I have a lvl 250 AD creator on a 250/90 server

the stats are

str:1+ 4
agi:1+ 6
vit: 191+ 3
int: 255+ 7
dex: 146+ 14 (insta-cast)
luk: 1+11

are my stats good? or do i need SOME agi?

and help with EQ

LiteX

Quote from: Abyzzmal on Jun 09, 2009, 06:13 AM
I have a lvl 250 AD creator on a 250/90 server

the stats are

str:1+ 4
agi:1+ 6
vit: 191+ 3
int: 255+ 7
dex: 146+ 14 (insta-cast)
luk: 1+11

are my stats good? or do i need SOME agi?

and help with EQ

150 Dex is the one require for Instant, Agi is usually negated due to most HR players using no-miss skills
ライテ‐エクス

Abyzzmal

on the server im playing on 160 dex is insta cast (dont ask why..even i dont know..)

so.. just leave agi at 1?

how about my EQ?

MVP cards are not that easy to get though >.<

LiteX

Quote from: Abyzzmal on Jun 09, 2009, 06:52 AM
on the server im playing on 160 dex is insta cast (dont ask why..even i dont know..)

so.. just leave agi at 1?

how about my EQ?

MVP cards are not that easy to get though >.<

Well, SinXs and LKs are the ones that are going to have a though time, but since according to your current stats you will only be able to get ~200 max agi, and making you highly squishy, I think vit is a little better except for vs. AD or thana/ice pick
ライテ‐エクス

Abyzzmal

Ice pick is kinda rare on the server so thats not a big problem.. and against AD i'll just use some alligator cards.

so... EQ help please?

Annihilate

I think your vit is too high. Even if ice picks are rare in that server, Acid Demonstration Creator probably abound. You dont wanna get owned with a couple of ADs right? I suggest that you get a Gemini-S58 Card on midgear then reallocate some of the vit statpoints to agility. Works well with me.

Irrelevant

Agi won't serve a creator no good, much less on a HR. If you're aiming to dodge attacks, your best option is Perfect Dodge.

Annihilate

Quote from: Irrelevant on Jun 15, 2009, 05:50 AM
Agi won't serve a creator no good, much less on a HR. If you're aiming to dodge attacks, your best option is Perfect Dodge.

just enough agi to activate the gemini card. I wont use it for dodge cos flee is almost useless in woe, let alone HR woe.