iHeart-RO

Started by Tsunami, May 24, 2013, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsunami

Let's start off.

It's a f*** s*** of stupidity in this server, people are damn close minded and won't bother understanding suggestions out of pure hate. Here's one good example of stupidity in server, one guild is already at the top, while the other guild is completely outnumbered five to at least 20-30 people. Now that's just plain sad, they would even f*** buy off newbies with "donation" customs and mvp cards, are you guys THAT afraid of competition? Next thing you know, MOST of their members come into pvp and trash talk as if they were kings in the server, there's even this guy who literally just talks s*** and gets away with it because he's friends with the staff. Then you have these people who think they're SOOO matured, who think they're the smartest bunch in server acting all cutesy and s***, but in reality they're just a bunch of a****** too, immature people to be exact. You prove your point to them and they call it excessive QQing and calls you immature for it. LOL what is this s***? I would give the community friendliness a zero but the handful of decent people made the experience a little bit better. You guys need to do some moderation for the server, jesus.

And come on, mel, please f*** DISABLE ASURA IN PVP ROOMS. It's not that we can't "deal with it" but it's the fact that annoying faggots come in and asura me while I fight someone else, and GR DEVI doesn't stop them anyway since they'll just freeze you or continuously asura you with dracula cards. There's a bunch of trolls in server (I know I am too) but god damn it, do something about those people who troll over the top already. Are you that scared to lose donators that you'd let them do the s*** they want and get away with it? Please. No, just no. Now let's look over on the positive side.. err.. I guess GMs can help you solve problems? NOT. Reinstalling is always the first answer you get, isn't that common sense already? A server developer even told someone to format his pc when the problem was just simply because of DEP, luckily the guy found out how to fix his problem on his own.

About the progress of the server, it's been a long time since 2011, and barely anything has changed, and by barely anything, literally barely anything changed. Updates are so damn slow it's like 2-4 months before a new update comes out, really now? Then you use an excuse like "we have irl issues too" WELL s***. WHY DID YOU RUN A SERVER? FOR FUN? HOW WOULD WE, THE PLAYERS HAVE FUN WHEN s*** ISN'T BALANCED, please, just stop spoonfeeding the afkers/town-sitters/flamingos and peacocks in town acting all cutesy and friendly. How about catering to pvpers now? How about getting more devs for the server if you can't take care of it because of your "IRL issues"? How about not getting too much event staff? So much gms, so much event gms... Server only has like 1-2 devs active right now, and they also have "IRL issues".

Tl;dr
This server has a bunch of people that needs to be removed, this server has a bunch of items that needs to be nerfed, this server ONCE had the POTENTIAL to be a good server, but now it doesn't have it anymore, thanks to the bunch of retarded f*** who came in and ruined everything, and the terrible staff everyone has to deal with. I recommend you to stay away from this server.

This review has some offensive words, I know, but seriously, I'm tired of putting up with s*** for the past 1.5 years, hoping the staff and the players would change, but it just got worse. Really worse than before.

Spoiler
lol.

DeuxeVonL

Think this is more of a rant, rather than an extended review, imo.

I haven't heard, or seen anything about iHeart for a long time. Since, yeah. The post you linked actually lol.

Triper

Well, this is a bit of border line of both but I would say that, with the urls, this is more of a rant then a proper review too.

*Moved it to the Rant and Rave Boat*

SnowBunny

I'm actually surprised you held up with the nonsense there for a year++ Lol.

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!