Any AnthemRO 2006-2009 players and screenies?

Started by Serthis, Jul 24, 2015, 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serthis

Hey guys!

After, well, almost 10 years (holy crap), a recent recruit in my current guild turned out to be a member of my very first, back from my first RO server - Anthem.

So on that note, help me jog my memory of that time... If anyone has any screenies, I'd love to see them!

Here's the names/places I do remember -

Darkness_Falls guild, used to hang out in South Pront - purple emblem.

Smiffy (or was it SMIFFY? - sinx I think), Beo-vin (sinx), Sheeba, Snatch'N'Steal (stalker), White_Tiger (rogue/stalker?) and also a male HP and female prof couple from another guild, though I don't recall their names. There was also a female sinX whose name was I think Jen, though I can't for the life of me remember her IGN.

But like I said... anything to help jog my memory would be appreciated, meeting an ex guildie got me all nostalgic. :'D

Thanks!  /lv

Subwoofer

I haven't heard those names in a long time mate. AnthemRO these days is under AnesisRO. What was your IGN?

Serthis

Quote from: Subwoofer on Jul 25, 2015, 07:38 PM
I haven't heard those names in a long time mate. AnthemRO these days is under AnesisRO. What was your IGN?

Ah yes, I haven't visited Anesis... pretty much ever.

The only char I can *remember* is my wizzie that I took something like a year to 99... cause that was a great idea for a first char. ='D Miyajima, I think she was called.

Also, another thread here mentioned Weiss and Lady Shizune, I think that might have been the HP/prof couple I mentioned.

What was your IGN? Were you in DF or a South Pront lurker?

Subwoofer

That rings a bell too haha. I was Imperatrix (also went under as Dilutum) and I mostly hung around Payon and Gonryun. Good times

Serthis

That rings a bell too, what class did you play?

I also just remembered that we started saving in Payon dun at one point...

Myew

I had a few friends in Darkness Falls, especially my sis. Spent a while drudging through nostalgia and painful memories for this. /wah Anthem 12/03/2007. I went by the name Gelato back then.

Serthis

Holy s***, that emblem!

Who was your sister?

And thanks for sharing, your name sounds familiar also =D And that sprite.

Old_Timer

Hey guys, I've been in AnimaRO and all subsequent server changes, including of course AnthemRO.  I remember Imperatrix.  She was head of one of the most successful guilds.  Her brother use to play too, and was one of the WoE leaders for the guild.  I'll check my old screen shots to see if I can post something that includes their names and the name of the guild.  My main char was (and still is) a HW named Quetzalrex

Myew

Quote from: Serthis on Jul 28, 2015, 09:38 PM
Who was your sister?

Pretty sure Lilit Adria and Callia White were her mains, Fem HP and HW.

Subwoofer

Quote from: Old_Timer on Jul 29, 2015, 12:58 AM
Hey guys, I've been in AnimaRO and all subsequent server changes, including of course AnthemRO.  I remember Imperatrix.  She was head of one of the most successful guilds.  Her brother use to play too, and was one of the WoE leaders for the guild.  I'll check my old screen shots to see if I can post something that includes their names and the name of the guild.  My main char was (and still is) a HW named Quetzalrex

Ohh, I'm surprised anyone remembered me and Orelus! It's a pleasure to meet you :D Thanks for the praise mate! I mostly main'd Pally and Bio (but most people remember me as a Bio)

Quote from: Myew on Jul 29, 2015, 10:16 AM
Pretty sure Lilit Adria and Callia White were her mains, Fem HP and HW.

Lilit Adria still plays AnesisRO. She's afk a lot, but there's still some old people around.

chitanda

yo, anthem player here,

I remember how animaRO split up into 2 servers after our beloved GM Debbie left us,
It was way back then when the server is so crowded with players hanging out in prontera.
the players online reached to 1500 and i like how pvp became a place to hang out too xD.

Noble

ooooo I am recalling all the names here @u@

I've been on Anima/Animus/AnthemRO too  /lv best community ever!
I used to play a gypsy named Michaila and a HP Linalee<3 and my main guild has been Loyalty, I still have an art thread in the forums ...somewhere.

I am going to revive my old laptop and post some screenshots asap  /heh
Damn I miss Lilith

Old_Timer

Going thru old screen shots I've foung the following names:  Iyerakina,  Miko, Santo, Kyra, Lord Vampire, Essylt, morninglily, Priest Alternative, L e s t a t, Sven Cal Payang.  I'll keep checking, have so many screens to look at