Questions

Started by [L]egacy, Sep 30, 2009, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[L]egacy

I have a bunch of questions, plz bear w/ me =p

1. if a dagger sinx uses a drake card, does that mean it increases his attack by 25% against players?

2. if #1 is true, why isn't drake card part of every pvp sinx's build? (as opposed to tg, 2 hydras, skeleton worker)

3. is there a chart sumwhere relating size mods and weapon types? (ie i wanna know how much a spear does to medium size monsters)

4. is there a list anywhere of mvps that creators CANT kill? (as in acid demo misses or does very s*** dmg to them)

5. is acid demo physical or magical?

6. is reflected dmg reduced again by the def of the original attacker?

7. should i use provoke wen i pvp with my reflect pally?

i play a high rate server
thx in advance

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: [L]egacy on Sep 30, 2009, 01:12 AM
1. if a dagger sinx uses a drake card, does that mean it increases his attack by 25% against players?

2. if #1 is true, why isn't drake card part of every pvp sinx's build? (as opposed to tg, 2 hydras, skeleton worker)

No, it increases his weapon's attack by 25% against players. In other words, you'll gain 17ATK. That's why no one ever uses Drake Card.

CookieEater

3. is there a chart sumwhere relating size mods and weapon types? (ie i wanna know how much a spear does to medium size monsters)

3- Yes, it's on RMS. Otherwise IroWiki has one.

7- Not in my opinion. Def reduction is low (VitDef only) while Attack Power increase is huge.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

LuTze

I have a bunch of questions, plz bear w/ me =p

4. is there a list anywhere of mvps that creators CANT kill? (as in acid demo misses or does very s*** dmg to them)

5. is acid demo physical or magical?

6. is reflected dmg reduced again by the def of the original attacker?

i play a high rate server
thx in advance

1. No, it only reduces his size penalty to 0 (up to 25% extra on weapon damage)

4. Basically, any MvP that's ghost, and in any up to date server (recently all MvPs have had vit reduced anyway)

5. Neither, it's Misc (ignores def/flee/certain reductions)

6. Reflected damage is dependant on the damage received by the defender only. The def of the attacker is irrelevant.

7. Only if you're on a low rate (to interrupt casts)

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

But he's a REFLECT Pally. He WANTS people to make as much damage as possible.

Orange

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Sep 30, 2009, 11:11 AM
But he's a REFLECT Pally. He WANTS people to make as much damage as possible.

-.-

Them doing more damage > harder to outpot.

I played with reflect a fair bit on a 99/70, and I never found provoke useful

1v1, completely stupid as you can't cancel it(If you realize they're going to kill you)
for group battles, if you provoke a sinx he's probably not going to hit you unless you're dispelled

A better idea is switching gear(I usually switched to a shield with flame skull instead of thara) because then if you realize they're going to kill you, you can switch back, you can also grab status effects or something else(like max hp)

Though remember both are kind of suicidal in any group situation and 1v1 you will have to know the build of the other person, I managed to kill a sinx I knew a lot(till he gave up hitting me with SB) along with a few other random people, but other then for fun it isn't a smart build at all : D
:3