Need help with what class to use and how to use

Started by julry03, Aug 18, 2010, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

julry03

I'm playing Gezette-RO a 99/70 server which opened a couple of days ago
It has about 90 players peak
It's pvp based which means it has a mall where you can buy anything
Customs which give good effect but not imbalance
you can have no cast time by wearing beelzebub card 2 pcs and 1 kathryne on headgear
megs and brigs enabled
most awesome lower head gear gives 3% atk and matk 10 vit 30% apsd and another i thnk its flee
refiner +10(no fail)
194 or 193 aspd, can reach it w/o agi by putting 2 doppels or 1 doppel with aspd increasing customs
headgears are plenty :D

Please help me I don't know which class to use and the build for it

I really need you help cause I've been playing higher level servers and I suck at 99/70>

Scribbles

Quote from: julry03 on Aug 19, 2010, 03:48 AM
Geez dude, if you can't post something good then don't post it, I'm not asking help from only you right? so gtfo dude.
Somewhat Agree.

@julry03
Still, just test out what class you think is best for you. If you haven't tried them all, just pick any class.

Also, this seems like an advertisement ... ?

freakyred

I'm not sure if the technique will work here but assuming it would, try using SBK(Soul Breaker) type sinX. Since you would have insta-cast and 194 aspd would probably cut out delay you could spam it again and again. Don't know about the stats.

Sarin

SBK has long cast delay, not animation delay. No spamming, unless you are loaded with kiel cards.

And SBK is sooo easy to block out.

freakyred

Well I did say I wasn't sure :P
@julry try asking on your server's forums what they use or just look at what people in PVP use and make your own build out of it.

Relics

Moved to job discussion

@OP don't post server links here, just post the information/rates/etc

it looked more as if it was an ad.

julry03

Sorry I just want to have the results asap. well I can reach 194 aspd and can have 2 kiels as well as no cast time in my sbk.
And most common enemies in pvp is SinX and champs with frost.

freakyred

Well how about try spamming SBK. If it doesn't work you can always put MA(Meteor Assault) level 9 in f7 and level 10 in f8 and use /q2. If you use your mouse scroll and scroll it up and down you should be able to spam MA again and again until your out of SP but a few blue pots or more int(since you would be using SBK as a primary) could fix that. If not, just ask around for builds or experiment with your own.