LuminaRO - Player Advertisement.

Started by ChocoMoco, Aug 27, 2011, 10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocoMoco

Thanks Yusifer, I shall give her a PM, I doubt I expect a response due to Last Active: Aug 16, 2011, 10:18 pm. But its worth a shot.

I understand there were options before us, And we have already apologized on behalf of LuminaRO . . .
Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

crocera

Quote from: ChocoMoco on Aug 27, 2011, 11:17 PM
And we have already apologized on behalf of LuminaRO . . .

Was it on the forum? I have not found one yet

Plus i think it's rather respectful and polite manner of the admin of the server to apologize in separate thread, isn't it? =D

Thank you for your concern!

Ariadna

Quote from: Yusifer on Aug 27, 2011, 11:13 PM
That just sounds like you tried PMing them after I mentioned it to you and after editting your first post twice.

There are Support Tickets, first off; second, Adhelle is active here and her PMs aren't disactivated. Her profile is here.

Not trying to be mean, but there was at least one obvious (and more professional) option available and that was passed over. Though her being on RMS isn't so obvious, a simple search of the memberslist would have taken a few seconds, and would have avoided a lot of unnecessary conflict.

Editting out your impolite comments towards the server doesn't change the fact that people already saw it. I have nothing against NeuRO and am not affiliated with any servers currently. Nothing personal against you either, Choco, but after seeing the other two posts where you didn't take initiative to contact the staff / admin about the problem either, I felt perhaps a little advice on how to handle these things more maturely and professionally would be of service.

I registered just to say that. It's untrue that this topic were made AFTER this person tried to contact the Lumina ADMs.

ChocoMoco

It's not necessary. I did my right in respecting luminaRO and respecting them by apologizing. Do not push it.
I just want this case to take action.

Talking to the staff member from LuminaRO.

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person has now been dealt with and thred can be closed / removed.
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

Usagimimi

Quote from: Ariadna on Aug 27, 2011, 11:26 PMI registered just to say that. It's untrue that this topic were made AFTER this person tried to contact the Lumina ADMs.

I'm not sure what you mean, but this post on RMS came before something was posted on Lumina's forums. Though that's not what I was talking about.

I was merely saying that it's only after I mentioned a couple times about talking to an admin that Choco said he/she tried to contact Adhelle already. It looked more like a convenient excuse than really an effort to not plaster shame on their forum - especially with the Support Ticket option being in big letters on the website.

Xantara

Sorry but I just wanted to say that.. In my opinion, the creation of that thread on Lumina's forum is somewhat of an advertisement too. I would've suggested that Fridayy should've gave a short apology there but seeing that it got closed... I guess there is no need to do so anymore. =\

ChocoMoco

It was not an advertisement, it was a image of how the player "Priscilla" aka a m i  was advertising on NeuRO.
It was a screenshot, a clean non-editted screenshot. Which is always best when posting proof.

Topic is now resolved. Thread close / removal or junkyard would be beneficial.
Thanks.
Spoiler

[close]

Ariadna

Quote from: Yusifer on Aug 27, 2011, 11:33 PM
I'm not sure what you mean, but this post on RMS came before something was posted on Lumina's forums. Though that's not what I was talking about.

I was merely saying that it's only after I mentioned a couple times about talking to an admin that Choco said he/she tried to contact Adhelle already. It looked more like a convenient excuse than really an effort to not plaster shame on their forum - especially with the Support Ticket option being in big letters on the website.

I'm sorry about my writing >.< English is not my first language. What I meant is that Choco make this topics (both here and in Lumina forum) first. Then he edit the Lumina topic saying that he would PM the  Lumina Admins. Then he edited again saying that he wasn't able to PM them. Namely he made the topic without trying to reach the admins.

Then the said "EDIT: The only reason topic was made because Epoque / Adhelle are unable to be contacted because they cannot receive new messages VIA Forum.", saying that he ONLY made the topics because he couldnt PM de ADMs. That's untrue.

And he said Lumina had no class?

Anyway, this issue seems to the over already. Let's move on.

a m i

Finally got my activation.
I want to inform Adhelle if shes reading this that sadly, mr Fridayy aka Admin Clive edit his lol trolling thread against me and the server on lro forums numerous times. Then Gm OverClokx decided to delete everything, prolly to not be count as advertisment.[/u]
First of all, usually im not advertising any servers. What i wrote on main was just 1 sudden, innocent sentence that i even thought its gonna be ignored and unread. I did not join neuro for such purpose. What i did was against the rules i admit it and i got my ban for it.  Its not like i advertise server everyday,, i never did it before, it just slide out my fingers somehow and i admit my fault. (blame my boredom)
What i could not accept is Amin Clive rude behaviour towards me and my server. He made an account  to publicly troll me with the intensions to harm me and the server. He treated me like some low race just because im a ro player and a woman and he is a man and a server admin.

"(5:17am)Fridayy: its on RMS also
(5:17am)Me: oh thats cool
(5:17am)Me: glad
(5:17am)Fridayy: Thanks for making this server even worse
(5:17am)Me: my "advertisment"
(5:17am)Me: worked
(5:17am)Me:
(5:17am)Me: nop
(5:18am)Fridayy: I hope it did, Trash server is trash~
(5:17am)Fridayy: Moving along.
(5:18am)Me: why so mad
(5:18am)Me: ?
(5:18am)Fridayy: because Lumina is dying
(5:18am)Fridayy: end of story
(5:18am)Me: u must be a Gm there or something
(5:18am)Me: srsly what are u afraid of
(5:18am)Fridayy: please get back in the kitchen
(5:18am)Me: please grow up
(5:19am)Fridayy: This chat is also saved.
(5:19am)Fridayy: Thank you
(5:19am)Fridayy: Me grow up? Try being mature and get some class.
(5:19am)Me: please do save it and show ur stupidity
(5:20am)Me: and imatturity
(5:21am)Fridayy: My stupidity? Or your maturity and class.
(5:21am)Fridayy: Theres a difference hunny.
(5:21am)Fridayy: Now like i said, get back in the kitchen please.
(5:21am)Me: back in the kitchen?
(5:24am)Me: i think u hold some grudge against female gender or something
(5:24am)Me: which explains your attitude
(5:25am)Me: quite well
(5:25am)Fridayy: No, its just you, the 13yr olds who cannot handle server competitions
(5:25am)Fridayy: Anyway~ My work is done! Thank you for making this server loo kworse"
posted by a m i, on August 26th of 2011, 9:31 P.M

This convo with me and him has every sentence screened and i will post it whenever its needed and i have time
Im not sure what kind of argument is "go back in the kitchen" really..I guess he was worrying about my kitchen but no i dont spend much time there. Im sorry if i ruined your world outlook on the women.

This is how everything started actually i didn even know who is he because he didn even introduce himself. I guess he just felt like trolling LuminaRo forums. Obvsly i felt not rly happy seeing some "troll" posting such thing on a WRONG place

and every other word is screened too. Till the end. Till the moment where he even tried flirting with me, probably to provoke me or for other unknown reasons.

LuminaRo staff was very kind i must say too kind with you. What about you? When are you gonna aplogize to me and the server for calling it "dead trash" (do u need a SS?)?

I dont remember calling your server with such names.. I have nothing more to say really...all these people i dont even know said it. Thank you for it and for the support... Its obvious that your behaviour for a server admin is much more than just bad.
Also about the competition... i think you are the one who cant handle it..or else you would try to keep your good manners at least (if you have any).

Once again i understand my fault and that this is unpleasant situation for both servers. Please have in mind i have no other such commitments except this only one sentence i wasnt even gonna repeat.  I didn intent to cause harm. But in moments like these you actually see who is enough competent and mentally stable to run a server and who is not.

Im new to this forums so i dont know if this is the place for it..But im thinking to make a separate thread about Admin Clive and his bad manners with the women....If this thread didn say it all.

ChocoMoco

Already apologized to LuminaRO.
I would never apologize to a rulebreaker...
Yet funny thing is, you had only 1 account, both less than level 15.

Rulebreakers and server advertisers deserve no respect. They are what harm servers nowadays.
They deserve public humiliation for what they have done.

I have nothing against the other sex, infact I know aton of girls I talk to daily... Meeting someone who pulls stunts as recruiting (advertising) players to join another server as you... turns the tables around.
Spoiler

[close]

a m i

i edit my post ;)
something you like to do a lot.
I got it. You are tryin to show some fake kindness now.

Quote from: ChocoMoco on Aug 28, 2011, 01:26 AM
I have nothing against the other sex, infact I know aton of girls I talk to daily...
Shocked. Want a cookie?
You probably meet all of them in the kitchen.

And ofc my chars are 15lvl i joined not long ago and your server is new, why is it so funny to you?
I think what harm servers the most is people like you who dont have respect to the people around them.  (yes the rule breaker says it, dont tell me a simple server advertisement made you act like a pure s**t)
You didn really answer to antyhing i wrote, did you?
Where did you apologize? I dont see a thread like the one you made to harm me and the server on lro forums???

p.s. i dont really care about your words. Im interested in makin a legit report of your deeds. I will be glad if someone can help me with it, and if its worth it... feel free to pm me :]

ChocoMoco

I apologized to LuminaRO, Read the first page of this thread.
No.. I don't disrespect people who follow the rules. Those who break the rules... its different.

It doesn't matter if it was a simple sentence. You shouldn't have done it. At all.
You came to NeuRO to tell people about the LuminaRO update, which was unnecessary. People came here for NeuRO.

Rulebreakers deserve to be publicly humiliated! Its a shame to deal with people who break the rules :/

Do not play the game, if you cannot follow the Terms Of Service you agree on when registering your account on NeuRO

---///

Incompetent? Oh please.. We have every right to ban you. Get some class and actually learn to play a game without breaking the rules.
Its a pitty.
Spoiler

[close]

a m i

Quote from: ChocoMoco on Aug 28, 2011, 01:40 AM

Incompetent? Oh please.. We have every right to ban you. Get some class and actually learn to play a game without breaking the rules.
Its a pitty.

What class exactly should i get? To learn how to answer to the women around me with "Like i said. go to the kitchen"?
or with "Shut your mouth and ..your a**" ?

Or calling other servers trash when i feel like it. Ppl advertising servers are everywhere...personally i dont have myself as one tho. If your gonna freak out over every single rule-breaker and break rules everytime as well then i feel bad for your community really...Having a server admin who cant follow the rules himself must sucks.

ChocoMoco

Class = Unreasonable, Does not read rules, Breaks the rules..

Sorry for doing my server admin job and enforcing the rules. Last time I checked, No one said anything to you in NeuRO Game, NeuRO Forums, and NeuRO Vent. I am just another member on LuminaRO Forums. Your argument does not fit into any of these categories.

Rulebreakers deserve no respect. Once more.
Spoiler

[close]

Xantara

a m i, you did break the rules, and you even agreed you did. So why are you complaining about being banned. What were you expecting? It is their server rules and you registered thus accepting them. It doesn't matter how LuminaRO would've dealt with it since you weren't advertising on their server. Just accept it and move on already.

The only thing I see that could be offending is "Now like i said, get back in the kitchen please.", but really that isn't much to cry about. And ChocoMoco is right, you can't assume who Fridayy is or have the proof to do so.

PS. I'm female.
Anddd, that is my last post on this topic. I'll stop butting into this one xD;;