Megingjard

Started by Zshinobi, Oct 19, 2009, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zshinobi

Just wondering which jobs will benefit the most from having access to a SINGLE meg on a 99/70 server, for all aspects, in your opinion.
If MVP cards are somehow brought into the discussion, please limit the number to 1 per build. No other god items either.

bleu

Quote from: Zshinobi on Oct 19, 2009, 08:35 AM
Just wondering which jobs will benefit the most from having access to a SINGLE meg on a 99/70 server, for all aspects, in your opinion.

Assuming you are talking about the old Megninjard (STR + 40), I think EDP SB Linked Sinx/Emp Breaker Sinx will benefit the most.

Zshinobi

Hmm? There's a new Megingjard?
And would it be a good idea to use it on a LK?

fluidin

yes, it could be a good idea to use it on a LK provided u can one/two-shot bb people with it

others:
champ (provides build flexibility or greater damage to take out GR equipped squishies)
ws. well, i guess u can better kill with CT now. wouldn't recommend it due to being more useful on the other more flexible classes though.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Sarin

Hmm. Champ as long as there are no GR/devilings around would be best. SinX otherwise, but still, you won't be able to oneshot swordsman classes at WoE (except suicide reflect bomber paladins, but those are to be avoided). Also, careful if ther are Tao cards.

LK...boosts dps, but if into killing zone, I don't think so.

Orange

Champ/lk/sinx as mentioned.. I'd really like a champ that can still 1 shot people with decent vit.

Sinx > win at pvp, good at woe, fail at MvP
Champ > win at all :3, bit worse then sinx at PvP, also I totally hate playing a champ(But I know many people who's fave is champ)

LK I'd only go for WoE, a champ would probably be best if you don't want to reset(or cant) constantly and/or don't want more then 1 char.

If your server has a lot of GR's/DR's champ will fail even more at PvP with asura though, in woe theres plenty of frozen people/people wearing marc and not DR though(Well, depends server from server)
:3