Soloing Bio 3, MvPing and others

Started by Zshinobi, Aug 25, 2009, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilsnevercry

I am going from what LLRO was like, possible there have been some changes. Im pretty sure you can 1fist Valk Ran working on that build(requires decent amount of legit buffs) at current you can kill it in two efists n_n;
Quote from: CuTeBoi on Sep 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

Sarin

What's the server customization? What you say is far out of normal 99/70 RO possiblities.

devilsnevercry

LLRO isnt custom at all, least into giving players power. It usually takes in the 30 Area to kill most of the bio mvps on parties and all down there n_n; LLRO should have the vit cuts and all, havent been on there in awhile, but I have seen Creators kill Sniper with only 40 bottles to their names n_n; and they didnt use all of them n_n;
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

cheese

I'd say a duo of Clown and Champ can solo anything down there. Soloing, not really possible i think. Unless you're a stacked champ with yggberries or a Linked Sinx hunting down High Wizards. Possibilities: GTB + Clown, Sacri Paladin, or anything and aim for the wizards.

As for MvPing, i'd go with a high wiz, prof, clown, and biochemist and isolate the mvp with icewall. Just spam bombs. Shouldn't take you more than 3 mins if all goes well. OR you can reflect kill them with a pally and soul linker.

devilsnevercry

pending how you ice wall, rude attack might trigger and there tele's the MVP

Sarin

Either MvP can get to you or it triggers rude attack. A possibility is to put a tank in front of ice wall and keep him alive.

fluidin

I know that you can achieve a godly amount of damage from Efist after 'numerous' buffs, (2mil is possible IIRC), but 38k per AD with no outside buffs, is just unbelievable on the current Sniper MVP (unless you homun glitch, w/e that is). Keep in mind that we're talking totally no customs (of any sort) here, even stuff like being able to memo in Bio3 counts toward the easy kill you've mentioned.

Please share with us what you did, or perhaps someone else would like to prove it possible? Look, I'm not so stuck up I just totally discount the possibility, I'm just curious as to how you managed it. dnc, tell me? please?  ;D
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

devilsnevercry

Its okay if you dont believe it, also Efist can hit way over 3 mil n_n; Just ask players at LLRO(lightside legend or w.e its name is nowadays n_n;). Last I checked this was a dicussion and not a guide why provide what others do, if they want people to know they will go around posting it n_n; not my secret to tell.

fluidin

What's wrong with providing info on How-to-do-something on a Discussion forum? We've been doing it for years >_>

And yes, I know how much damage efists can do.

Things I found reading the forums/donation page:
Dungeon Teleport Scrolls, Giant FlyWings,
MVP arenas with said MVP is available.
a lot of MVP cards are held by quite a number of players. Hmm..

people saying:
1)it's not a normal eA server (customized otherwise),
2)people posting that Satan Morroc mobs are bugged on this server and not at their original abilities.

I don't know what to think now :X
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

devilsnevercry

Nothing is wrong with providing info, but when I know how a group goes about killing MvPs I leave it for others to find out unless the ones I learned from tell that person or anything. ITs their secret to hand out sorry if I respect the fact and dont go around telling how they do it, go watch vids on youtube should be enough for ppl to learn n_n;

If you want to know thw how to, then go ask the ppl I learned it from n_n; though i think most of them stopped playing u_u

leesawx3

In my opinion, I wouldn't solo bio3 without a party. LOL, it's good exp but if you're planning on mvping the mvp...uh yeah. Self explanatory?

Sniper Cecil: I wouldn't be able to solo this b****. -__- LOL. Hell no. But here's a party tip: bragi, ice waller, a high priest to tank with pneuma (so it doesn't tele away), and a creator or anything you can kill this sniper cecil with. (;

Other than bio3 and beelz, I'm clueless (not really)

BTW, THIS ISN'T VICTOR @ devilsnevercry RIGHT? LOL. The whole 'n_n;' thing reminds me of him LOL.

&& i DOUBT it that you can 1 fist valk rang on LLRO but MAYBE two fist if the damage caps over 999,999 & lexing from a HP & portal efisting w/ gospel, and all thosee buffs(quote a friend). I don't know anyone who can 1 fist valk rang.

fluidin

haha, it's ok dnc. I know how to do bio MVPs, I've done them a lot of times over the years, in fact. Though only with a small party. Just never 'solo-ed' them, because I am well aware of the limitations.

That's why I was skeptical when you said a 99/70 creator can truly solo Sniper MVP, see. n_n; If you guys were able to bypass these limitations, no matter whether it's because of server customisations, or one way or another, then, kudos  ;D I do know of certain ways that would allow me to kill the Sniper alone, but I wouldn't consider them as "truly solo-ing", so.. yeah. (MVP arenas counted)

And I understand the part about not giving out info regarding tactics others have used; I myself am holding back a wealth of information I got from my ex-official server guildies.

@lee: you factored in tanee and gloom yet?

Sayl

Quote from: fluidin on Aug 26, 2009, 02:44 AM
Are you sure Cecil MVP takes only 30 ADs? Not to mention Cecil will be healed by (her) mobs the times you're gone.

I really haven't heard someone solo-ing bio MVPs (true solo, no dual/triple client, no godly equips) on a 99/70 yet.

Ditto, I think this only happens on High rates.

Personally, Solo-ing a Bio3 MvP is hard work, You'll have to grind weeks for your gears, depending on the rates and stuff, you know the drill.
I don't think it's possible to truly solo them.
www.avalanchero.r8.org
Avalanche RO 10x/10x/10x
Join now!