Paganro Review

Started by din133, Dec 21, 2009, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GorthexTiger

He's in the hall of shame, there's no point to keep this thread alive any longer.

Quote from: Ulquiorra19 on Jan 30, 2010, 03:21 AM
I think this guy has a lot of nerve selling an item for 10,000 points = $100 USD. Seriously how about u get a real job and stop being a desperate con artist, selling a fake item, a collection of pixels, for real world money. Altho anyone who pays such amounts of money for a non-existant item needs therapy themselves.

And I'm sure someone could say the same about anything that you or I buy; it's a matter of value, and different people equate different things to different values. Mind you, some are blantanly f***ing obvious, but, to each his own. I'm sure you've paid $X amount of dollars for something you think is cool, I'm sure I could find someone who'd be willing to say:

Altho anyone who pays such amounts of money for a <insert your favorite thing here> needs therapy themselves.

Think before you say weak opinions.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Ulquiorra19

Quote from: GorthexTiger on Jan 30, 2010, 04:24 AM
And I'm sure someone could say the same about anything that you or I buy

No not really cuz I pay for stuff in the real world. Don't compare buying stuff for real and buying something that doesn't exist. Oh and don't edit my quote and then say I have a weak opinion.

Final

Quote from: Ulquiorra19 on Jan 30, 2010, 12:09 PM
Quote from: GorthexTiger on Jan 30, 2010, 04:24 AM
And I'm sure someone could say the same about anything that you or I buy

No not really cuz I pay for stuff in the real world. Don't compare buying stuff for real and buying something that doesn't exist. Oh and don't edit my quote and then say I have a weak opinion.

I just payed 200 dollars to get my hair trimmed, I wonder if that was a stupid amount of money to buy something that comes back and never stays....

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

Temjin

QuoteAltho anyone who pays such amounts of money for a non-existant item needs therapy themselves.

There's your real quote, in all its air-of-superiority glory. Although, I'll take my life advice from somebody who can finish spelling the word "Although" and doesn't glorify Bleach.

Ah, the "real world" argument. Warms my heart, it does.

Ulquiorra19

Who said I'm trying to act superior to anyone? Oh and way to go pointing out I didn't finish spelling the word "although" in case you didn't notice this is the internet a lot of ppl shorten things. I don't see how I'm acting superior just because I said anyone who'd pay $450 for a GTB card needs help.

And just because I have Bleach characters in my avatar and sig means I'm glorifying it? LMAO.

Temjin

Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean that people "need help".

Quote from: Ignorant KnobheadNo not really cuz I pay for stuff in the real world.

If you keep forgetting what you post, you won't be much fun anymore.

Yes, this is the Internet. However, I and countless others don't want to come off typing like a lazy sixth grader. See? I can be an arrogant numpty as well.

Ulquiorra19

Again how am I being arrogant or acting superior? All I'm saying is I don't blow hundreds of dollars on in-game items, and those who do need to rethink their priorities. Excuse me for not understanding why ANYONE places such value on a collection of pixels that they'd willingly spend so much money for something that doesn't exist.

Temjin

Quote from: Ulquiorra19 on Jan 31, 2010, 07:44 PM
Again how am I being arrogant or acting superior? All I'm saying is I don't blow hundreds of dollars on in-game items, and those who do need to rethink their priorities. Excuse me for not understanding why ANYONE places such value on a collection of pixels that they'd willingly spend so much money for something that doesn't exist.

Don't have to understand, mate. What people do with their money is what they do with their money. My girlfriend and I just spent $20 on the Wii Virtual Console. Wait, let me call my therapist, just in case if you don't agree with my purchase.

Who are you to tell people they should rethink their priorities? That answers your first question.

Second statement, still answered by the above line.

Bleh. This is off-topic. PM me if you want to have some fun and snipe at me there, but I've been told I have pretty good aim.

Brb, Call of Duty.

Ulquiorra19

QuoteDon't have to understand, mate. What people do with their money is what they do with their money. My girlfriend and I just spent $20 on the Wii Virtual Console. Wait, let me call my therapist, just in case if you don't agree with my purchase.

Who are you to tell people they should rethink their priorities? That answers your first question.

Second statement, still answered by the above line.

Bleh. This is off-topic. PM me if you want to have some fun and snipe at me there, but I've been told I have pretty good aim.

Brb, Call of Duty.

LOL you're still missing the point. I NEVER said ppl need therapy if I don't agree with their purchase. But $450 for a GTB? How can you not think thats insane? Or what of all the other items that were over $50-$100? I donate to servers to, but its usually $5-15 USD and I get several custom items, but I've never gone as far as to pay 50+ USD for a single item.

QuotePM me if you want to have some fun and snipe at me there, but I've been told I have pretty good aim.
I'm not "sniping" at you. If anything you're sniping me by calling me arrogant for no reason.

Temjin

Quote from: Ulquiorra19I donate to servers to, but its usually $5-15 USD and I get several custom items, but I've never gone as far as to pay 50+ USD for a single item.

I think that's my point. Cheers.

Oh, and FYI? Those prices are ridiculous. Anybody who donates that amount is only going to get ripped off. Nobody's twisting your arm to do it.

On-topic: I wonder how much money went into Ancyker's "Asgard II" project...basically a tricked-out car with an X-Box 360 onboard. I'm going to guess....seven dollars.

Ulquiorra19

What prices are rediculous? Ancyker's or what I paid.

Temjin

Quote from: Ulquiorra19 on Jan 31, 2010, 08:08 PM
What prices are rediculous? Ancyker's or what I paid.

Ancyker's. But it seems that he and "affordable" shouldn't be in the same sentence.