RagnaHeim!?

Started by 5PYNX, Nov 22, 2023, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5PYNX

So what are your thoughts about this server? Wondering why there isnt any topic about it at all. Would like to read some commends and options about the quality. I play there for around a month right now.  /ok

charlielovesu

I can't put my finger on it, but it feels really familiar.

iixe

Would test it if that client limitation bs wouldnt be there. Fck that

5PYNX

well its like 3 clients you can open. Aint got a notebook or something? :o

iixe

Getting a 2nd hardware just in order to bypass a restriction that is unnecessarily in first place is the dumbest s*** Ive read this week.

Zulf

Quote from: iixe on Nov 26, 2023, 06:52 AMGetting a 2nd hardware just in order to bypass a restriction that is unnecessarily in first place is the dumbest s*** Ive read this week.

Yet I have seen it done done since 2005.

MjaoZor

I have also been there for a month. After 2 weeks I went on a rant in discord including " I would love to see the server grow I just really don't see that happening with a hallow shell of a server. Only thing that seem consistent is the rotation of donations which is rather sad. Is any of these things in the process of being changed? Showing people actual player numbers, existing staff?"

Admin since then have been just as absent. Donations were indeed updated. People quit because there is no staff. Last weekend was suppose to be first SE WoE no castle was announced, WoE did not happen, FE did one guild with 5 people held the castle whole WoE 0 competition. Yesterday was suppose to be second time of SE there is still no word from the admin. In fact I asked days ago with @staff on discord when BG happy hour was so we could get ready for it, there has yet to be a response. This week also only had the same one guild during the whole hour. Not a single person tried to break not a single soul. Catch you on the next one.

I said it then and I say it now, I would love for this server to grow it just can't happen on its own.

Quick edit: They IP banned us today after posting this and a review of the server. Cya all back at Alfheim!

CordialLamp

Just look up the Reddit thread about Ragnaheim.

Tells you all you need to know.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnarokOnline/comments/15mj0v0/will_anyone_play_ragnaheim/

MjaoZor

Let me also drop this picture of our guild "defending" the castle for the second week in a row with not a single soul coming to play D: We were the last active guild there, hope enough people can get their refunds

https://postimg.cc/XBF7LPrW