How to change Job class ?

Started by Malaka, Sep 27, 2008, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaka

hey guys i am a bit new to ragnarok so i am still a noob at this so i do applogize for this outragius question but how do you change job class , you see i got a small probelm, my base level is 168 and i have a job level of 104, and i am knight with every skill, (except charge). i am quite  able to hold my own you see. but still my friends who are level 100 still attack a lot faster than me and runs off with all the mosters and horde. i know if i get my aglity up ( its 150 now ) it should solve the case but it doest seem to really make much of a diffrence when the attacks of my party members look like damage is comming out of a freaking foutian. so i am guessing change in job class right ??? but how...i went to be a crusader but they just tell me that som holy war is about to start and nothing else... so i already got the stats and i want to be faster...so can you still change your job level even at this rate or is it too late ????

so can i change my job class to some thing a bit faster ?

or if not, am i stuck with getting a lighter sword or some thing

any help is apricated thanks again.

Rekenber

If you're a Knight, it's not possible to change to a Crusader. Unless with a GM help. :3

You'll have to start over from Swordsman and change yourself to Crusader instead of Knight.

lipucd

Kinda sounds like your on a custom server though with that HUGE base lv ( 168?! ) so see if there is an NPC that can make the change for you. Chances are one is in whatever main city your server calls home.

Then again you said KNIGHT right?...So you need the reborn class of THAT...
http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000&qid=60026
That'll take you through the normal transcending quest.

Malaka

Quote from: Rekenber on Sep 27, 2008, 05:42 AM
If you're a Knight, it's not possible to change to a Crusader. Unless with a GM help. :3   < -just to ask,- whats that mean ???

you mean there is a posibility to change my class with a help of a GM ?, i know of one GM he is level 250,  can the server i am on really be a private one ? i had no idea....

Rekenber

A GM can alter a player's class.

GMs have magical powers that does that. :o

Pandora

Your server is most definitely a private one, as are most servers, official server all have low rates and max level of 99. You're most likely on a high rate server.

GM usually wont wanna change your class. So you'll have to remake a new character if you want another class. But knight (and it's rebirth form Lord Knight which you should try to become) is a good class, I think what you need to do is find good gear and learn to play around with your skills. The people who kill you might be the same level, but they are more skillful and geared.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]