Ingame Mp3 Player.

Started by Fade, Dec 05, 2010, 12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaine

I've already talked to you on MSN about this lol but I decided to post here too, great job Fade, that's very impressive just like...well, every other thing you've made and shown me lol xD an in-game ventrilo would be very cool too! Good luck with any future projects.
Quote from: Serenity on Apr 09, 2010, 04:17 AM
I'm just trying to get laid.
Quote from: HiddenIts time for kickin donkey or chewing bubble gum. And i'm all outta bubble gum.

Wikebine

I honestly can't wait until you release a good version of this, it seems like a dream come true. Less CPU lag from having winamp open(hopefully) since I have quite a few issues with that.

Also, would you be able to add streaming m3u/pls files, like from Radio stations that let you stream their music?
You seem kinda mad. Why are you mad? You seem really mad, but I'm not quite sure why. Could you explain your anger using logical means? What legitimate reason do you have for being mad?

Fade

Of course you can I'm thinking about adding in custom links as well as one I've put in as default.

kR105

I assume that you are modifying the RagRE client or I'm wrong?

Fade

Nope I am not. It would be alot nicer and easier if I could but don't know much about RagRE I'll mess around with it later on but for now the way I figured out works without altering RagRe.

kR105

Quote from: Fade on Dec 28, 2010, 11:59 PM
Nope I am not. It would be alot nicer and easier if I could but don't know much about RagRE I'll mess around with it later on but for now the way I figured out works without altering RagRe.
So how you're doing this? modifing the client or attaching it like RCX does? I like this proyect :D

Orange

:3

Usagimimi

Make please :( I want this

AppleRynes

I like this and the idea behind it since whenit comes to anygame I play I always have the sound off and music on. Good work

Scribbles

I've have played a server that had this. They got it to play internet radio... although it was an Indonesian station or something >>

Fade

It's still a work in progress. I've been busy with other things atm so I haven't been able to update yet. I'll most likely be giving out a update soon.

AppleRynes

Can't wait for the progress update. I want to use it first! :D

Don't copy+paste the same advertisement in different server seeking threads. Please take the time to read the guidelines for that section before posting there.

Satisfied

Update I've decided to make v1 free and open to the public. Though I'm going about this alot more different which will have you register at my website and you'll obtain a free subscription id which you will put into the configuration it'll be limited but you'll be able to listen to the radio only.

Neo

where where where :) Cant Wait

Fade

It's not out yet I will announce when I've posted it on here.