ADMIN > SPRITE STEALER

Started by thur14, Dec 09, 2008, 06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thur14

a ftw admin in this server stolen many sprites and take note "HE DIDN'T MAKE ANY CREDITS, IN FACT
HE CREDIT ALL THOSE ITEM AS HIS OWN! AND NAMING IT AS THEIR OWN SPRITE PUTTING
*CRUZRO* ON THE nAME oR CHANGING ITS ORIGINAL NAME FOR A NEW ONE"

check this topic on RUNE ( RO enhancer )

http://ro-enhance.net/index.php?showtopic=10996&st=0

a proof that this guy( admin ) didn't even credited spriters of those item
he has on his server, and putting a new name on items.

btw : yeah im the guy he named as "MORON" on his server.. its okay, i got banned
cuz i spread this issue on his server, so everyone else playing would know.. ( apparently aroung 10~25 people only playing on his server 70% were @autotrade lol )

hope i'll make things up again,

Littlechan

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Merquise

Yay, more emo whining from our "poor" friends at RUNE and somebody, who goes by the initials of THUR14, trying to stir up trouble.

Pandora

He posted in the right section for this, he's denouncing bad actions, not stirring trouble, if you go by that standard every post in this section and every negative review is "stirring trouble".

Anyhow, you can see that the server fails just by looking at the sheer amount of +60 stats donation gears. /swt
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Quote from: Merquise on Dec 09, 2008, 07:24 AM
Yay, more emo whining from our "poor" friends at RUNE and somebody, who goes by the initials of THUR14, trying to stir up trouble.
you may not like rune, but if you look around 95% of the customs you see are from RUNE/ro enhance, so just be glad they made them in the first place or RO would never even have had them Dx

anyway, we already have a topic talking about ro enhance / RUNE so go post there if you want to argue about it x3

anyway, ya this is the right section ^^;
either way he did that ages ago because that topic's from 2007 xD

thur14

lol? i just want you guys to know bout this server, and things that had done here..
i just share some info so you guys know which/what server or kind of server to play of

Scars

Quote from: JJJ on Dec 09, 2008, 09:32 AM
you may not like rune, but if you look around 95% of the customs you see are from RUNE/ro enhance, so just be glad they made them in the first place or RO would never even have had them Dx

Why was my post that claims the above statements is completely untrue was removed?

/hmm you sure you didn't just error when posting?
cause i know i haven't used any mod powers in this topic yet x3