Ox Tail Egg

Started by Nomi, Jul 05, 2011, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomi

I apologize if this is not the right section. But I am looking for a script for a specific item, as well ask to ask if this item in question is a pet? Or does this item serve another purpose? The reason I ask is due to this item's script being missing in the server. D:

Ox Tail Egg    Item ID# 14469 (Ox_Tail_Scroll)
Cow Tail Scroll   [look up sprite name]
Type    Usable Item    Class    n/a    Buy    n/a    Sell    n/a    Weight    0
Applicable Jobs   
   Every Job
Description    A scroll to celebrate the 'Year of Cattle'.
Item Script   
{},{},{}
Dropped By   No Result

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You. ><;

yC

Literally I don't think you can have an "Ox Tail" as a pet.  Would be horrible to have a tail following you and smashing mobs for you.

My guess is:  It's one of those kRO/cRO event items and the effect is unknown to the eA team thus it has no item script.  Why do you want a script for this item in particular?

Frost

I disagree yC, Did you know a Bull's tail whip cause tiny sonic booms? Imagine a Giant one following you around creating Giant sonic booms to kill things. Awesome :D

http://ro-db.com/?serv=idro&view_ob=14469#item_view

I googled it and found this, yeah it's like an event item used to honor the year of the Ox I believe. Chinese Zodiac and whatnot. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Oh look! Something to occupy myself while I leave you alone to your own stupidity!

Retrotiger

Quote from: yC on Jul 06, 2011, 02:26 AM
Literally I don't think you can have an "Ox Tail" as a pet.  Would be horrible to have a tail following you and smashing mobs for you.

My guess is:  It's one of those kRO/cRO event items and the effect is unknown to the eA team thus it has no item script.  Why do you want a script for this item in particular?

^ This.
If you need graphic services, click on the logo.

Nomi

Quote from: yC on Jul 06, 2011, 02:26 AM

I feared this, qq. Well thanks for the information. I asked about this item due to something the server I am in is doing, so looking at cow stuff. xD;

Triper

According to Brazilian RO, it's a scroll that gives 1 random item of a list, like a special obb/opb even if it's used as a parcial joke there since the item is called there Majoruros' Egg and the info about it says - "Can a Majoruros lay an egg? When opened, you get a special reward."

Here is a list of what it gives at bRO:
- Box with 10 Bubblegum
- Box with 10 Token of Siegfried[the self-res item]
- Box with 10 Ygg Berries
- Box with 10 +10 Vit Food
- Box with 1 Neuralizer[the skill reset item]
- Box with 1 Enriched Elunium
- Box with 1 Enriched Oridecon
- Box with 50 Siege White Potion
- Golden Tiara[the one with id# 5262, not the +2 INT version]
- Silver Tiara[the one with id# 5261, not the other]
- Emperor's Laurel Crown