Payon Stories has been DEVASTATED by the guild [p2w]

Started by Nova, Jul 16, 2023, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xellie

Quote from: vrypwrful on Jul 25, 2023, 07:59 PMI'm unable to think of 2 guilds that cheated more than these two.

p2w may be the strongest guild, but the woe's are competitive. This entire thread is a troll post for people to eat up that don't even play the server lol.

I can think of equal level ones tho. How you doing anyway? Can't stand 1x or I'd be there tbh.
Quote from: Aurus on Feb 13, 2024, 07:44 PMp.s. you are such a bad and toxic player I hope to never see you or your guild again

betwixtbetween

Guild cap and getting 2 castles isn't what I call competitive. Nice cope though, play a real server with real guilds you zeny usurer✡️

vrypwrful

Quote from: Xellie on Jul 26, 2023, 12:04 PMI can think of equal level ones tho. How you doing anyway? Can't stand 1x or I'd be there tbh.

Good! Woe seasons + guild cap obtainable by many guilds is very nice. Closer to 3x when factoring things like increased sp regen and party bonus. Unfortunately no gear enchants.

wLink

Atroce stop s***. Most of the serious woe scene plays on trans, mid rate or higher servers, they won't come to Payon Stories. It doesn't seem that much of a stretch to me there isn't anyone able to reliably beat them in low rate international scene, maybe in some Asian/Latin servers.

As for p2w itself they have a few bad apples in their ranks and are known for toxicity but the wild things they're being accused of like cheating likely isn't the case. It shouldn't discourage anyone from playing the server, most people won't even interact with them unless they WoE or kill MvPs.

tnznt

Quote from: Xellie on Jul 26, 2023, 12:02 PMWe had 20 megs in guild, what else to do with them?

No flex tho, I could have recalled my guild away from imminent rushes on a 1/1 novice.

Put them all in LKs? That's at least 10 double meg LK that would certainly do way more than a Camera Operator SinX.

Xellie

Quote from: vrypwrful on Jul 27, 2023, 09:07 PMGood! Woe seasons + guild cap obtainable by many guilds is very nice. Closer to 3x when factoring things like increased sp regen and party bonus. Unfortunately no gear enchants.

Still too slow. I don't have those hours anymore.
Quote from: Aurus on Feb 13, 2024, 07:44 PMp.s. you are such a bad and toxic player I hope to never see you or your guild again

misterj

(after wasting my time reading a page or 2) damn thats too bad about the greedy gms using bad donations to nuke the server. leave and go onto the next one ig!

i dont really understand the issue here. is it people mad cuz one guild knows the game. how do the other guilds not know the game? pre-re hasn't had anything new in 15 years. it's more or less solved, everyone knows what can be done to do zzz content or the ideal ways to farm yyy thing. is it because guilds don't have people farming s***? like whats the reason for the gap, i dont get it.

Shuchou

Quote from: misterj on Jul 31, 2023, 12:44 PM(after wasting my time reading a page or 2) damn thats too bad about the greedy gms using bad donations to nuke the server. leave and go onto the next one ig!

i dont really understand the issue here. is it people mad cuz one guild knows the game. how do the other guilds not know the game? pre-re hasn't had anything new in 15 years. it's more or less solved, everyone knows what can be done to do zzz content or the ideal ways to farm yyy thing. is it because guilds don't have people farming s***? like whats the reason for the gap, i dont get it.

The server has no donations, there's just a guild named p2w[Pay2Win] but to what I can tell from my encounters with players on the server is most of them enjoy RO for the PvE aspect and are not use to synced team work or fighting for 2hours to get a castle. So what's left is a lot of greenhorns against a guild that has some skill, but as  I stated before when the player count was hitting 900+ during WoE the guild P2W was getting slapped around like scrubs that needed underling guilds to help them 3 v 1 for a chance at holding a castle. Now that the guilds that were beating them got tired of dealing with it and left for other servers you have the green horn guilds against P2W and friends.

betwixtbetween

Quote from: misterj on Jul 31, 2023, 12:44 PM(after wasting my time reading a page or 2) damn thats too bad about the greedy gms using bad donations to nuke the server. leave and go onto the next one ig!

Funny how someone who made money off the server who had both p2w and TMW are sucking their nuts dry.

shakaw_p2w_killer

Hello, this topic is cringe, but the problem was solved, you can close it now. You are welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMywpwFgrjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSVLZZ44FUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp_smea48xU&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbusmK8QY34 BONUS

have a good day.

Nova

Hello everyone! We would like to give you a quick update on the Payon Stories WoE scene and the improvements that we have made since the original post was created. A lot of things have happened during the last few weeks. Some positive, some negative, but mostly positive and that's great news!

Here are the WoE standings week after week after the OP was first created:

As you can see, week 5 was more of the same. Our guilds suffered and p2w pretty much ran through us quite easily. This was a couple days after we asked for help from the RO community so it was to be expected that there weren't any significant improvements. p2w ended up having more than double the amount of points compared to rank 1 and 2 combined. They also maintained two castles.

Here's week 6. We managed to break one of p2w's castles! The downside was that we had to work together, and since we are officially not allowed to work together on Payon Stories, we lost points...  /hmm
During these two weeks, we have had a bunch of new players willing to help us both from inside and outside our server. Things were looking very good.

Here's week 7 from last Saturday. WE DID IT. WE FINALLY BROKE THEIR ECONOMY. It literally took us 40 minutes of fighting and a lot of teamwork and preparation, but we did it. We broke their most important castle and managed to keep them out. It truly was very difficult, but we just came together with a common goal and finally managed to slay the giant if you will. Unfortunately as you can see, we again lost a lot of points due to penalties for our teamwork. But it was worth it!

We would like to thank everyone who helped us in the last two WoE's, especially the people who recently joined us from outside of Payon Stories! We can't even describe how grateful we are to you all. Let's hope this is the start of a grand new beginning and a fairer WoE for us all. Thank you!  /lv  /lv  /lv 

Btw, they (p2w) are making fun of us for having to work together to beat them. It was quite funny seeing them angry and upset for the first time since the start of the server.  /gg
Some examples below:

It's good to dish out some much earned karma! Of course we kept the teasing to a minimum and we've tried to be respectful even though it was very tempting to say some NOT so friendly things to them. Graceful in defeat and victory, that's how it should be.  /no1
I am not associated with NovaRO.

betwixtbetween

Like I said, they wouldn't last in trans woe.

It's all bark no bite for these people.

2k2

Quote from: Raïner on Aug 01, 2023, 11:37 PMQuite funny to see the duality of community staffs that let p2w's toxicity roam free with no restriction  /heh
Their defense/excuse about this is that "all this happens on an unaffiliated Discord server, not in the server's official Discord server!", which is completely s*** since the days of OathRO, as there are Payon Stories GMs and CMs as moderators and active users within this "unaffiliated Discord" helping spreading toxicity.

Quote from: Raïner on Aug 01, 2023, 11:37 PMmeanwhile players that retaliate against toxic playstyle have to follow rules and regulations in order to, correctly respond and report their toxic behavior  /...
Precisely my experience with this server. P2w members were running rampant on their toxicity on the official server discord at the time, with all of the CMs protecting them, and if you realiated them with the same level of toxicity, the CMs would straight out ban you from the discord and mute or temp ban you in-game if they knew your in-game accounts. s*** show of a server. They learned nothing since Oath days and it's widely known at this point the server's staff direct association with p2w guild and backing their antics up.
Find me here:

vrypwrful

vrypwrful

Quote from: 2k2 on Aug 02, 2023, 12:44 PMThey learned nothing since Oath days and it's widely known at this point the server's staff direct association with p2w guild and backing their antics up.

p2w has zero affiliation with payon stories staff, cool conspiracy theory though!