Seireitei RO unfair GM

Started by somefortunate, Jul 26, 2015, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somefortunate

So where do I start?

This server absolutely has a desperate GM to beat this strong guild in his/her server. Unfortunately, he (the GM) and his/her friends can't beat a guild in his/her server so he made a custom item exclusively for his/her guild to beat the unbeatable.

This server is super high rate but playing unfair and using his/her power just to get what he wants is not acceptable. He/She's encouraging people to come and play on his/her server saying that it has a FAIR community. The photo URL I posted here has the item that does not exist in the server, means, it is custom made just for THEM. You cannot see on quests and/or donation item list. This report seem not to make any sense but consider it as a review as well for the named server.

Peanut

I do not understand why GM's have "Item Commands", only the Admin should have Permissions for that.

Zia

Quote from: Peanut on Jul 27, 2015, 12:33 PM
I do not understand why GM's have "Item Commands", only the Admin should have Permissions for that.

Highly agree. No idea why anyone would think a GM needs @item. Need to test stuff? Tell your admin to get a test server and put @item there.

LaxusJaegerjaques

K my turn.

http://www.seireitei-ragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/258-neo-valk-items/

Basically their guild leader, syndicate, the one who posted this screenshot, is trying to kill this server by posting screenshots of items that his guildmembers are in the possession of.
They were made by a ex admin called Clarevynne who has gone to scam innocent players with the item that is unequippable.

So you're right you can't @item it because after that ex admins abuse it was removed from all GM's.
Its turned into the fact that they've lost a guild war and have resorted to all leaving the server (as i intended to make them)
And now they trying their best to kill the server, but fail at every turn.
And btw that player Gimme, its funny...he comes from the same IP as you...Weird huh?
Lmao.

LaxusJaegerjaques

Quote from: somefortunate on Jul 26, 2015, 09:15 PM

The photo URL I posted here has the item that does not exist in the server, means, it is custom made just for THEM. You cannot see on quests and/or donation item list. This report seem not to make any sense but consider it as a review as well for the named server.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=neo&page=item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search

Custom made, right?

Ayaki

When he said custom made, I'm assuming he meant that it does not exist in the server/ there was no way to obtain it in-game.

LaxusJaegerjaques

Yeah there isn't a way to get it on the server but if an ex-admin decided to @item it and is in their guild.
The only thing the owner should've done was just delete them from the database.
But it seems its going to become a quest/donate item with new stats.
Right now you can't equip it.
So its useless.

Ayaki

Interesting. Did the admin trace who has the item atm? Honestly, to prevent any of these from happening, they should just delete the item until it's released to everyone to avoid any other speculations from members. There's no way of proving that these are "unwearable" other than actually handing it over to someone from the other party. /ho

Triper

To the one who reported something in here - If you've evidence, post it.
==edit==
In another news:

PS - the url of that image is this one
PPS - yC doesn't ban people for this.

Turtle™

No screenshots of it being worn, nor anything else that proves it actually works because it doesn't and can't be worn. It's nothing but an item that serves to be a memory of the corruption done by our former co-admin.

Let's be real here, there's always that one person in the administration that screws up and causes chaos in the server. I'm pretty sure that has always been an issue in running a server.

Esdese22

i wonder why the screenshot is just like that   /hmm

Quote from: Turtle™ on Jul 28, 2015, 02:41 AM
Let's be real here, there's always that one person in the administration that screws up and causes chaos in the server. I'm pretty sure that has always been an issue in running a server.

+1
true enough