Pre-renewal job tier list?

Started by Relics, Dec 13, 2010, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluidin

i unno X:

kaupe spam does save quite a lot of people from personal experience (especially impt people under focus fire), enough for them to run back into pack and repot to full + re-devo.

yeah, i'm saying dazzler is in a class of its own simply because every class needs to find a way to go stun immune. if there wasn't dazzler i'm thinking it could be better for some classes to sacrifice that immunity for other stats. like how people can actually simply play around with other armor cards more if it wasn't for FJ.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Relics

Quote from: fluidin on Dec 24, 2010, 05:28 AM
yeah, i'm saying dazzler is in a class of its own simply because every class needs to find a way to go stun immune. if there wasn't dazzler i'm thinking it could be better for some classes to sacrifice that immunity for other stats. like how people can actually simply play around with other armor cards more if it wasn't for FJ.
This .. is pretty much true, though FJ a bit less because bragi'd wizzies are always in WoE. But imo especially outside of woe vs a pvp team, there's most likely a clown who's spamming bragi/fj, and that pretty much forces unfrozen/ed when you get in range.