VisionRO - THEFT OF LEGACYRO MAIN WEB.

Started by mikka, Nov 17, 2007, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikka

Dear RMS,

I would like to report a server "VisionRO" for the theft of LegacyRO's main website, they are online and active server you can check it out on www.visionro.nl to compare with Legacy RO www.legacyro.com
I have no choice but report these guys because stealing is just not on.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the sad news to LegacyRO Staff, I hope things like this will be delt with.
Foreign wild.

Raphael.N

They gave him credit and made a nice version out of it. I like Vision's more. Plus as you can see, that template is just a premade Anime template you can download O_o

Rbread

mikka

Foreign wild.

Itakou

QuoteThey gave him credit and made a nice version out of it. I like Vision's more. Plus as you can see, that template is just a premade Anime template you can download O_o

If that's true, he wouldn't be saying I designed it.

Besides, just because he gave credits doesn't mean he can use it. I think the notion is to ask for permission first. Otherwise it's just "stealing"...

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Raphael.N

Quote from: Itakou on Nov 18, 2007, 01:17 PM
QuoteThey gave him credit and made a nice version out of it. I like Vision's more. Plus as you can see, that template is just a premade Anime template you can download O_o

Besides, just because he gave credits doesn't mean he can use it. I think the notion is to ask for permission first. Otherwise it's just "stealing"...
No it's not stealing because your work isn't copyrighted (Copyright means you pay 45$ to Patent it) And you can't do it because it's not yours, i'm damn sure i saw that template is many sites... (Specialy .Hack Ones)

Itakou

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Raphael.N

www.copyright.gov, pay 45$ and you can start sueing ppl. (it's fun x) )

Jayne Cobb

I think he meant to sites which use his template

Kristen

WOW, that is truely sad. Stealing someone's layout and then "editing" it for your own use and calling it your own. These people should be ashamed for doing this. They should grow up and learn how to create their own designs instead of being lazy and stealing it off of another site.

Lacari

Quote from: Raphael.N on Nov 18, 2007, 03:30 PM
Quote from: Itakou on Nov 18, 2007, 01:17 PM

No it's not stealing because your work isn't copyrighted (Copyright means you pay 45$ to Patent it) And you can't do it because it's not yours, i'm damn sure i saw that template is many sites... (Specialy .Hack Ones)

ohh snap.. itakou got owned.