AscendRO

Started by Orange, Jun 01, 2010, 03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange

So, I was just IP banned from AscendRO for avoiding an IP ban.

I wasn't the most liked person, many people hated me, and I just received a ban without being told why, the GM's gave me a few different reasons(Insulting everyone in town(which wasn't me) avoiding an IP ban(wait..what) and sharing my account, which wasn't mine really, and the only legitimate 1 would be macro'ing hydras, which I explain further down)

I was playing league of legends, game finishes and I see MSN lit up to this..(obsene language)

Spoiler
Jay says:
LOL
got 3 accounts banned
they think its you though, you better tell them not to ban you
i told them already
that its not you
they dont believe me
Jay says:
why the f*** did you choose this server again?
Jay says:
they tried to ip ban
Ba'al says:
im IP banned
Jay says:
WTF
you are?
Ba'al says:
yea
Jay says:
why
o_o
Ba'al says:
donolol
Jay says:
post it on forums
thats not right
=/
The GM
muted me
for saying f*** you too then
I was like
have a chat filter
if youre gonna mute
stupid f*** server imo
Ba'al says:
where you on SUGOI?
lol
Jay says:
no
I was on
my chars
Ba'al says:
....lolwhat
get me IP banned
with a totally unrelated char
Jay says:
LOL
yeah
Ba'al says:
wow
Jay says:
they just needed
a reason to ban you
I was on Troll
I made the char
and they thought it was you
i was like
Ba'al says:
LOL
[close]

So pretty much my friend who I invited to the server managed to get me IP banned from his IP/account. I told the GM's that other people use my account and they refused to believe me, atleast 5 people have used my clown, 3 my priest and 2 my soul linker. They also refused to beleive that I use different passwords for them all(how they failed to check i dono) and continued to deny other people having my accounts, even with 2 other people in pront AND Jay saying that they all have, after awhile they started saying "You shouldn't share your accounts with people or you'll get IP banned if they break rules" problem is, the clown which is the ONLY character Jay has access to is used more by other people then me, but I receive the ban :|

Chat ingame after I got banned:

That screenshot was taken by Lovely, who uses my clown and I have her creator, after she sent me it I logged on her creator and called the GM a faggot, and of course Lovely receives no punishment, but I do for Jay having my clown :|

So, at this point the only legitimate reason there is for banning me is macro'ing, which I did about a week ago and was let out of jail for it, the only reason I did it is because there was a knight called Agon, and a few of his friends macro'ing in town, and the GM allowed it, completely, didn't even say a thing when they showed other people in town how to do it :|
When I told other GM's, they simply said they don't care.

I also made a topic on the forum asking why I was IP banned and now I get
QuoteReason given for ban: Threatening. You're stopped =D
Topic title was "cool ip ban" and the body was "Can I at least get a reason?"

tl;dr fail at checking logs properly and blatantly deny things, ban people simply because a few members of the community hate them
:3

KiraKun

Well that sucks. The GMs there are pretty retarded.
I like Lady Gaga's music.

horo

Lokeal

Omg Orange i just started Playing There :o
Im Ryouki The Rouge :)

Orange

Quote from: KiraKun on Jun 01, 2010, 02:54 PM
Well that sucks. The GMs there are pretty retarded.

Aye, another thing Azeila said was "Nobody cares if you get banned you left a bad review on RMS" because I left something like a <30 review which was more then legitimate :/

Reminds me of YmirRO when I was banned for botting while playing legit in a party q.q
:3

Descent

My favourite part?

"yeah i think its a little unfair but w/e :X"

Fantastic.
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...