LightRO

Started by kismet, May 29, 2009, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kismet

random gm comes in and jail me, and then asks where i got my headgears.
my headgears are 35 tcgs total, and its like 2 tcg per event.

I said I got them from tcgs from event, he does not believe me.

I got them all from the events, since they hold like 8 events per day, because they have like 7 gms when theres only like 4 player online everyday.

I dont see how this GM thinks I cant get 35 tcg, and also he wasnt on when I was on for like last 2 weeks, so he knows nothing about me.

tcg = trading card thing

And at the very least, if I understand that too much tcgs were handed out, I dont see how it is my fault, and also why I am punished for it, and once more Im banned wtf?

And he still doesnt answer the question "Why do u have them [tcg customs], if player holds and they get punished?"

And, He mutes me for his "fun of it?"

and then mutes me again for no reason.

whats with this gm with **** attitude?

Posted on: May 29, 2009, 01:26 pm
more screenies
Posted on: May 29, 2009, 01:27 pm
more screen
Posted on: May 29, 2009, 01:27 pm
and btw, this server was already reported for corrupt gms, and was delisted for 2 weeks, but admin listed the server back up before 2 weeks.

It was delisted on like 14th?

back again at the least of 20th, since theres a review on it.

Zelos

This is how all reports should be. Describes what he/she is reporting, then posts supporting screenshots to back he/she up.
EDIT: Looks like a GM Hall-Of-Shammer.

Descent

Quote from: CyberEyes on May 29, 2009, 09:48 PM
This is how all reports should be. Describes what he/she is reporting, then posts supporting screenshots to back he/she up.
EDIT: Looks like a GM Hall-Of-Shammer.

Not yet. Waiting on Staff or LightRO player response before anything happens.

Keep it clean, people.

Edward

Anyone else see the font type difference between what the player is saying and everything else? Looks edited.

horo

I just clicked one of the screenshots by accident and you should really just avoid servers where GM type like 12 year olds, it'll save you much trouble.

Relics

Quote from: Edward on May 31, 2009, 08:01 AM
Anyone else see the font type difference between what the player is saying and everything else? Looks edited.
Fonts can be changed by altering the 'keyboard language' I forgot what its called.

IMO, this doesn't look edited and the way GM nihil treated you was very immature, no wonder it only has 4 players online.

Loki

Screenshot looks legit.
QuoteFonts can be changed by altering the 'keyboard language' I forgot what its called.

Lets just hope that one of the staff doesn't come in and yell 'Photoshoped!' shall we?
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Descent

Wow, what a nutbar that GM is.

Unfortunately SHRs, immaturity, and horrid staff kind of hold hands with each other. Hope you can find another place to play(and play safely).

freakyred

His grammar and attitude just ruins it all =\ He should've consulted with other GMs with the situation before taking any action.

SilverStream~

If someone could say exactly how one changes the font ingame to me, that would be extremely helpful.  So if you know, pm me.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kismet

forgot the last screenie.. here it is

Valence

Let me clear this up.

We have 5 GMs,Hoster,Owner,Police,Public Relations,Event Support(lol).

GMs are only allowed to give out 2 TCG.

Kismet has been warned before for having items that weren't obtained legitimately.

He should or does know that GM Light isn't really on the good side of anyone on the GM team.(hes been suspected of giving out illegals)

He was muted as punsihment for accepting the items and not reporting that a GM gave him that many.

O.o the attitude i had was the attitude he gave me.

I did not ban him,he was just being an a-hole and all he got was a mute for 10 minutes O.o.

All those grammar and spelling insulters bite me try double clienting two different servers and dealing with this person + Dealing with someone on MsN.

The way i acted was immature but after being warned once,you'd think he'd know not to do it again O.o.

The corrupted GMs are being weeded out,most have been removed.

Kismet was muted for 10 minutes but got a GM to unmute him,he was re-muted and the GM dealt with O.o.

Kismet was not muted for the "fun of it" might have been what i said but it was his punishment,i didn't want to ban him which is the correct punishment but because obviously most of the blame should be put on the GM who gave him the item he did not get a ban,atleast not from me.

Kismet character was warned more than once about having illegals,i noticed he had some customs that there were no way possible that he could get because we don't hold 8 events a day,there are atmost 4 or 5 events a week(this rarely happens) and GMs are only allowed to give out 2 of the desired item needed to get those customs.

I have no regret for removing his items and muting him. It was what he should have received,he is just another player who has been punished and feels he has to bash the server to regain his pride.

Darkly Moonlight

Quote from: Valence on May 31, 2009, 09:42 PM
words...

As much as you explain this to us, he had the right to know why his items were removed and about the whole GM corruption thing at the very moment you started to talk with him.
[color=orange]Imagination is a preview of your life.[/color]

freakyred

Quote from: Valence on May 31, 2009, 09:42 PM
O.o the attitude i had was the attitude he gave me.
How could he have the same attitude that you had? He was explaining things and you replied with things like "I don't care".

Descent

Screw it.