Midgard Legends

Started by 2k2, Oct 22, 2023, 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2k2

DISCORD INVITE LINK: https://discord.com/invite/Uw5bV28mT2

So yeah, I believe most people here are aware of this server since early this week a thread on reddit was made and got a huge traction before turning into a sh*tshow due to a lot of false information, claims and previous histories.

The server launched 2 days ago in a pretty laughable state, filled with bugs and oversights where one specific guild knew about the bugs and planned everything to get a big leap against everybody else (such as the Monster Hunt quests giving 10x the intended experience, something they knew from the Open Beta Test they participated yet didn't reported on, and then abused it on the launched server in order to reach level 90+ while everybody else was less than 60).

The server was nowhere close to be in a good enough state to be launched, but it was regardless, and one of the major oversights was how overtuned and broken Vanilmirth homunculus is, since in this server their stat growth is guaranteed to be the highest possible, making Vanilmirths gain +3 to ALL STATS per level.

This is the screenshot of a Level 57 Vanilmirth.

p2w aka iro scrubs guild abusing unintended mechanics/bugs.

A low level Vanilmirth soloing endgame maps, and people posted a lot of on discord, including screenshots and videos of Vanilmirths soloing MVPs, parties (in open world pvp) and even the custom Raids this server has.

Not the only problem though, there are more utterly broken "balance" changes that's been bugging the community, another example being the Holy Cross Crusader skill getting ultra buffed to the point of becoming stronger than most other skills in the game, easily able to hit for 7k+ on 75 Crusader with NPC Two-handed Spear on any/most monsters, up to roughly double on high Undead/Shadow mobs.

TO SUMMARIZE: the server is a joke and should have been held for months still, in order to address all the problems and review most of its balancing oversights. Also people aggressively warned the server's staff about the presence of a very shady guild (addressed on the second part of this post) in the server and how they were going to abuse major bugs and how the said guild would preventing A LOT of people from joining the server, yet they ignored all that and paid the heavy price.

PAST OF THIS SERVER'S STAFF AND THE ALLEGED CORRUPTIONS

[ CLICK HERE ] to read the first and original Reddit thread of this server's announcement, how they claimed a lot of false informations just to cross path with people that could confirm their bullsh*t.

Tldr: They were making false claims about having "10+ years experience former OriginsRO GMs" in their staff, when some of the top GMs of Origins discredited them on the thread and revealed information about the true GM and what he did while working with Origins: he was a corrupt GM that helped some groups on Origins and got kicked from the staff soon after getting exposed. The original thread message was deleted but [ CLICK HERE ] read this on the profile of u/luckyblackcat as they kept a copy there.

The [ NEW THREAD ] posted the day after the first one was deleted. In both threads you can see lots of people bringing up the presence of a very well-known and despised group within our community and how that is a very negative thing in the server, enough to dissuade a lot of players and other guilds from playing.

The guild in question is p2w (also known as iro scrubs), probably more remembered by their antics on OathRO and Payon Stories, led by Reborn and Aaron, two known corrupt trolls and RMTers. Unnecessary to go into specifics of what this guild did/does in previous servers since you can find a lot of threads here on RateMyServer and on Reddit about what they have done/do and why you should avoid them (and any server they play on) like the plague.
They're known for only playing on Low-rate servers, as it's where they can shine since they're the type of players to play for over 18h/day, also for having demand for zeny, since the majority (all?) of their members live off RO RMT, since they don't have a regular job. They have bought/involved server's admins into their RMT schemes in multiple servers they stepped in, most notably in OathRO and allegedly on Payon Stories as well, since both leaders of this guild admitted and showed multiple evidences of it on some Discord servers.

After what was brought up and discussed today, many people also started making claims and bringing up rumours about alleged corruption of this (Midgard Legends) server's staff and the possibility of ties with p2w guild and why they were allowed to play and abuse the server with no punishment.

[GM]Yuuf, alongside with [GM]Peach (which probably is one of the other 4 or 5 GMs on Midgard Legends) are known corrupt GMs of a previous big brazillian server named Ragna4th where they both were kicked from their position after getting exposed for helping their guild/group abuse and exploit bugs unknown to the community (other than the GMs themselves from their test server), giving them a massive advantage over any other group.

This [GM]Peach from Ragna4th server, as well as some in her group (and possibly current Midgard Legends [GM]Yuuf) are members of p2w guild and likely the reason why this guild was allowed to play on this server despite the staff being warned and knowing a huge number of people confirmed they wouldn't be playing the server is this guild is there.

Some Discord users also brought up about [ADM]Loki (more known as [GM]Cronwell on OriginsRO, where he was exposed as corrupt and kicked from the team) has a very close relationship to p2w guild and their leaders, and how this server might be just another scandal like OathRO/Payon Stories RMT scheme, where the server's ADM and this guild are directly involved in the creation of the server.

If you don't know about this guild, how bad they are, why they are despised by the community, I suggest you to join the Discord and read the following specific channels:

The information here is minimal and merely a pinch of all the salt of this server's situation. The reality is MUCH WORSE. Tread that Warzone of a Discord Server carefully, you might end up getting cancer.

The server staff just made an official announcement that the Server Wipe is happening and will be reopening next Friday (27th October), which with the amount of bugs and balance issues the server has, it is doomed be another rushed disaster.

THE SERVER IS A JOKE AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER SERVER WHERE P2W/IRO SCRUBS/REBORN/AARON'S GUILD IS PLAYING.
Find me here:

rodolfodth

Had to create the account to say, based on your last posts/topics you need to seek mental health advice... speaking as if you were god and knew everything, a lot of speculations, linking discord channels, and wanting to be the defender of the oppressed, just go touch some grass bro.
and if you're over 30, yikes.

edit: you're easily refuted just at the beginning, the OBT didn't have multi-lvl enabled so, they put it in live and it was not checked, no one on the beta could test and 'save the info', and the rest is just trash talk... meh, 0/10 effort, bye.

yC

It's true that the GM-Circle is all familiar faces behind the scene.  Whether we notice or not is another story.

I have never heard of beta tester keeping bugs to themselves so they could use them to get ahead of the race.  If that's true, it's like the initial players don't want the server to success from the start.  Usually a group of players decide to settle in a server and want more players to come to it, this is not working the right way ...

Orange

Quote from: yC on Oct 22, 2023, 07:23 PMIt's true that the GM-Circle is all familiar faces behind the scene.

look I'll strait up say it, delete/edit my comment if 'spreading rumors' isnt allowed on this forum

The admins have been in the ragnarok online scene for a long time.

Most people that exploited bugs or are in certain guilds have been in the ragnarok online scene for a long time.

The server was set up FOR THEM. The server exists solely to make money via RMT for everyone involved. I'll note that this is a critical failure of the *server admins* and even if no guilds abused anything the server would have played out the same way. The admins would find a different guild or do it themselves.
:3

2k2

Quote from: yC on Oct 22, 2023, 07:23 PMIt's true that the GM-Circle is all familiar faces behind the scene.  Whether we notice or not is another story.

I have never heard of beta tester keeping bugs to themselves so they could use them to get ahead of the race.  If that's true, it's like the initial players don't want the server to success from the start.  Usually a group of players decide to settle in a server and want more players to come to it, this is not working the right way ...
Since I wasn't involved in any way with the RO brazillian community until this server, many of the information that surfaced on that Discord today was news to me, especially regarding the corrupt GMs and recent servers I previously knew only by name.

Most old, toxic, established groups in this game only join new servers and testing phases for the potential of finding major bugs that'd rocket them ahead of competition. p2w guild is the most blatant example of this since they have done this back in OathRO, Payon Stories and now on Midgard Legends too (and according to some people, some members of their members also did this on two recent brazillian servers named Arkaik Online and Ragna4th).

Multiple different players from this guild openly admitted today on Discord to have played the OBT and being aware of the bugs, where they then shared only with their guild instead of reporting to the staff.

After the official Wipe announcement, a player from this guild shared on Discord an exploit for infinite zeny.

Quote from: Orange on Oct 22, 2023, 07:45 PMlook I'll strait up say it, delete/edit my comment if 'spreading rumors' isnt allowed on this forum

The admins have been in the ragnarok online scene for a long time.

Most people that exploited bugs or are in certain guilds have been in the ragnarok online scene for a long time.

The server was set up FOR THEM. The server exists solely to make money via RMT for everyone involved.

It feels like this is the case, yes. Will make it even more obvious if they don't ban the group after the many bugs they exploited and members admitting to have known the bugs since OBT.

When people asked the staff to remove this guild from the server, the staff defended them by saying they couldn't just prevent them from playing for "no reason", and that they would ban them on their first mistake. Well, the mistake was made and now they have a legitimate reason to ban this entire guild under their own rules, but I don't think that's what gonna happen.
Find me here:

sate

It's just two days after release and the server is already a sinking ship? lol
Thank you for bringing this up, I really appreciate it and will be avoiding this server like a plague. Anyway, could you post screenshots instead? People who are not in the server discord won't be able to see the discord link you've posted.

Nova

I will refrain from making any comments about what happened in Midgard Legends, but I will say this:

Your accusations versus p2w are not accurate. They are good people and there has been no known case of them cheating on any server ever. If I am wrong, you are very welcome to show us any proof that you have which would without a doubt proof their (p2w's) guilt. As long as nobody can bring forth such proof, I would refrain from accusing an entire guild of 479 people that they are cheaters. Just my 2 cents.  /no1
I am not associated with NovaRO.

2k2

Quote from: sate on Oct 22, 2023, 08:05 PMIt's just two days after release and the server is already a sinking ship? lol
Thank you for bringing this up, I really appreciate it and will be avoiding this server like a plague. Anyway, could you post screenshots instead? People who are not in the server discord won't be able to see the discord link you've posted.
My initial intention was to post screenshots, but I have done this before here on RMS and the post was deleted because I needed to blur out names to avoid witchhunting, and there would be a lot of screenshots to post since everything in the relevant Discord channels (especially regarding p2w members behavior) in the past 16 hours as of now would be worthy exposing. Not ideal, but it's easier if you really just join that Discord server, read for yourself the beginning of all of this drama and take your own conclusions.

But in short, it's the server (300+ players) calling out the cheaters/exploiters/RMTers (less than 30 players), demanding actions from the staff and a server wipe while p2w members are trash talking everyone and sh*tting through the entire Discord, calling people bad names, acting like antisocial psychos and such.

staff edit: removed off-topic comment.
Find me here:

Orange

I think that the bugged quest exp was intentional,

If there was just a few less people in the discord kicking up a storm there would be no wipe. You're telling me an admin spent 3 years making a server, accidently left ONE QUEST OUT OF 5 PER TIER giving 10x exp? Every single 'competitive' player knew about that and abused it then it got hotfixed 5 hours later... and then radio silence from admins for 2 days until people started bringing it up repeatedly in discord?

Intentional. If you view pretty much anything that happened on the server from the perspective of 'top players and admins have known eachother for 5+ years' everything starts to make sense.
:3

Saika911

Quote from: Orange on Oct 22, 2023, 09:22 PMI think that the bugged quest exp was intentional,

If there was just a few less people in the discord kicking up a storm there would be no wipe. You're telling me an admin spent 3 years making a server, accidently left ONE QUEST OUT OF 5 PER TIER giving 10x exp? Every single 'competitive' player knew about that and abused it then it got hotfixed 5 hours later... and then radio silence from admins for 2 days until people started bringing it up repeatedly in discord?

Intentional. If you view pretty much anything that happened on the server from the perspective of 'top players and admins have known eachother for 5+ years' everything starts to make sense.

There were "bugged" exp quests in OathRO/Payon Stories too (info was sold on RMT sites), as well as a hairband quest that could be abused for infinite zeny, which was abused by p2w. They made this public when Oathkeeper nuked the server.

luckyblackat

I'm not familiar with RMS foruns but someone linked me to here, I made a post with some things explained.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnarokOnline/comments/17egmsk/clear_some_things_out_you_are_free_to_tag_and/

"I really did not want to make another post for "advertisement" reasons as everyone in this reddit hates it, but since posts are popping I feel the right to speak out my view as well as at least defend my name here.

Let's see, first let me start from the beginning I suppose.

The server has been on a 3y development by Cyberneko, yes on his hobby/spare time.

We all meet by chance when Loki stumbled on one of his streams and the projected started to form, more people were slowly added, me included on that moment, some of know each other for years, some of us for months and some of us just meet.

Everyone works in real life and put their free time (or not soo free, most of us skipped on family and friends to be sure things could run better), soo we did not had almost any budget, the whole thing as far as I know has been banked on the pocket costs of Neko and Loki.

I find important to be open and transparent, soo I'll try to explain what we did soo far and what happened and what's going on as well as how we dealing with all of it and what we do plan to do following the launch.

We started by opening a small discord of only us and inviting friends that we knew would have an interest in trying the server, by that time we had less than 50 people on discord, during that time we already had done some changes and new suggestions for some features and balances on what Neko (Cyberneko the dev, will call him Neko along the text) had already built.

Since we planned to at some point ad the server and try to get players in we started looking into those things, first when we contacted RMS they had no ad space left, which is fine, since most features were already built we decide to set some dates as metas for finishing things and making the CBT OBT and LAUNCH, those ended up getting delayed but now it's obvious even with that we needed more time and failed, failed hard.

Back to that time tho, we recieved the info about RMS for an open spot and decided to use it and prepare it for the CBT if I remember correctly, we did, got a the first few strangers glimps on the project and did a few tests with the lil people we had, fixed what we found and moved on, by the time we got on OBT we had about 200 people on discord which grew to around 400 on by the time OBT ended, I believe we had around 120 accounts around that time, as you can see, we had less bug reports then sugestions by then, and most people that joined just build their characters and tested their damages plus some of the new content such as the mini-raids (which is to me the main reason I love the server).

It's important to notice on OBT we had increased EXP rates, soo lots of things ended up being skipped as well as Gepard Shield still not being a thing/paid, by that point we did not even a wiki and organizing info on discord was a terrible with patches getting players very confused, we had not social medias, no website nor a video, only a single RMS ad and a discord, it's also important to say not everyone was available, me for example, I'm studying to improve in life since I'm a sushiman (while happy, life is life), you can even check my post history in my language of me looking into public jobs.

By the time we finished OBT we decided to take some suggestions on a few things, one of the being multilevels, which turned into an overlook over weekly exp quest boards being overtuned, which ended up giving advantage to some folks, making people upset, and the other one, was changin the alchemist while trying to make it more interesting, and while it did, we turned it into the overlord pokemon that can destroy everything, a huge oversight and definitly our fault on both.

But about this topic in specific I do wanna point out some things, while it is still our fault I wanna share our work over it and how stuff like that happened.

I do wanna put out that we were all in such a hurry to meet deadlines and make our current players happy we skiped on some stuff like making a cash feature inside the game (store) and even a donate button/area on the website, we wanted to not disapoint people and open the server soo we focused on that... which obviously did not work.

By OBT to LAUNCH everyone was basically helping and we focused on getting some things done, for example:

- By creating the wiki to try to solve new players doubts since we just went from 50 to quadruple the size to 200 to then double the size again to 400, and info was getting messy, even for us.

- Some of us were focused on getting the trailer done, dealing with the voice actor, editting the video, making the social medias.

- A dumbass sushiman started to prep his post on reddit with all the server info and features he could imagine and list and for sure would not lead to a memefest and tons of people hating him.

- Coding and prepareing the last things reported plus new things.

- Preparing the whole website, download links, patcher.

- Final preparations such as organizing better the discord and things like getting the Gepard Shield.

Soo, anyways, what now? Well, we spent the whole time on the crammed timeline from OBT to LAUNCH working on those with almost no sleep (Yes, our mistake).

By the time the trailer got ready I had most things ready here on reddit, we lined it and posted, and we went from 400 people to currently 1.7k members, which was shocking, because you gotta remember during that time a lot people joined and left, soo we had an influx of prolly over 2.5k people, and we definitly did not met expectations at all.

The wiki had some info but had no time to be fully ready and lacked details, which lead to a lot of questions and confusion, the overwhelming flow of new players lead to soo much time spent asking and helping people, narrowing even more the available people and time (Thankfully we had some old members helping people out).

The website got barely ready for the basic needs as registering and download, wiki linked but almost nothing else.

And LAUNCH day, was here.

And oh boy, we were HEAVILY under prepared, we FAILED SOO FKNGG HARD.

Instant 500 players popped in the first map, right away problems left and right, the custom map had unfilled spaces soo mobs were spawning there locking the first zone progression, we had to allocate some people to kill those mobs soo it could keep spawning till things calmed down, with that we lost some available people, meanwhile we also had to record in case we wanted to have it saved for the future market or ourselves.

Meanwhile mirrors started getting blocked due to too many downloads, we had to deal with that, while answering peoples question on discord, with over 300 tickets about download/accounts/patcher problems and such starting to pop (I answered at least half of those while finding new problems all the time and working on hotfixes for .exe and such which I'm quite proud that we managed to at least solve most issues and give everyone a shot to play), mixed with questions, wrong tickets/trolls and bug reports in some skills/itens/numbers.

Of course we also received a ton of DDoS as expected and Neko was working on those while helping on whatever he could.

First day was hectic, we were all tired, but we KNEW this was gonna be like that, and we kept pushing, all day long, trying to solve anything popping up, we found ahead one problem and solved which was the first DC (You can check server news for it).

But we by the time we got to the exp weekly quest, it was too late and while we did fix it, some players already had used it being it intentional or not, with all the mess going we tried to do something about this but other critical bugs started happening, mixing with ddos we got server crashes that were rollbacking people and GEPARD SHIELD of all things were giving clients crashs.

We had no prep for things like this in the system and could not retrieve the information needed to deal with the quest exp problem, we tried, failed and decided to take the bullet and move on to those other big issues.

While we worked over it, we struggled more then expected to figure out both, we solved the server issue (hopefully), and struggled soo much with the Gepard Shield, the crash was giving no log info, and even contacting the Gepard Shield people lead to nowhere, soo the team was testing what could possibly be happening, we removed the shop from Prontera which was the first lead and where most reports came from, closed it and added the npc outside, crashes still happening, testing testing testing, until we finally pin pointed the problem and started working on it (which as far I know has been solved with the crash bug as well).

That's with all the team dealing with all the other things as well, and working in real life (some worked on friday/sat/sun). Soo yes, you can say we were slow, but we did try.

By the point we first listened about the alchemist omega pokemon, we were still solving the crash issue, by the time it more info about the homumculus showed up we were already wondering what could be done, deleting all homum, editting and such, but what about the gear and levels adquired from it, lots of issues, no only that but we had over 100 tickets about bug reports some smaller others bigger, soo we called it our shots at what to do, and what would be the best for everyone, and we decided to close the server, to fix everything and open on a fair grounds aka WIPE.

Soo yes, we failed here, sorry.

Right now most of the team is starting the week either in the hospital or sick or ultra tired for real life work/job, we tried our freaking best, it's ultra depressing how it turned out but we will suck it up, fix it and do what we can do to make it work properly.

We are still a bit off and checking on other options, we are aware of the potential, we always believed on it, just we grew up too much and at the wrong time, we had one paid ad and one free post and that was it, the rest was organic.

One things is for sure, we are not giving up and we are still doing what we can, if more time is needed to fix things it will be done, if another OBT would be ideal, it will be done, but we desire to make something good that you can enjoy.

For the corruption side of the story, we don't freaking get it, yes, I'm aware now that some members might have some bad background, and that's a things we have to figure out what's truth and what to do, and that's totally fair on you to keep away and be suspicious.

But, we worked our donkey off non stop, we only lost money and we did not even ask anything in return, we are not adding a cash shop nor anything till the server is decent enough, and much less corrupted or worried about money, the whole damn reason I personally was here, was the NO RMT, as I'm tired of it, makes people competitive and toxic to live off the game, and I'm done with this bs, I would rather go back to league of legends, and that's a terrifying phrase.

I'm more then open to discuss about our problems and what we can do to do better, but I ask to please not believe everything you read online, and at least hear our side before you can take your conclusion.

I also gotta remind everyone the server has been up for 3 days, s*** happens, in case you gave up I hope we can do better in the future and things work out to a point you feel we deserve a chance.

-------------------------------------------

As for myself, my post here of the launch and everyone tagging me, that's fair, we failed, I'm open to chat if you desire, really, I'm just a sushiman that enjoy all games be it old and classic or new, and usually am half decent in conversations, I'm passionate about things I play and usually like to be part of the community, therefore how I usually end up as a moderator or CM of things. Talk to me, just please be polite and have a bit of patience, I promise I'll answer with what I, personally I, know.

I'm tired and stressed out, I'm human just like you and was just trying to make a server that me and other could enjoy...

This last bit goes for the entire team... it's fine to laugh of our failure, even when most of you disapear when the server turn back on, but please do notice we "did not do nothing"."

Wiind

@luckyblackat

I think you explained very well everything that happened, and as a developer myself(not any RO servers but as a profession) I can totally imagine the struggles you guys might have been through, and you have my sympathy for that.

Now, as an RO player, while in my view your post explained pretty much everything, one thing still got a sour taste on my mouth: why didn't you guys ban, or if you did, why not announcing to everyone, said problematic guilds that clearly caused a lot of damage to your server?

In my point of view, this sole action would make it so your words ring truer on everyone's ears while also completely debunking all the " RMTers and GMs are friends from the beginning" accusations.

If it was my passion project and a bunch of guys with a bad rep had screwed it over, I wouldn't think twice before applying the ban hammer. If you guys have any reasons as to why you are not doing that, it would be better to share with your community.

As an ending to this post, I really hope you guys can get over that failed launch and the server grows to be a success, while I didn't play because of time constraints I'm watching with a lot of interest from the sidelines(hell, I even created an RMS account just to answer your post) and hope I can eventually join the server when life gives me a little bit of extra time.

Wish you the best of luck

Playtester

Quote from: Wiind on Oct 23, 2023, 07:23 AMNow, as an RO player, while in my view your post explained pretty much everything, one thing still got a sour taste on my mouth: why didn't you guys ban, or if you did, why not announcing to everyone, said problematic guilds that clearly caused a lot of damage to your server?
So you would ban any players that got more Exp from a quest than intended and didn't report the issue?

How would you as a player know that you got the intended amount?

Those players might have done it intentionally. Saw through "show exp" that the quest gave too much Exp, then asked for multi-leveling to be enabled and then abuse it after launch. But it's hard to proof it that they knew it was bugged.

And if you make it a bannable offense even when you cannot proof the intend, that would mean that any player who gets more Exp than he should and does not immediately report that could be banned, which I'm not sure is an environment most players would want to play on.

luckyblackat

Quote from: Wiind on Oct 23, 2023, 07:23 AM@luckyblackat

I think you explained very well everything that happened, and as a developer myself(not any RO servers but as a profession) I can totally imagine the struggles you guys might have been through, and you have my sympathy for that.

Now, as an RO player, while in my view your post explained pretty much everything, one thing still got a sour taste on my mouth: why didn't you guys ban, or if you did, why not announcing to everyone, said problematic guilds that clearly caused a lot of damage to your server?

In my point of view, this sole action would make it so your words ring truer on everyone's ears while also completely debunking all the " RMTers and GMs are friends from the beginning" accusations.

If it was my passion project and a bunch of guys with a bad rep had screwed it over, I wouldn't think twice before applying the ban hammer. If you guys have any reasons as to why you are not doing that, it would be better to share with your community.

As an ending to this post, I really hope you guys can get over that failed launch and the server grows to be a success, while I didn't play because of time constraints I'm watching with a lot of interest from the sidelines(hell, I even created an RMS account just to answer your post) and hope I can eventually join the server when life gives me a little bit of extra time.

Wish you the best of luck

I don't know if this is how replys work here, sorry if this is wrong. Reading this font while typing is kinda hard.

Appreciate the comment, I did my reasearch on said guild reading some posts around, even before starting this project I read about it in some places, I don't know the full story or origin of it, and I have received info from other people about said guild, I usually like to have my own take on things, soo far, it seems like they are just a big group with some very dedicated/nerd players that tryhard a ton and have been called exploiters, I did hear about the RMT aspect just as well as the toxicity, which we are aware, but honestly we don't think it's fair to ban people for outside reasons without an act have being commited.

The exp quest and alchemist were mistakes on our part, where multiple people abused (even more the exp quest since it's the first thing you do), and they have been reporting other bugs just like everyone.

However I do wanna state, that if said people are found doing things like "trolling" in chat which they did get some timeouts, to more serious in game things such as bug abusing and RMT or dual/multi, they will be punished just like any other person.

Wiind

Yes, if the exploits got to a point where I had to rollback my server I would ban said players. Noticing that out of 5 quests one is giving 10x exp is a bug is purely common sense, and those players decided that instead of hitting up the GMs about it, they would tell their whole guild so they could do the same, this is straight up exploiting.

And we can go beyond that, as players that clearly know the game and what they were doing, seeing a vanilmirth tanking Thor volcano(as we could see from the print screen attached on OP) and saying they weren't bug abusing is straight up misingenuous...

To put it short: it's not one player getting more exp than he should, it's multiple bug abuses with clear intent and no communication to the staff in order for it to be fixed, which caused massive repercussions to the server, on the form of the worse possible form of bad press that is a rollback 2 days in launch.

Come on man, no need to defend bug abusers, while you bring a valid point in a vacuum, the moment you analyse the whole it is clearly a different issue altogether. This is not a guy getting a little bit more exp then getting banned for it. This is a whole guild abusing multiple server breaking bugs. They knew what they were doing, and their actions should DEFINITELY have repercussions