSBRO. Whoever has got the most GM cards and the newest imbalanced headgear Mario has implemented... wins. Normal builds are completely useless here, and you have to hunt for weeks to become semi-good in PvP.

Some helpers don't help because they simply can't understand the question; some of them barely speak english. But most helpers do help; that's their job afterall.

Mario does jail/ban people for unfair reasons... but it's his server, and his point of view. An example would be this topic: Click~. The original reason for banning SubZero is just stupid. He mentioned another server on MSN. o_o;

Anyway, this should be moved to Rant & Rave, imo.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Yamateh

lol ...sry about all the emo.....
and something to add on ..
the admins also...make items thats not released for everyone O.O
what does that means?? it means..just certain people gets them..why??
because they are the pro-est donkey kisser ? idk about it lol..

Yukino

Oh, it does seem better (on the forum to me anyways) with that new GM/Co-Admin? Good to know the server is trying to improve, but with all those cards, balance won't be reached. More cards will have to be made and such, and then that would just cancel the use of the original RO cards and such. Not a good way to "maintain balance." Don't know why the Admin started with all those crazy cards.

Anyways, I second the thread move xD.

Yamateh

lol...it isnt better = =... its getting worse and worse..they change pvp into no teaming and made a GvG room...and the good thing is..in the GvG room = =...u cant see ur dmg :) ...but guess what..i have about 80% drain so i can calculate my damage easily... theres someone that...seems to have the highest damage of SBK, haxest resis, and with high hit..which is not possible in this server :) ..idk wtf happened..but..jz simply ignore this post...dont wanna waste my time typing things abt this rubbish server :) ..peace

Signify

Golden

Hey man, the smileys really enhance the post.

l2ue

Such wisdom can not be express with words.
                          :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
However, it only takes one smiley to rule them all.

What.

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

Soundbox

Looks and sounds like the only improvement would be a better looking forums. does it still have 181763942 immature gms and admins/co-admins?

Tom~

It doesn't have THAT many anymore, but still a lot in my opinion... only some of them are immature, though.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Yukino

Better than 90% XD. At least the selected higher-ups seem more professional sort of.

Soundbox

Quote from: Yukino on Aug 28, 2010, 06:55 PM
Better than 90% XD. At least the selected higher-ups seem more professional sort of.

That doesn't really matter if the owner is going to makes changes to cards,skill, and customs without consulting anyone cause he think its a good idea. Anyone who has played tsbro for a long period of time would know that a lot of the changes that were done to those 3 things changed the game play of tsbro drastically and not in a good way. Most done without consulting any staff members or players for opinions.

DeathLock000

QuoteQuote from: Yukino on Today at 10:55 am

That doesn't really matter if the owner is going to makes changes to cards,skill, and customs without consulting anyone cause he think its a good idea. Anyone who has played tsbro for a long period of time would know that a lot of the changes that were done to those 3 things changed the game play of tsbro drastically and not in a good way. Most done without consulting any staff members or players for opinions.
Couldn't agree more. ^^" But then again, he's the "administrator" and this just proves that the entire administration is more or less a dictatorship rather than something based on democracy or even collective division making between the staff for that matter.

On a side note, the smilies do seem a bit "spammy" due to the excessive use. :(