need help in WS

Started by juntann, Apr 10, 2012, 03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juntann

when fighting a champion it is easy to me because im using deviling and ghostring. but some champion in our server use freezing card so when they asura me it is like 100% that i will freeze they say they have high LUK and they use just quad marina but i think they're using SK card. so the 2nd asura will kill me . when i try to counter their SK card using unfrozen . they can just 1 hit me . how can i counter them ? any suggestion ?

my set when fighting a champ is silk robe(GR) i use silk robe because meteor plate is temporarily not availble in our server, wool scarf (devi), valk shield (thara). if i use wind resist will it decrease their damage to me ?

my weapon is +7 orcish axe w/ inca , dopel , 2x zipper . but someone told me that i can remove 1 zipper and change it to a phreeoni card . will it increase my damage? or i will make my dex 1 and transfer it all in str ?

and what is really the best card that i will put on my weapon ..

in headgear i use vanberk card to add + 2 str .

in my accesory i use V.core 02

i switch to raydric card and GTB card depending on the enemy

but my real problem is the frost type champion if anyone can help me . just suggest any tactics or equipment

fluidin

switch. default unfrozen/ed.  when u see him casting asura, switch immediately to gr/dr. if you're too slow just switch gr and default raydric proxy

no, wind resist won't help -.-
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Relics

If you're learning how to switch you could card ghostring and ed/unfrozen in the same armor. I'd recommend using separate armor though but it helps to practice.

jblazer

advice: don't take high rate pvp seriously, everything is stupid about it.

juntann

so the default armor should be unfrozen/ed and then at the moment that the asura will hit me i will switch to gr ? will it helps me to avoid being froze ?

fluidin

yes. that is ofc assuming he is using tss ONLY to freeze.

ive seen good champs play mind games and use quad marina maces to asura. u will want to watch out for those. kill them asap before he has the time to utilise his own strategy

EDIT: owait highrate. meaning they will have stormy knight and garm cards. wow.

nah u can't really out strategize a good champ who has access to those as a ws. optimally u will want to default unfrozen and dr proxy and still be able to survive any asuras thrown your way.

you will have to build tanky.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

juntann

btw can i ask what is the best card to put in my orcish axe?  i use dopel , inca , 2x zipper .. and someone said better put a phreeoni card. i really dont get him . and the max aspd in our server is 190 . should i aim for that 190 aspd ? because my aspd atm is 188.

Triper

Some servers have skill spam capped on 186 aspd, you may want to check if it's that case or not but more aspd makes chaining skills easier.

The use or not of a phree is more so you don't need extra hit gears stuff vs high/full agi players. It's easy to have 300 flee on a sinx or stalker at pvp and without one you won't hit them all the time.

I prefer to use a Inca, lod, Phree, doppel orcish axe as an overall weapon and get a ck for swap for tanking purposes.

juntann

so i will make my dex 1 ? then use phreeoni ? lod is lord of death right?

Triper

No, there is still repair cast time, hit to take into consideration, aspd and full strip that benefit from DEX. The difference is that with 1 Phree you can still have the same build but with no miss or lower the dex a bit for other status but ofc you can make your char that way for more atk/tank power.

And yeah, lod = lord of the dead.