For all losers

Started by MWright967, Oct 23, 2007, 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MWright967

Okay, before I get off on the wrong foot, this post is about, ''Idiots who give servers false reviews because they're having a hissy fit''.

I'm not the victim of this myself, since I've never OWNED a serve, but I have worked as a GM in one.

I have a question: Why are you people so god damn retarded? The owner of a server fires you. You g to RMS and write a bunch of false reviews. People get angry at you. Then you and other people get banned. Just- Stop? Don't.....Do it...?

Okay, so GM Pissy decided to fire you because you didn't come on enough. So what? Move on, find another server. Stop crying like an idiot bastard baby. Review Example 1: THIS SERVAR RELY SUX! I WAS LIEK, WHOA! THIS SERVAR SUX!! AND THE GMS ALL SUX TOO AND NEVAR GO TO DIS GAME EVR NO I RELY MEEN NEVAR IT SUX SUX SUX!!!!''. Okay? Don't write that crap.

I'm not telling anyone who has been a victim of GM abuse or harassment not to write a report, no. But have you EVER seen how much false reviews there are? EVER? It'll be hitting the hundred's soon, if it hasn't already.

It pisses me off to see good servers, many of which I personally have played on in my latter days to become tarnished in their reputation just because some jack-asses can't keep it to themselves.

Its human nature to want revenge for some reason, and its human nature to want to protect your friends against something bad that may have happened to you. But doing it out of pure, unrelentless spite, with no real good reason? Thats just stupid. Your stupid.

Go find a god damn life and stop writing retarded views.

AceJay

Karma++

How wrong I was.

bensei

If your trying to explain people to stop beeing retarded, i can just say, give up. It will just get you pissed seeing how you fail at making them stop =I

I lol'd tho.

Miyako

Quote from: MWright967 on Oct 23, 2007, 09:54 AM
But doing it out of pure, unrelentless spite, with no real good reason? Thats just stupid. Your stupid.

That should speak for itself.

is it really that hard just to write an honest review?
y do ppl have to bash every server but there own its pretty sad Dx

Miyako

Just because a review isn't great doesn't make it dishonest.

Skotlex

Telling the RO community to grow up is like telling a kid to grow up.
Kids will be kids, and as long as the vast majority of the RO community is composed of kids, you can't expect more.

PS: Of course, I am aware of the kids who are more mature than their age should allow, as well as kids more immature than their age should allow, but in the end we only hear and remember the individuals who speak the loudest...

(RMS reviews)

Quote from: Miyako on Oct 23, 2007, 07:12 PM
Just because a review isn't great doesn't make it dishonest.

lol i no that but lots of ppl just bash away
most servers are good its just alot of ppl blow things outa proportion cause they'r pissed and all

lol wat i find the funniest is its the players that are like 25+ that r the most immature XD
but thats just from wat i notice

Miyako

Yes, some players do put false reviews. However, many don't; and that's where people may get mistaken. I'm sure a lot of people assume that any rating under 50 or so is probably false.

pfja1st

well, me... i'm quite honest but i do like to lie a bit sometimes. sometimes lying is good but more often it is not. but all it matters is that you have to do the right thing that you believe in. not all you know are right though, so think openly. think contrastly on which is wrong and which is not. remember to apply your mistakes in the past so that it'll guide you to make a very damn good choice on what to do. then think about it on a future's view, be aware of the upcoming circumtances of your choices... but don't be afraid of what's going to happen, accept it as it is and move on knowing you made a mistake and that you'll try not to commit the same mistake again and again. i believe in the golden rule. i'm doing it but not perfectly and i do sure love it. it may be tough, but it is a nice thing which is also the nice thing and i'm happy and sastisfied about what i do. this is me. this is my reply. this is such a blank blank blank blank!!! /heh

AceJay

Ironic. How extremely ironic.

I only have this to say to you:

Quote from: MWright967 on Oct 23, 2007, 09:54 AM
Okay, before I get off on the wrong foot, this post is about, ''Idiots who give servers false reviews because they're having a hissy fit''.

I'm not the victim of this myself, since I've never OWNED a serve, but I have worked as a GM in one.

I have a question: Why are you people so god damn retarded? The owner of a server fires you. You g to RMS and write a bunch of false reviews. People get angry at you. Then you and other people get banned. Just- Stop? Don't.....Do it...?

Okay, so GM Pissy decided to fire you because you didn't come on enough. So what? Move on, find another server. Stop crying like an idiot bastard baby. Review Example 1: THIS SERVAR RELY SUX! I WAS LIEK, WHOA! THIS SERVAR SUX!! AND THE GMS ALL SUX TOO AND NEVAR GO TO DIS GAME EVR NO I RELY MEEN NEVAR IT SUX SUX SUX!!!!''. Okay? Don't write that crap.

I'm not telling anyone who has been a victim of GM abuse or harassment not to write a report, no. But have you EVER seen how much false reviews there are? EVER? It'll be hitting the hundred's soon, if it hasn't already.

It pisses me off to see good servers, many of which I personally have played on in my latter days to become tarnished in their reputation just because some jack-asses can't keep it to themselves.

Its human nature to want revenge for some reason, and its human nature to want to protect your friends against something bad that may have happened to you. But doing it out of pure, unrelentless spite, with no real good reason? Thats just stupid. Your stupid.

Go find a god damn life and stop writing retarded views.

Miyako

Words cannot describe how much I'm giggling now.

GoldDean

I think you misunderstand what he's talking about Miyako. He's talking about people who submit reviews like this:

QuoteRating: 10 - Don't Play This RO !! --- has an GM Account he uses 2 accounts. SO noone know that his 2nd account is a GM !! before this server hat 100+ Player It's Only because of the GM's !! They only want MONEY !!

QuoteRating: 10 - this server ain't hot(more like not), the gms are money hungry corrupt-azz lyin-azz ppl, so if you're broke you'll choke the server additions are like from some ugly game UGLY SERVER.

QuoteRating: 17 - I wasnt happy when me and 2 of my friends got on this server and when we were starting to lvl we got killed and warped to the starting point.I wasnt happy nor will i go back on it i will stay at the friendly server that i am on and keep enjoying myself with my friends there.

Not reviews like this...

QuoteRating: 26 - Truthful scores. Not much else to explain... it's semi-stable. Has a lot of downtime. Community is very small and self-centered. The GM's are there sometimes but don't do jack otherwise. No economy, one small guild runs the server, everyone is either a sinx or a high wiz.

QuoteRating: 38 - Max stats + perfect immunity to range and magic + 100% perfect dodge + insane amounts of flee + very few events + no quests + level/stat sellers + equipment/card sellers = absolutely monotonous gameplay. To top it all off, it's not up 24/7.

QuoteRating: 45 - a fun server, but it's economy is dead due to obscene amounts of zeny being given for monetary donations. There are rarely events, and the community isn't very accepting or helpful. However, this is a fun server if you bring friends.

... You're mistaking bad ratings for bad reviews. The OP here is talking about people who are giving unfair reviews of servers just out of spite, because they didn't like the server. He's not talking about people who give bad ratings in general because, you're right, not all people who give servers low ratings are being spiteful.

Miyako

Quote from: GoldDean on Oct 28, 2007, 02:23 PM
you're right, not all people who give servers low ratings are being spiteful.

Which was my point, obviously.

pfja1st

Quote from: Miyako on Oct 29, 2007, 10:42 PM
Quote from: GoldDean on Oct 28, 2007, 02:23 PM
you're right, not all people who give servers low ratings are being spiteful.

Which was my point, obviously.

yeah, its a real thing. so back off cursed hearts, yea i said back off!!! /pif