3rd Class Discussion

Started by asdfqwerty123, Aug 31, 2007, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sougen

D: Eh, I see that I'll need to create a female account and make a Mechanic, they look so cooooooool xD

And I think is not a good idea to force people into parties... >_> there are many stupid people who don't know they role in a party and won't learn even if you tell them a thousand of times, I only like to make parties with people I know so I won't need covering more than my job in a party - if I wanted that, I'd just solo. Now if they balance party oriented and self-capability (like Sage/Professor) it would be really nice ^_^

phranxis

why in the hell would this classes be party people?
just make them weak and give them suicidal skills
in that way you can annoy people and in the same time kill them (much like stupid champs, asura gay style)

dont click this again or else
eat your breakfast
[close]

Kukai

i think shuar will focus on his/her combo

and royal guard will focus on his/her Defend and shield

Mark

Pandora

Are those officials? Why would they make 2 of each? The right ranger sprite looks horrible imo, well.. what I mean is that it's not gravity quality graphic, but ok for a custom I guess.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Mark

Majora_younglink

The mechanic looks like it might be an actual Gravity quality sprite but man... That ranger looks like it's fan made, the quality on it isn't hat good.

=X the ranger one looks soooo ugly >.< i hope they change it Dx

Ashe

They're fan-made, both of them. I know the artists of them. ^^;
edited

Majora_younglink

Quote from: Ashe on Apr 29, 2008, 05:23 PM

Lawlz, I should have known. I doubt Gravity will leak out anything too soon. Much less sprites at this point as they haven't even announced skills. :/

On another note, did he use other sprite graphics and meld them or are these from scratch based slightly on a RO sprite?

Pandora

You can tell your friend that 3 of them are really nice ^_^;
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Ashe

Quote from: Majora_younglink on Apr 29, 2008, 06:33 PM
Quote from: Ashe on Apr 29, 2008, 05:23 PM

Lawlz, I should have known. I doubt Gravity will leak out anything too soon. Much less sprites at this point as they haven't even announced skills. :/

On another note, did he use other sprite graphics and meld them or are these from scratch based slightly on a RO sprite?

They modified them using other sprites. :]
edited

Easter

some of them are extremely messy sprites >.>(maybe they just tried too hard)

but still like the warlock n_n