The case of PassionRO

Started by Blinzer, Jan 28, 2009, 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinzer

well when i first came to this server i started up my usual act and bugged the gms and admins and they proved themselves capable people of tanking and handling players and the server was really great and i enjoyed it
eventually i got bored of it and decided to leave the server and the admin and head gm allowed me to give a grand finale to the server by raping it in a pvp event YEA

before i logged off the admin asked me if i wanted to gm and i replied yeah but only because you've put up with all my s*** all this time
so me and another gm(peko) started gming together and we did a pretty good job and had fun until i started realizing what s*** was actually going on in the server
i saw stat hacked people and had to either ask the admin or reset them myself
i saw "special" people with items that only bots and/or commands would've been able to reach
i saw hacked equipment before my eyes being used in pvp

i tried to ignore this fact and i did but decided to even up the match a little since all gms were in a single guild i left and joined the opposing guild, however the head gm did not like that at all and as i provoked him while on my char and sometimes on my gm char he didn't like it at all, somebody apparently did not like competition
this hate grew stronger and stronger as he couldn't win WoE anymore until he decided to come up with his master plan to get me out of the server for good: make a rule that he knew i wouldn't follow.
the rule simply was to not sit in town with my GM character because people would've crowded me, but this rule is plainly retarded because if you hired me as a gm i am competant enough to know when it's time to hide and when it's not

he never minded it when i was his guild and they came up with "we made a deal that after 100 players were on we would make this rule" or some s*** like that but i was never informed of this rule.
i refused to do it and he immediately ip banned me after asking if i was sure, however i was able to get the admin to un ip me for a second to tell 1 person about everything that was going on.
the following day i brought my friend hatkar into a direct discussion with the administrator about what was going on: after 3 hours of discussion his answer simply was: sorry this is my decision.
at this point we knew the head gm had full control of the server.

as a last request he asked me not to ruin his server and i replied "i don't need to, it will do it itself"
i kept myself updated with that person i kept in contact with on the server pretty much every day until i decided it was time to come back a second time and take revenge on the great injustice of the head gm by creating a guild of my own. they allowed me back to the server surprisingly and i started pvping a lot and making my own guild. Suddenly 2 new guilds join in and their characters are surprisingly powerful: a champion with infinite seeds and using +10 dex food to reach instant cast, a sniper that my sniper misses, a WS that spends 3m on mastelas in a duel against me in pvp and replies "o. rematch pls"?

although this was suspicious i had no suspicions on them just yet. the first guild was really aggressive against me in the first few days but as i raped their asses out they started becoming more passive, and the second one... i wasn't here long enough for that, i was already gone. when i heard them talking about zy in pvp a few days back though it rose my suspicions really high and i was almost certain, and at this point almost certain. i finally completed my guild's party and was ready to destroy WoE, but during a maintenence that happened just 3 days ago i got ip banned. at this point it was clear: they declared war against me. i took all the people i had msns of and informed them of everything that was going on that was corrupted and wrong about this server and we decided to make an attack on Passion, which happened just today.

almost all of the important and popular players of the server partecipated in this and are ip banned as we speak, and a few got ip banned while they were not even online or non partecipant, such as hatkar, which was merely afk during the spam, and funeral, although haku unbanned him but if i didn't proxy that novice he wouldn't have LOL
our attack was simple: a spam about everything that's been going on to the server. about 8 seconds after we started this the server completely shut down and they initiated ip banning everybody that was part of this on client and forums, which we also "attacked". they put an announcement claiming that they had been fooled by an ex gm and that i've been bsing them all rofl and will never be able to log into pRO again but we've been bugging them all night pretty much
what really topped the cake off in all this is when we came to rms to rate the server zageron called me the corrupted one and that just makes me rofl

if you have nothing to hide then why are you taking this so seriously passionro

justice shall be served even though you banned her(my gm name was justice and i trixed the server into thinking i was a girl all for the good of this server only to figure out i had to destroy it)

you really let me down haku
when i accepted to gm for you i saw a great admin that would've made a great server but now all's i see is a marionette and a dead great leader

i'm expecting replies and screenshots of my fellow companions for whatever proof it's worth and i will put up my own now as well

Cielte

tl;dr

Quote from: HMOD's SignatureProof or it didn't happen.

Blinzer

just give me a second f0 i'm searching in my screenshots now i posted this so other people could post in the meantime jeeze you impatient donkey i even said it

Breakable

oh yea blinzer, good way to convince someone. rub them the wrong way, why dont you. you're angry at pRO, not RMS retard.

anyways, i'm the guy that was afk when the server went boom. i was taking a shower, came back, and i'm banned.

Blinzer

good point hatkar i apologize azurene i didn't mean to offend you in any way

well seeing that at the time while i was gming i didn't think i would have to blow up the server i didn't really take screenshots for proof so this is the best i can scoop out to prove i was the gm

good thing i press screenshot instead of f12 sometimes or i wouldn't even have these

as for hacked stuff i really don't have anything to show you because you tend to cover it up as a gm and when you're not it's too late to do anything about it yar

Cielte

Err... I don't.. really see what's trying to be proven with the screenshots. o.o
Maybe it's just the time and I'm being dim, but I don't really see how they prove much except some guild chat, someone saying they want to f*ck someone, a few pms, and a disconnection screen. o.o

Also, you might want to edit your first post, put an enter in every 5 or so lines, remove the swears, and if you can, link the screenies to it in the first post. Not many people like reading a huge wall of text. It was kinda hard for me to read, actually. :x

Blinzer

like i said that's the best i can find because you don't take screenshots of stuff like that when you're actually there but look at it this way

why would i have screenshots of a gm char in the first place and how would i even get them
gms don't talk like that in front of players generally if they're worth anything lol

in any case i have really nothing else to give to you i'm not sure if friends of mine have anything that could be useful to you as proof or not

and that is already more proof than any of the gm team of passionro would be able to give to you to prove me wrong because they can't really do much about the truth
if you don't believe me just wait until they notice this topic

oh and i do have an msn chat log of the night me and hatkar battled against haku to stop him from following the head gm's ip ban on me but what's that going to do

lol reading it reminds me of how much i cared about this server back in the day
it makes me feel bad for doing what i'm doing right now actually

aaaaaaa f*ck it i'll attach it anyways give me a second

it's 1mb lol let me find a place to upload it on and i'll link you

no0b

Caution: Blinzer is an angry dinosaur

*edit*: There are two sides to every story ;D

Blinzer

fok u poring LOL i'm not a dino DEATH TO THE DINOS
anyways i'm going to upload the chat now here it is

http://files.filefront.com/Hakuhtml/;13122506;/fil

it doesn't say everything but it says a lot

edit for homo poring: it isn't my fault if they aren't here to give us theirs and there is no sides to a chat log
why don't you inform haku of this since he blocked me on aim ever since they tried that silent ip ban on me during the maintenence

no0b

First of all, poring is not homo :(
second, being me, i prolly will.

To all those who read, a word to the wise: there is more then meets the eye :)
chat logs do not tell the entire story (atleast this one doesnt :( )

Blinzer

yeah there really is more than what meets to the eye in this server poring you stole my words

COME HAKU, LET US TALK WITH (S)WORDS