[Recruitment] Vegas Gaming Team is Staff Searching

Started by Godfather, May 09, 2015, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godfather

Vegas Gaming Team is currently looking for some Game Masters

VegasRO Blackjack 150x/150x/50x http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/vegasro-gaming/

Currently we are looking for:

2 Game Masters

Applicants need be familiar with Pre-Renewal EP 13 mechanics

What we expect from you:

Game Masters
- Speaks English (even if it's not your first language)
- No need to be all professional when sending an application, but we do require some professionalism within the game
- Duties include, but are not limited to, Policing, Holding Events, and Player Support
- Respectful and mature (to some extent) as it's hard to find a fully mature person who plays RO -contradictory eh?
- Have a decent amount of knowledge of RO mechanics
- Answer @requests in a respectful manner

What you can expect from us:

- Long lasting server (We're not going anywhere anytime soon)
- We are open to suggestions, not just from the staff but from players as well
- Equal/Fair treatment to every staff member and player (We don't get attached to anyone in-game to avoid the "favoritism" issue)
- All staff members get permanent VIP status if they choose to redeem it (only a few extra commands and a small VIP area)
- All staff members are subject to promotion after a given time and/or based on performance (via staff voting)

You may PM me here on RMS or on http://vegasro.com/forums/index.php?/user/1-sytriel/ for those who wish to apply
You may also post your application if it makes you feel any better  /no1

Please be thorough. Although I don't expect a "Corporate Resume" it would be nice to have details about yourself along with your RO or Staff experience other than "Hi, I want to be a GM on your server."

Thanks for reading my thread. Hope to hear from you soon!  /ok

Godfather

Updated info.

Blackjack GM positions are already full but you may still apply if you wish to do so.
Especially if you have some sort of special skill (scripting,coding,spriter,graphics)

Support player positions are still available for all servers.

Godfather

Updated with new info.

Blackjack server is now in need of 2 Game Masters. Please read above post for full details.