Website Design ♥

Started by ShiJu, May 21, 2011, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiJu

Since I haven't gotten any clients, I thought I might as well design a website --since it's been too long.  ;D
It's still subjected for improvement.

Foh teh men taym, ples ret.  ;)

Spoiler
[close]

PM me for infos. 8)

Dschill

wow. I really love the entire design *-*
the colors are great...
just one thing is bugging me: isn't it a bit overload? ^^
Would like to see a sample of the "info". Are you even able
to read some longer texts? :3
but yeah, besides that it's great <3

Chemical Crush

This looks REALLY busy
I mean super busy

Its cute I guess, but just really really really really really busy looking.
:x

ShiJu

Yeah, I guess it does look like it, but I'm still adjusting the design itself.  ;)
I did tried as to not make it look like one of those RO websites nowadays.  ;D

Chemical Crush

I figured that, it does look neat and I do like the layout maybe just too much text or something.

GoCloud

Wow, it looks really good. xD

Though, yea..it's pretty busy. Then again, it looks so awesome that I probably wouldn't want to see it any different. xD But, eh, your choice. Though, if I may suggest, maybe making the boxes for player of the month and guild of the month a little bit more solid so it isn't too transparent? That way it's just a little easier to read. But I do like it! Especially the logo at the bottom left. Reminds me of Teen Titans for some reason. xD

Belle.

Although chaotic it's a very nice design. My eye is drawn to the negative space to the right in the middle by the L shape of the left box. I assume that's the space where you would have a box for information/news/etc. I like the font you have used it's playful and dark at the same time and fits in well with the theme.

Mid Rate: [100/100/Varied] Low Rate: [10/10/5/3]

Celeritus

Gonna agree with most of the others here and say it's pretty busy... but with a little tweaking I think it could have a nice clean feel to it and still have the great mood that you set with the colors and designs.

Vincentfx3

It's nice. Maybe an 8 out of 10.

But something just feels wrong somewhere. Maybe it's because the player and guild of the month is on top. I believe players want to see the updates and information first. But maybe it's just me though so don't mind it.

I also agree that it displays too much text. Maybe add more tabs instead of displaying Home, Updates and Events at the same time.
Looking for a high rate server with official 3rd job level cap (150/50) and no donation items? Try ValhallaRO

http://valhallaro.webs.com/serverinformation.htm

Retrotiger

It's great. But you should discover more colors. Your recent web designs are looking pretty tight as well.
If you need graphic services, click on the logo.

Ace

Shiju the best! Only thing in this design is there are a lot of words :P but its 9/10 not bad ^^