NehanRO lameness

Started by Pandora, May 09, 2008, 09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandora

So last night we got this user who registers on my forum and posts a thread called "Tired of this server?" along with an advertisement image for his server..

I just find this lame, anyway, ip of the bugger is 76.101.229.97, which is located in Florida. I checked in their server patch and their server is hosted in Marietta, GA so it might not be the server admin doing this himself, who knows if he's aware or not, I just had to share, lame.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

bulbasteve

I must be on RMS too long. The first thing I thought was "man this is so generic, they should really specify why it is better". :o

Pandora

[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

With the amount of GREAT COMMUNITY every server seems to have and assuming every RO player changed a server at least once I guess we're all better people than Mother f*** Theresa by now.

Valiance

Its funny how poeple think doing this will help their server O.O...all it does is make a large croud HATE your server, because seriously...if anyone is on your forums, I take it, they are going to like the server, rather then waste time.

Srsly, this guy needs to get a life, and think.

Tira

Haha, this was posted on ours too.

I left the thread open since it's hilarious. I'm still tempted to sticky it.

Reyl

Hehe, think of it this way Pandora: he only posted it on fairly successful RO communities, thinking that he could advertise to as many people as possible. But since the community is already doing well... it only serves as a reminder to your players why your server is the one for them XD.

We all had fun getting excited over their 3 members currently online: 2 GMs + 1 player. Where else can you go where the GMs outnumber the players?!? Gosh, I can hardly contain myself.

Pandora

Loki

Yeay for stupidity!  :D
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Mewi

Hmm well you could always go to their forums and tell them to shut the heck up XD

Edit:  Arg my bad I bumped the wrong post >.<