znRO Banned me because i saw the truth

Started by shao, Jan 03, 2008, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shao

he banned my ip/id's/forum id/forum id cause i showed some of my friends these screenies :D
Posted on: Jan 02, 2008, 05:28 pm
sorry this is the 2nd screenie his ingame wit a legit player i dont need to speak what hes doing there its clear and since we donors HAD @where "char name" i cought him took screenies :D
   OH YEH U NEED TO REGISTER TO SEE THE SCREENIES :)

Zone

XD
I wonder what bullshart they are going to come up with for this.
WPE? Botting? Scamming? Flaming Staff? Advertising?

shao

i dint get u jounin that akihito guy is seriously i mean donno what to call him he banned me for no reason he was tanking his ingame wife and hes given her gtb / donation credit and what not every 1 knos
          AND DONT TRY TO MAKE EXCUSES(SCREENIES SPEAK FOR THEM SELVES)

Zone

It's called corrupt.
People have to level themselves.
A gm or admin for that matter tanking someone on his illegit is called corrupt, and if the reason you where banned is for this, then it just shows how more corrupt he is.

yC

so what exactly is in the ss? summoning? that's all?

Zone

Summoning, tanking, illegitimate items (allegedly).
People need to level without a GM's help in that way, a buff every once in a while is okay, but not every minute, and spawning monsters and tanking.
It is supposed to be his wife's legit, now it is her illegit.

Mewi

Who are the people in the screenshot? o.O

Zone

A gm and his in game wife. or irl wife.

Nish

Lol GM's on every server help there friends and tank them..

You're just stating the obvious really and he's GM so he can what he wants if you like it or not.

Trust me i GMed for a long time and this isnt news to me.. :P

On the other hand banning you is harsh.

Zone

It is what players hate the most, corruption, if others can be leveled illegitimately,then why shouldn't they?
Some, like myself, find that to remove the fun in the game, so they get upset because it is cheating the game.

Flip

Quote from: Zone on Jan 05, 2008, 01:47 AM
It is what players hate the most, corruption, if others can be leveled illegitimately,then why shouldn't they?
Some, like myself, find that to remove the fun in the game, so they get upset because it is cheating the game.

QFT. GM's levelling anything is pretty much bad.

Phen001

so that's why @where was disabled all of a sudden.

):

Tsuki

I lol at this. People need to learn to take responsibility for their action/s.

Zone

xiao

oh.. now i can see why @where is disabled now.