LegacyRO still corrupt

Started by distace, Jan 05, 2008, 06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aris

Just cause players are rude it makes it more believable...? How does that make sense? Explain please. Every server has a few rude people. LRO players are some of the nicest people I ever met on a RO server but your probably one of those people with a big ego and got b**** at in #support for it.

Lacari

LOL... i like how they try to change the subject to the morality of the players

fact is fact, legacyRO is corrupt and there is no denying it.

tons of members from stfukthx and nabz have been banned unfairly aswell.

on top of that tons of people have unlegit items still

for example, itakou banned wifebeater just because he felt like it.

heres the topic link, tell me if you think this player a level 99 whitesmith deserved to be perma banned over this.

legacyRO isnt only corrupt in terms of items but, their GM's suck too, their attitudes changed once they got 1k+ players they treat them like s*** now.

http://www.legacyro.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13778&hl=wifebeater

that a server you wanna play on?

but, dont worry eternityro's coming on.. so who cares legacy is dead anyways in about a month EVERYONES going.

why do you think the average player on LRO has about 250 to 300 million...

vahalla flowers anyone?

Aris

one thing I'm curious about Lacari. Why did you make such a scene the other day to get unbanned on LRO so you can play again when you believe theres all these unlegit items around? Kind of a waste eh?

Lacari

i dont even care... lol

i just thought it was funny.. if i was really trying to get unbanned i wouldnt have called itakou a **** idiot who doesn't know how to run a server. (which is true)

i would have sucked his d***

like dragon
express

and everyone else

oh yeah and you

Itakou

Yes lacari, how can I forget you on MSN spamming "please unban me" over and over.

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Lacari

Quote from: pupu on Jan 05, 2008, 04:47 PM
See? This is why I quit that server. It's hopeless to see people donate and get intense equipment. Also, I'd like to note that legacyRO is not much of a great server. The reason why they have 1300+ players online is because 70-80% of the players online are people vending with @at and/or dual clienting with a priest.

I know a person on that server that got to level 90 to 99 with a champ without going into any dungeons, fields or anything. He just DB spammed in Izlude (where DB's are enabled) and camped there with the heal NPC. Good one, LegacyRO GM's. You guys are simply GENIUS.

The server isn't all that great. The GM's treat players like crap, they just want all the money they can get (OH SNAP, DO I SMELL EUPHRO?). I remember someone got banned for a WEEK for kill stealing just one monster. Also, one of the GM's, I remember (but forgot her name), called a bunch of players on the forums "a bunch of fags" and "gay lords". It was on the forums, too, which apparently is the best way to communicate.

It's not as corrupt as other servers, there are far worse. But I want to get this clear: LegacyRO is not very populated. If you'd minus the venders and dual clients, you'll probably end up with about 500 people. Honestly.

QFT x 200

and yeah itakou, i knew you werent going to unban me.. i was doing that as entertainment for all the lro players lol

and how can i forget you saying you couldn't care less if the whole server botted :D

i might aswell admit it, when i came back to legacyro yeah i got a bunch of items from old guidlies and friends.

but when i was raping everyone in pvp valeria made me a offer

he still had unlegit gears created from his GM account... and he had been fired / banned or whatever from being a GM LONG ago...

he said he could give me gear that would make me unstoppable

how could i refuse?

i accepted, and i was on the same level if not more than every other legacyRO player when it came to gear.

i was thinking, the whole server has ghostring maya purple tons of mvp cards etc etc etc.

everyone has over 500 mil+

how is this much grinding possible on a 10/10/10 server? in such a short period of time?

only one answer, unlegit items.

the gear i got was unbelievable lol...

+9 firelock tidals
2 nimble orleans gloves
about 7 or 8 valk armors
ghostring +4 valk
deviling +7 wool
orleans server..

maya card..
maya purple card..
stormy knight card..
+7 s. spikey band..

i had tons of s***.,.. i cant even remember it all.. the fact is LRO is one of the most corrupted servers i've ever played on.

i wouldn't usually.. have accepted a offer like this.. but, after seeing what type of s*** everyone else has in pvp i had to say..

WHO DOESNT HAVE UNLEGIT ITEMS ON LRO

btw:

small example of how smart the GM's on legacyRO are

pre-wipe they allowed immortal hearts to be bought from a NPC it was a npc for pet food.............. also you could buy fabrics too.

there was a guild called exterminator... they bought 30k immortal hearts and later when the npc was taken out made a guild full of 8 creators and almost dominated the entire server.

sorry, dont see much for LRO anymore.

oh yeah, itakou remember that time you promised to about 500+ people that you would NEVER wipe the server?

thanks.

breakdown of LRO:

broken promises
corruption
and a server past its expiration date

itakou's just making money off this one

Itakou

Well, I guess your the only pro one here, to be able to see all that. None of the other thousands of players see it or else they would be here flaming about corruption too.

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Zone

Well, first off, you don't need to say someone is sucking someone else's **** in here, that shows how you are childish.
If everyone has those items, when I download and join the server in about 10 minutes, I can ask someone for a set since people have so man, and for free and they will give it to me no problem.

Btw, that link is broken, obviously the topic was deleted.
Posted on: Jan 08, 2008, 02:50 am
On second thought, I don't feel like joining a server right now, I am enjoying the game I am playing right now far too much.

Lacari

Quote from: Zone on Jan 08, 2008, 02:53 AM
Well, first off, you don't need to say someone is sucking someone else's **** in here, that shows how you are childish.
If everyone has those items, when I download and join the server in about 10 minutes, I can ask someone for a set since people have so man, and for free and they will give it to me no problem.

Btw, that link is broken, obviously the topic was deleted.
Posted on: Jan 08, 2008, 02:50 am
On second thought, I don't feel like joining a server right now, I am enjoying the game I am playing right now far too much.

lol excuse my lang.

Noones going to give you anything if your not in their guild and they just deleted the topic because what i said was true. Itakou, 1000 people dont play your server, 400 merchants 500 double clienters and 200 bots play your server. that leaves you with about.. 400 actual players.

i know for a fact itakou just deleted that topic... its so obvious hes hiding obvious things because i clicked it a few hours ago and it worked perfectly fine.. hes full of it

distace

Quote from: Aris on Jan 06, 2008, 11:10 PM
Edit: Oh and look at most of their posts. They themselves always say "Was" which is past tense. I admit there WAS corruption but again I say. Was is past tense.

I posted that before I knew about Valeria's stuff :).

mikka

jealous lacari is making more and more excuses =/
LegacyRO corrupt not corrupt, if you don't like it gtfo and why do you care???
I have no problems with anyone so far and its all good =]

Lacari go make a server with ATLEAST !0 - 250-300 people and then come back and wine your shizzle out. :-*

Foreign wild.

distace

Really good argument, sir.
::)

Aris

Zone

Quote from: Aris on Jan 08, 2008, 11:17 AM
Works for me and it wasn't deleted.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/Aruhen/Capture6.jpg
That is not the same topic, and you cut off the url that would show it.
That topic is about something racist, it shows nothing to do with someone called wifebeater.
Glenn was banned for what? Since you want to bring that up.
Leaving his character afk?

Aris

Sec I'll show you URL and Glenn = Wifebeater... different forum name.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5012/lol3si2.jpg

Thats the dispute which I posted in the previous screen also but just with the URL and everything. Glenn aka Wifebeater was banned only on the char Wifebeater for massive racist remarks in public.

Oh and this topic is rather interesting if you have time.

http://www.legacyro.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15680&st=0