TalonRO

Started by kenddy4133, Mar 11, 2014, 10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenddy4133

I just got ban for no reason.
All was just asumtion of gm team.

First Wanna ask why my account got ban what rules i break? They say i buy money from someone post in other forum that selling zeny. Are they got proff this is not frame by other?

Also they said if that my friend gave me the zeny by part that mean i buy from him, then if he my friend will trade me in one time. why need seperate the transaction , Is there any rules that can't trade by part in game. please check that got 2 transaction in diffrent day not same day

last question if i post some one screen shot at other forum write sell zeny or charater. Are that person got ban if some one trade him? If base by that i think i can frame many people.  cause the gm prof was by this unknow thread on other forum .

Cause i have't shout or text buy or selling zeny in game. How they say this is real money trade. i will give an exaple : guild personel going to retire gave her guild member or friend each 100m are whole guild got ban? If they trade with that person .

If you need any proof of ticket i send to gm . i will post it later,
Cause they have reject my ticket say this is final from their investigation base on no proof. All asumtion
i will post this talon ro problem at other ro forum till the gm ready to give me respond.

gm please don't delete this thread like other 2 thread i have post . if you really think gm team do their job right. let the other judge . why you delete my thread . like afraid other know , this is general discuss player got their right to discus , As long not break the rules

for all reader , please comment ..... thank you

kenddy4133 / Koisey

Rojo

People are not banned based on GM assumptions. People are banned because there was ample evidence to support a breach of the more serious server rules.

I don't know what you hope to do by posting this multiple times on the RMS and TalonRO folders. I guess you say that you are going to keep posting it until the GMs are ready to respond to you, but according to your post still existing on the TalonRO forums, they already responded and/or closed your support tickets five times. And since four out of the five are sequentially numbered, I assume you were spamming these tickets to them, which is probably only going to create annoyance, anyway. I could be wrong on how those numbers work, though.

My suggestion to you is to quiet down and start over (since you still apparently can have a forum account) or leave. And this time, read the rules more carefully. Don't assume you're going to get away with something by dealing on other forums.

There. I commented like you asked.

kenddy4133

Quote from: Rojo on Mar 11, 2014, 05:24 PM
People are not banned based on GM assumptions. People are banned because there was ample evidence to support a breach of the more serious server rules.

I don't know what you hope to do by posting this multiple times on the RMS and TalonRO folders. I guess you say that you are going to keep posting it until the GMs are ready to respond to you, but according to your post still existing on the TalonRO forums, they already responded and/or closed your support tickets five times. And since four out of the five are sequentially numbered, I assume you were spamming these tickets to them, which is probably only going to create annoyance, anyway. I could be wrong on how those numbers work, though.

My suggestion to you is to quiet down and start over (since you still apparently can have a forum account) or leave. And this time, read the rules more carefully. Don't assume you're going to get away with something by dealing on other forums.

There. I commented like you asked.

Dear Rojo,

when i ask about sample of what rules i break they just simple say buy zeny .
the ticket i send to them was the question or what i say to appeal mine no proff ban , they just said that their final word.
that why i gave another ticket to them ask for more explanation , i have spend my time and hard work at that server , i think i got the right to know from what prof i got ban.
i gave them explanation but they just said don't excuse . they have do their investigation / tracking (so where the prof that i break the rules?)

even i post on talon RO forum , they just delete my thread right away . i have send them the 5th ticket asking if they do the right thing why need to delete my thread. what wrong have i do/break do the posting in the forum, that was general discusion forum , i don't have the right to post ? or they just afraid other know, so don't let me post anything regard this matter.

i have read the rules carefully , that why i said talon RO gm was base all just assumtion . i don't thimk will start new again , if they can't open my account , i will just retire like my other friend.
hopefully in the future will play in better server .

Ein

First of all, as we said, the GMs on TalonRO doesn't give out punishment based on assumptions alone, I can attest that. And  it's pretty obvious that your threads are gonna be deleted - you are spamming way too much. Ban appeals should be taken in support ticket.

If I were a GM, I would probably be irrittated with that as well.
too lazy to design a siggy