Been practicing Website Design

Started by Lvl9, Jul 04, 2011, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lvl9

Hey guys!
I'm Daniel, practicing web design.  There really isn't an active graphic community related to gaming quite like eathena, which is why I chose it to be my home.

I am always available[/b] to work, however I do not work for free unless your project really intrigues intrigues me. (Usually has to be non-profit, 3rd party development)

Hi-Yo! On to the Designs...
The following are practice designs, made just for the sake of it.  Enjoy, and be sure to give feedback. If time comes when I feel my technique has grown substantially, I'll consider opening a paid service.  Should a situation occurs when you are interested in hiring me for a project, you can inquiry about it with my contact information can be found below.  Aside from that, I am always glad to hear your feedback on my designs.

Contact Information...
Email: [email protected]

Please, rate out of (10) and try to give actual feedback if you can.

MOST RECENT

ORIGINAL

MSN: [email][email protected][/email]
Gmal: [email][email protected][/email]

[color=red]A free MMORPG Design resource offering Website, Vote banners, Patchers, Maps for free?.[link][/color]

Usagimimi

They look nice, but unfortunately, I can't click it and expand - it sends me to a "URL Not Valid" page.

Lvl9

Quote from: Yusifer on Jul 05, 2011, 12:05 AM
They look nice, but unfortunately, I can't click it and expand - it sends me to a "URL Not Valid" page.

Sorry, fixed now :)

[color=red]A free MMORPG Design resource offering Website, Vote banners, Patchers, Maps for free?.[link][/color]

yC

They are very nice.  Nice color like the summer.

Are those customers of yours or just random names for practicing work?

Belle.

Love the first and last one, very bright and cheery cohesive designs.

Mid Rate: [100/100/Varied] Low Rate: [10/10/5/3]

Retrotiger

Just keep on practicing. You'll improve as long as you're getting exposed on these kind of stuffs.
If you need graphic services, click on the logo.

Lvl9

@ Everyone
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Quote from: yC on Jul 06, 2011, 02:10 AM
They are very nice.  Nice color like the summer.

Are those customers of yours or just random names for practicing work?

Their all random names just for practicing work.  In all cases, most designs are lacking functions I would add if I was really indeed creating it for a server.  The designs served more as a test-site canvas, thats why some are randomly empty and other seem more complete.  I simply come to a conclusion whether I like the style I've got going so far if not, and if I do I finish the website.

I've updated the first post with a recent one I created.

SiriusRo

Looks good! You have some skill

Ace

Lvl9, your first design was very cool! Keep on practicing :) You have a great potential of being a very great web designer :)