HellfireRO! Welcome to Hell!

Started by HellfireRO, Oct 27, 2014, 05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HellfireRO

Listen up folks!
You are all about to witness the greatest thing to ever go down in Ragnarok Online!
You want to know what I am talking about?
After a lot of hard and dedicated work we are finally proud to announce that HellfireRO will be opening its gates.

"When?" one might ask.

First of November. 01:00 PM (GMT+1)

You might propably ask yourselves "but why should I join HellfireRO?".

Well that's a perfectly fine question, let me answer it for you.

First and foremost we have put a lot of hard work and consideration into this server. And we are finally proud with the results.
Secondly we are dedicated to keep the server working and alive. To do this we are constantly implementing new and interesting features.
Our goal is to keep you, the user and player, excited from start to finish. We strive for perfection in an otherwise desolate wasteland of bad servers.
You are sick of cheap cash-ins of owners just in it for the money? You are sick of servers that aren't thought out? You are sick of corrupted staff?
Well good news! We have none of that here.
HellfireRO promises to be big. HellfireRO promises to entertain. HellfireRO promises to keep you interested.
And we damn well keep our promises!

So join our excellent community now and become a part of it. We are waiting for you.

And for everybody interested there will be a few short things listed about HellfireRO listed down below.

Rates: 600x/600x/150x (Base/Job/Drop)
Base-/Joblevel: 255/120
Max Status Points: 200
Bonus Statpoints at Rebirth (Level 255): 800
Normal Cards: 2% (200x)
MvP Cards: 0.5% (50x)
Normal Equipment: 1,5% (150x)
MvP Equipment: 0,75% (75x)
Instant Cast: 175 Dex
Status Immunity: 175 Vit

Forums: HellfireRO - Forum
Wiki: HellfireRO - Forum

Of course we have more to offer than that. Simply join our forums and get excited about our special features.
Should any further questions arise feel free to contact one of our staff at HellfireRO.

See you in hell!