Soloing Bio 3, MvPing and others

Started by Zshinobi, Aug 25, 2009, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zshinobi

Instead of making multiple threads, I decided to clump all my questions together into one single thread. Also, I am asking in the context of 99/70 servers without imbalanced customs or donations.

First off, I would like to know which classes are able to solo in Bio3. Builds and equipments would be a great help.

Next, which classes are able to effectively solo the following MvPs : Gloom Under Night, Sniper Cecil, and Doppelganger?

Lastly, what is the best 1H weapon for CT? (save for CK and Ice Pick)

Sarin

Solo as in? You always need to at least dualclient buffer to do something at Bio3. AFAIK SinX does best there, if you don't mind using up a lot of converters, EDP, and having buffer and linker on multiclient. Build is usual SB type with standard PvP equip.

Gloom-Sniper. Cecil-solo? You're kidding right? Doppel-melee class, WS or LK.

I'd say 3x zipper, high refine Mes. You're going for max atk, and those 210 you get from this can't be matched by any obtainable 1H weapon I think.

fluidin

+10 Quad Zipper Orcish Axe?

Cecil cannot be solo-ed on an average 99/70, period.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Sarin

Nah...120+3x 30 > 75+ 4x30.There's weapon perfection for size mods.

Omi

1. gfistgfistgfistgfistgfistgfistgfistgfistgfist no wait you cant do it

2. GUN : Sniper, Assassin Cross.  SC : none.  Doppel : WS, LK, Priest if you feel retro enough.

3. +10 Quad Dilligent Orcish Axe

orcish requires no link so constant high speed.

devilsnevercry

Assassin Cross can Solo in Bio 3, EDP LINK Enchant and you can one hit the High Priest and High Wizard for sure. The MVPs WS can do some damage GTB after buffing is a big help, though I kill most BIO 3 MVPs with Creator :S.

Gloom can be handled by High Wizard and Sniper Easily, Sniper Cecil - Creator though it takes like 30 something ADs, Dopple you can WS it down

You can look up alot of videos up on youtube, most of the high tier MvPs usually take a party to kill. n_n;
Quote from: CuTeBoi on Sep 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

fluidin

Are you sure Cecil MVP takes only 30 ADs? Not to mention Cecil will be healed by (her) mobs the times you're gone.

I really haven't heard someone solo-ing bio MVPs (true solo, no dual/triple client, no godly equips) on a 99/70 yet.
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Sarin

I more wonder HOW do you want to pull off those 30 ADs and survive/die and get back soon enough.

fluidin

Yeah, that's what I was wondering too.

Hence "the times you're gone".

devilsnevercry

I said about, if you set Sniper Cecil up right, you can take about 35 AD bottles, with right build and all. Only took me all of 34 ADs bottles to kill it once :S.
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

fluidin

Mind telling me gear and stats used?

38500 per AD is pretty 0_0, solo. Like, pure SOLO >_> Add to that the High Priest(s) spamming heal on Cecil...

Sarin

I guess he did not read the requirements. 99/70, no godly/custom equip, no buffs. I ran a quick simulation and at these reqs, even with +10 int food I did not get AD damage higher than 27300.

devilsnevercry

I did read and I am going off of what I have seen done and done myself n_n; It only took about 30 something bottles to kill the Sniper after I had the set up on it. RAther if your able to reproduce it thats on you n_n;

Sarin

Buffed up, with support legion behind your back...or maybe back before they cut down VIT of all non-ghost MvPs because of easy AD farming.

Otherwise, I don't see how it is possible. I simulated it with about 140 int, and yet, the damage was nowhere near 30k.

Now that you speak about it, I remember some time ago hearing about some homun glitch allowing easy farming of MvPs.

Orange

you can kill VR easy

asura it once

right devils? : D
:3