[Hiring] HeartBreak Ragnarok Online

Started by MiyumiChan, Apr 20, 2015, 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiyumiChan

Website - Here
Forums -  Here

Hello everyone,

Due to my illness worsening, I am unable to continue leaving this server online. I like to thank everyone who has shared wonderful memories with me in HeartBreakRO. Thanks for giving your time to hang out, and try out the server. I wish I could of left it online for a bit longer, but there are things that happen if life that we cant change. Therefore without further ado, as of today HeartBreakRO is now shutting down.

If any questions or concerns, please message me in the chat box. If the server were to start again, your accounts will not be wiped or removed. I apologize again... hopefully you all find that one true server you can call home.

hardboiledlatte

Application as a Event GM

Name: Jan / M
RO experience: hmm... I can say around at least 10 years of casual RO play. I started around chaos/loki days and was on/off since then. Last official play was post-rebirth and been playing other games since then.
GM/staff experience: I've never been in a GM position and I'm quite interested on being one for a fresh start to play RO again.
Timezone: (UTC-06:00)
Why you should pick me: As far as bad habits when it comes to this role, I have none. You can always fill me up with your ideals to help suit the role. This is also my way of letting my randomness help create variety in events. I also have a light schedule atm due to personal circumstances so I can pretty much accommodate the responsibility. I have all the time to come up with the ideas and experience needed to adapt to this responsibility.

Should you consider and reject my lack of experience, feel free to contact me through mail/PM or skype: s7th-of-hearts.

Best Regards,
Jan

P.S. I dislike a**holes in games and I don't tolerate corruption.

MiyumiChan

Quote from: hardboiledlatte on Apr 20, 2015, 05:33 PM

Name: Jan / M
RO experience: hmm... I can say around at least 10 years of casual RO play. I started around chaos/loki days and was on/off since then. Last official play was post-rebirth and been playing other games since then.
GM/staff experience: I've never been in a GM position and I'm quite interested on being one for a fresh start to play RO again.
Timezone: (UTC-06:00)
Why you should pick me: As far as bad habits when it comes to this role, I have none. You can always fill me up with your ideals to help suit the role. This is also my way of letting my randomness help create variety in events. I also have a light schedule atm due to personal circumstances so I can pretty much accommodate the responsibility. I have all the time to come up with the ideas and experience needed to adapt to this responsibility.

Should you consider and reject my lack of experience, feel free to contact me through mail/PM or skype: s7th-of-hearts.

Best Regards,
Jan

P.S. I dislike a**holes in games and I don't tolerate corruption.

Thanks for applying, Hope to be hearing from you sometime soon.

lightzero

Name: Reza Novikar
RO experience: almost 8 years i've been played ragnarok  /ok
GM/staff experience: Event GM caramel ragnarok, event GM Eagle RO, Scripter Broken ro, event gm lord ro, many more.
Why you should pick me: i have many idea to create event .  /ok I've done various events like a frozen and unfrozen, hhe many more.

if you need me you can message me on skype : ezalee11 thank you

Positive Vibrations

Name: Arni

Ragnarok Background:
I have been playing Ragnarok for 6 years (more or less), though I had stopped playing for a year, I still know the corners of RO.

GM Background:
I have taken roles mostly as Forum Admin lately. Only had been EventGM for quite a few times.

Skills:
I know how to use Photoshop and AfterEffects. Although my AfterEffects are a little rusty, I can still make decent videos (if my laptop could keep up  /wah ) .
I also know the mark up of MediaWiki and Wikia.
I also have a good grasp of IPB but not so much on SMF and phpBB.

Time of availability:
10 hours a day on Forum
1-3 hours a day In-Game

Applying as FORUM ADMIN / Wiki CONTRIBUTOR / EventGM (or EventGM Aid as a side role)

Contacts:
PM me here on forums
Skype (given upon request)

hectic2ky

Name: Jonathon

Ragnarok Background:
i have played Ragnarok online since i was 15 i am now 25 i had a 5 year break from playing as i have a family now
GM Background:
i have been an Event GM for the official Oceanic Ragnarok Online Server and also a few servers that never made it

Time of availability:
10 hours a day on Forum
7 hours a day In-Game

Applying as Event GM

Contacts:
PM me here on forums
OR my Email account is [email protected]

Xily

Name: Kenneth

RO background: Um i played for quite some time during 2011 to 2012 and i stopped till now. Not extremely experienced item/monster wise (but there's always google right?) and besides im not applying for anything that needs too much of that knowledge lel.

Reasons I shud be picked: Bcuz im awsum (just kiddin :P) Uh, I just recruited 2 friends and if i have the chance i can recruit another 2 more for the moment. As for Wiki, I can spend all the time editing it. And i abso-freakin-lutely luv dis server, definitely would want to promote to others even if i dont get picked.

Online Time: 5-6 hours+
                     Usually from 5pm to 11/12 pm during weekdays (MY time)
                     Most of the time during weekends unless i have something up.

Applyin' fo Recruitment GM or maybe Forum/Wikia GM, or pretty much anything left I can do most of em except maybe knowing all NPC's as sub Gm(but i know all the ones in Sevellia)?

Here? Or on RO lel.