[tr]
[td]OMG RUN!! O.O
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Glenn

+10 Composite Bow[4], Double Bloody Double Boned for PVP.

For pvm, to be the most versatile, probably best off getting a Hunter Bow[1] with Andre card, and just switching around elemental arrows. I don't recommend Rudra as it's always Holy.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Pandora

Agree with Glenn on the Composite pvp bow.

But Hunter Bow[1]? Is there such a thing?

I go combo for hunter usually, and for PVM I use a +7 Gakkung with Cruiser and Goblin, but that's only for lack of time to hunt more, best would be a +10 Cruiserx1 Goblinx3 Composite bow, for hunting seals and other brute of course.

The archer combo makes you benefit from extra exp from brute, not to mention you got bonus with your hunter skills.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Glenn

Yes there is, with the slot enchanter. 2ori, 10 steel, 500k to attempt at 20%~ chance.

I just mentioned the bow for its versatility, of course you would be best off hunting the race modifiers for whatever monster your hunting >_>.
-- Ragna-Retired --

dook

personally i always get first a double boned and a double titan gakkung/arblest. its not the best but easier to hunt and will cover most of your lvling needs until you can afford better bows.

WhoIsNoob?

ok thx..for the help :D
uhm bone is 15% more damage on medium monsters right? is it includes players bec there are medium sized?

[tr]
[td]OMG RUN!! O.O
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Glenn

Yes, that includes players.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Pandora

Most players are medium, save for peco users (large) and baby (small). Unless your server disabled this setting.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Glenn

Peco's and baby's are medium during woe, nonetheless.
-- Ragna-Retired --

dook

on official server: baby = small, baby peco = med, peco = large. in athena u can choose whether to have this system or all medium. for some wierd reason the default is all medium in athena...