Looking for this girl..

Started by Nekoruchii, Jul 07, 2013, 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekoruchii

Looking for my female friend from two of my previous server/s that we played together. I didn't had much contact of her except the server's forums and didn't expected to become that close.

I met her before at AeternusRO with the IGN of Ninian.
And played her last at EquityRO with the IGN of Raspberry Lips.

If you ever read this, its me, Lastein. 8)
I miss you already, girl!

Yamia

I know the Girl you mean! We were best friends for quite a while... inbox me for more Information! She is registered here so she should see this post if in case she wants to talk to you :s!

Kensei

Oh Ria. She's still playing RO eh? I lost contact with her as well >:

Share me her info hue :>

Yamia

yea, Ria... I also dont know where she went... :(( I had her Skype and FB though...

fcktehname

Ria? do you mean jehria? if yes, i've been searching for her too LOL

net25

Kensei

Quote from: Yamia on Jul 07, 2013, 04:43 PM
yea, Ria... I also dont know where she went... :(( I had her Skype and FB though...
She removed me everywhere >.>"
Gib me info D:

Quote from: net25 on Jul 08, 2013, 04:34 AM
She must be hot :O
I like her voice more than her appearance tbh

Quote from: fcktehname on Jul 08, 2013, 02:13 AM
Ria? do you mean jehria? if yes, i've been searching for her too LOL
I don't think her name is Jehria actually o.o

draugadrottinn

Quote from: Kensei on Jul 08, 2013, 10:59 AM
She removed me everywhere >.>"
She hates you. Or she didnt know you very much so she just deleted you everywhere.

Kensei

Quote from: draugadrottinn on Jul 08, 2013, 12:18 PM
She hates you. Or she didnt know you very much so she just deleted you everywhere.

She both loves and hates me. And we were pretty close back then >:

draugadrottinn

Quote from: Kensei on Jul 08, 2013, 12:59 PM
She both loves and hates me. And we were pretty close back then >:
well you won't know what she really thinks about you. and in fact that you only know her in-game...

Kensei

Quote from: draugadrottinn on Jul 08, 2013, 01:10 PM
well you won't know what she really thinks about you. and in fact that you only know her in-game...

Eh maybe. Then again, it's the same for all people. But it's not like I've been with her only in one server for one day ;)

Yamia

Yes, she removed me too... cause some s***. But well I stoped lookin for her few months ago. Still I'd like to talk with her.

If she would like to talk to you, she would add you back.. I guess :/

Kensei

AFAIK I still have her MSN and Skype, but she's never online with those accounts (hell, I think she made MSN just because I asked her to so we can videochat >.>).

It's rare for her to left people actually (especially girls). But well, I can't tell everything. People's minds.

Nekoruchii

Last time I played with her, (at Equity) she was running from active to semi-active due to things in real life.

I can't send my PM to you, Yamia, your inbox is full.

Quote from: net25 on Jul 08, 2013, 04:34 AM
She must be hot :O

Well, she's friendly! ;D

Mindblowin

Hi,

Friend of mine just linked me this topic, didn't feel like answering to it at first but well, now that i'm here.

Ria alias Ria Rose Aguilucho, Ninian, Raspberry or whatever is a bit of a huge psycho-lier, please don't be her next victim if you're looking for her.
Just to let you know, she's pretending to be single to try to get money from people from the internet.
The guy she's pretending to be her brother is in fact her husband (a dude called Geitz), they got kids together and they live together irl. He's kinda doing the same.

She disappeared some months ago because i found out the truth, and she had to block all her FB contacts and i think she kinda stopped RO too.

Not sure of that information, but i think she appeared again recently, she would be playing on Woon-RO (forum nickname Rinvincible).