Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cielte

Quote from: Parameters on Mar 12, 2009, 11:42 PM
Hey guys! I'm planning on opening my own QualityRO copy! Since everyone cool is doing it!
So I could just ruin the name until it become a kind of cursed name!

Count me in.

Zone

Lynxx

Trying to use qRO's name to get players is kind of sad. Use your own power to get people.

Anyways it's cool to see there's still some of the old people around. One day I'll meet you all again ;).

New international server!! Rates: 25x25x10x3 - Antagonist system - Endless Tower -  Guildhalls - Alliance chat system - Much more - Check us out!!

Lookkidsitsme

especially the lame extentions they have qro-rebirth qro-remake yadi yada.  But i cant say i havent tried to open my own server.  We can only try to follow in its footsteps and right its wrongs
[color=orange]AwtzRO
[/color]

NEW INTERNATIONAL SERVER ~ 10X/10X/3X ~ ENDLESS TOWERS ~ SEAL SHRINE ~ FULL UPDATED TO 13-1 ~ PVP/MVP RANKING SYSTEM ~ ALL BASIC @COMMANDS ~ MUCH MUCH MORE ~

Hitokiri

Hmm, i don't recognize any of you guys.  If i'm correct, the Q-Ro i played has guilds like SeeD/Far Cry, Last Twilight, and umm..don't remember the others..It has been a long time since i played.  Well, i just stopped by to see what's up, so i'll be going now.  Btw, if you know who Kyne is, then that's the server that i played.  Alright Peace.

Tsabo

Quote from: Lynxx on Mar 14, 2009, 05:37 AM
Trying to use qRO's name to get players is kind of sad. Use your own power to get people.

Anyways it's cool to see there's still some of the old people around. One day I'll meet you all again ;).

hi lynxx :P
A time, i was a blue Whitesmith

Yendreck

hello, i just registered myself here ^^... MY friend told me about plans of qro rebirth... had to check it

yeah im from qro too, used to play as professor yendreck in holy army/last twilight.
great times, fun ppl..

Absal

i use to play in Qro well mi InGame Name is absal and i would like to play again in qro if you guys wanna make it again
a big hello to all ppl who know me and who dont too  XDD

Rinny

Hey I'm Rinny from qRO HR. Was part of DFK HR. -cheese-

Manwe

Hey guys!  I googled "quality ragnorok online" for some reason and this was the first link.  I can't believe some of my friends, ballzy and iluvatar, have posted here too.  Reading these messages bring back so many good memories, so I registered on ratemyserver just to post here.  I used to play qRO HR for about a year and a half.  I was on the old server before the wipe for only a few months but I played until the last day on the new server.  I had a lot of great times playing.  I also didn't do as well in school during those times- oops =)

As far as whether or not people can remake the server, I'm not sure.  I'm hopeful that smug can do it though. 

I definitely remember Rock Rhymes guild and I remember seeing SoASin around sometimes.  I did a lot of MVP hunting.  I remember one of the last days the server was alive my MVP hunting friends and I gave all of our cards to one WS and set up a shop with all of the cards in it.  I don't remember how many of what cards we had but it was nuts.  I think I have a screenshot somewhere.  I also had a lot of fun in WoE and I did a little PVPing towards the end before the server permanently went down.  I haven't played RO in a few years now.  I may have played for a month on another server but I don't remember which one.  If anyone sees this and remembers me, please send me a message.  I'll check every few months or so.  I figure I'll never see some of my old friends again unless they see this and message me, so this post is my only shot!  Does anyone remember a character named Kharital?

My characters:
Manwe - Champion
DarkSamus - LK
iClank – WS

Guilds I was in:
~Grace of the Valar~
~Light of Valinor~
Ressurection
Revolt
Veterans

vienesh

It was already starting to be more exciting when they close qro. Thanatos, Bio-lab and Valkyrie MVP cards were already out. Too bad, all those wait for hours for the new Bosses to spawn came to waste.
Vienesh - SinX - 254/120 - qRO, HR
-GM signed crunch toast holder
-Thanatos card holder
-Valkyrie Randgris card holder
-High Priest Card holder
-Lord Knight Card holder

Stream22

i was from qRO old high rate server around 4-5 years ago, i was SpeedKing, KingOfSpeed, i was always in pront with Aielle

qRO was the best then i remember the server got hacked nd alot of wipes had to be done to get rid of wat the hackers had done

LodrikBadric

I actually played this server for about 2 months but then had to quit because of real life s*** =(

Stream22

oh w8, speedking and KingOfSpeed were on the lr Deathstream was mine on the hr

Mirri

Omg. XD I used to play qRO. It was my first private server, but I suddenly quit. LOL. I was such a noob back in those days and used to hang out in Prontera and Geffen. ;3

My characters back then were SammyChan, Mirri, Nabiel uh... KawaiiChamp, KawaiiHunter, KawaiiCreator and so on. I don't remember all of the names. ;^;

It's nice to see that people are still around though. :3
I'd love to find out what my old friends are up to now. XD *has lost contact*